*invades the Netherlands*

*invades the Netherlands*

germany we war you

S-stop it.

proof WH*TES are pathetic, just look at the strong loyal melanin enriched turks willing to fight and die for their country

Finns are more willing

>finns
>white

Hey, Poland, we war Germany, they won't defend themselves.

turkey is probably 99.9% turk, I would not fight for portugal, because I see blacks even in small towns(50.000 population) nowadays, and it makes me sick, there's nothing left to protect.

Now is our time to strike the EU

Portugal:
96.3% Portuguese
3.7% others

Turkey:
Turkish 75%
Kurdish 18%
Other 12%

that's wrng, we have tons of lacks counted as portuguese, real number is probably 88% portuguese, 10% blacks/mullatos, and then 2% europeans, etc....

I never saw a black in my homwtonw 15 years ago, now I there's probably 500 of them in a 60k town, I don't even want to leave my home, because I get so fucking depressed when I see one

>wanting to fight for the interest of (((businessmen))),politicians and multiculturalism

no thanks

the blacks you see might just be asylum seekers. it's not guaranteed that they'll stay in your country

no, they will stay here. they are angoland, and cape verdeans, and moznbicans, and from guinea, former colonies.
Colonialism was a huge mistake

THIS

>look in the mirror
>get depressed

Go ahead but to what end tho?

that's not counting the blacks born here, which are like half of them

We swedish now!

That chart only shows the threat level a country faces. We have no enemies on any side.

But we also have an obligatory war time draft so it doesn't matter anyway.

It is as if a country that is "civilized" is basically pussified to the point of oblivion. I wonder why that happens.