This is a dishonest film

This is a dishonest film.

It really is, i remember my mother taking me to the movie to watch this shit because hey look, "cool" kangaroo mascot. After the end of it i was so disappointed my parents both me a batman toy as an excuse, it was a good day overall.

What is this movie actually about? I remember all the marketing for it made it look like a whimsical film about a CGI kangaroo that sings and dances and shit, but apparently this isn't the case?

The kangaroo only talks in a dream sequence.

its kangerkino

>After the end of it i was so disappointed my parents both me a batman toy as an excuse

your shitty parents are why you are such a failure

Well, it's not like i wanted to watch the movie, i wanted to go home and play video games but it was "family goes to the movies" night so i had to pick something. Being forced to watch a shitty movie that is not even entertaining at a child's level was their fault, we could just go home.

its a pretty fun movie to watch

you honestly sound like a full blown neet autist

are you unhappy in life? do you blame all of your shortcomings on other people or circumstantial happenings?

>my shortcomings
>movie straight up lies about what it is on posters
Don't project so much user, it's bad for you.

>le epic projection retort

leave for a couple of days to reset your brain and don't ever respond to me again you only child deadshit

Don't blame him because you're an entitled little shit. Your parents brought you into this world, they can take you out too.

>assume i'm neet and unhappy for no good reason
>not projection
Also, you are wrong about only child, my older brother was with us as well, but hey, you just had to make an ass out of you and me.

Please user, dont be like that, we care for you.

What are you even talking about now, are you mad or something?

this is Sup Forums we all insult each other, can you not even shitpost correctly? do you need a toy to help overcome the embarrassment of being hated both online and irl?

>this is Sup Forums we all insult each other, can you not even shitpost correctly?
It's sad that the average Sup Forums poster actually thinks that way.

>do you need a toy to help overcome the embarrassment of being hated both online and irl?
Do you need to insult me to feel better about yourself? I'm not against foul language but this is just sad.

The rape scene felt unnecessary. We get it, roos dont take no for an answer, jack didnt to trawl through the barbers shop like that. That poor elderly couple, it still gives me nightmares.

stop replying to me you boring cunt

No

>The most difficult sound design for Kangaroo Jack was the farting camels and because they can't fart on cue, they've tried several failed attempts to make a perfect realistic farting sound. They've tried whoopie cushions, blowing on jello, armpit farts all the way down to using they're own mouths. So in sheer desperation the sound designer ate bean burritos, beef tacos, baked beans and milk, and they basically let the sounds come naturally.

>projecting

why you mad that your parents didn't buy you shit
maybe if you weren't such a spaz you're parents would have given you a second thought

This movie is propaganda to distract from the real threat.

Emus

Wanna know a secret, user?

I've been getting the same way with these fucking invalids both on Sup Forums and other boards, and I've come to the conclusion that some of us are growing up, while others either aren't, or there's a large influx of younger people beginning to use these boards, and using them as means of shouting illogical assumptions and accusations at others in an attempt to belittle others and make themselves feel better about their own insecurities. Either way, there's an alarming amount of young people around here, and shit's getting real old real fast, because fuck their illogical shit is tiring.

>argument about projection devolves into a quasi-philosophical rambling about growing up and seeing everyone else around you either stagnate or get replaced by a younger generation

No, you're not growing up, you're just becoming less likeable as a human being and continuing the ascension into robot-hood.

I pray to god you have some sort of life-raft to hold onto IRL to pull you out of the abyss of /r9k/.

It's an incredibly generic/unfunny buddy adventure movie. Two Americans go to Australia to deliver $50,000 on behalf of a mobster who they owe a debt to, they run over a kangaroo, the black sidekick puts his jacket on it to take a picture as a joke, then the kangaroo wakes up and runs away and they have to chase it.

it really is, I rented this from blockbuster as a child and it was nothing like the trailers, those fucking kike nigger bastards lied to me, fucking niggers niggers fucking kike goddamn fucking niggers

It's not as much as wether growing up or not from the way i see it and more about how users feel like Sup Forums should be treated as. Some people enjoy the freedom that this place actually provides where you dont need to be afraid of power crazy mods not liking what you said like other internet forums and whatnot, and others just see as "MORE OPEN MODERATION = SHITPOSTING AHOY" so the actual effort on posts differs greatly, which is a shame. Sorry for the late reply, had to do some other things.

are you seriously in a kangaroo jack thread complaining about board quality?

>genYs think media has any honesty