Why are Disney Marvel soundtracks so forgettable?

Why are Disney Marvel soundtracks so forgettable?

DC films are mostly shit, but their music, maximum kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vfqkvwW2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=oeK4HMak-q0
youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8
youtu.be/JvuMuMwutoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/7vfqkvwW2fs

His most kino soundtrack is days of thunder

Prove me wrong

>why are marvel soundtracks forgettable
>posts Hans Zimmer as an example of a good movie composer

let me guess, if I ask your favorite movie composer you're going to say a unknown hack that worked on Russian and Iranian cinema. Cause 'muh, popular is bad'

Hans Zimmer being shit has nothing to do with him being popular, I can assure you.

I love Hans Zimmer, but 80% of the scores he produces are forgettable. You can hardly blame him when you consider the breadth of his work, but it doesn't excuse his reusing cues or weird fixation on electric guitars.
Marry Me is still the greatest composition for a movie score I've ever heard, bar none: youtube.com/watch?v=oeK4HMak-q0

why them? Why is his music bad?

*then
goddamn hurry in typing

Have you heard his Batman and Superman work? Nolan's trilogy? Man of Steel? BvS?

the only film from that franchise I've seen is the first movie... but I'll gladly watch the others (even though they're shit) just for Zimmer's score.

thanks for the youtube. really interesting

You do know Hans Zimmer vowed to never work with DC again after BvS right ?

no user, explain to me. You must know about music theory if you can state so firmly that he's a bad composer, right? Pick a score you don't like and explain why it's bad.

youtu.be/z9BL59uiAz8

youtu.be/JvuMuMwutoI

So much emotion in these songs.

>implying music theory has anything to do with knowing if you like something or not
>sucking Hans Zimmer's cock AS HE'S TYPING

Look at the autism on this guy

user, I want you to explain to me. I don't know music theory, but you so sure the guy is bad. It sounds like it's more than just your opinion, like you know about film scoring and shit

>implying I'm going to put in so much effort only to have you say "lol no ur wrong" no matter what I say

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>not being able to formulate an argument
>he likes something I don't, therefore: autism
get a hold of yourself.

>hyped as fuck to see Kung Fu Panda 3 for Hans' new score
>it's complete ass without John Powell

MoS has an excellent soundtrack. What did DC do to make him leave?

>he wants me to write an essay about why Hans Zimmer sucks so he can say "lol no ur wrong" at the end no matter what

Since you need it so bad, I'll even let you have the last word so you can feel like you won.

A bad movie

Hans Zimmer is solid and only gets shit on by people who don't have a clue what they're talking about. I still think Thomas Newman is better tho.

Hans did shitty spideman film