twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

since u asked nicely xx

why do brits hate gaddafi?

any high tory cavalier man in?

post sexy pics ;)

Brits love the blacks

any Jim Anderton man in?

oh right because he sent arms to the ira and helped them liberate northern irealand so we're mad

imagine not thinking that a king that will rule for life has better incentives to maintain the value of the country than a president that will rule for 8years at most

papa bless
flubba dub dub
fuck blampf

the UK has bombed libya multiple times and helped start the refugee crisis because of it

love the Catholic church and the monarchy tbqhwy

because he could see brits for what they truly are. He attended sandhurst after all, and was probably picked on endlessly by racist toffs.

wouldnt mind her sitting on my face as I struggle to breathe

any rorkey roundheads in lads

would rather take the gamble of getting a great leader and living under him for my entire life than voting in some mediocre slob and having him rule for 8 years

just being honest

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

the american serf

who gives a shit how many muslims get bombed lad. just go back to pretending you defeated the great british empire and formed the glorious irish republic

very sad to discover vietnam was a cromwellian this entire time, especially given his Catholicism and neoreactionary namedropping

expect him to sentence himself to death for popish plots and idolatry any moment now

lads would you smack the (future) king of england if he tried it on your girl? reckon i would desu, id take on a few of those funny hat blokes as well

i am literally an 18 y/o college runt

>vietnam is a pro-cromwell catholic

Interesting thought

interesting how brainlets find a system bloody revolutions were fought to destroy appealing

>believing that you're more intelligent and capable than a king that's been trained to rule since he was 5
arrogant student mong

what do you think of Russians?

I met a Russian the other day, he tried to scam me out of money

>neoreactionary

/ 1 9 9 9 /

mental innit

a slap won't cut it, but this will

How can I respect someone like Charles I over are Oliver?
He is the epitome of the self made superman.
From some small time landowner to Lord Protector of a united Great Britain and Ireland

wouldn't mind consensually taking your anal virginity

listening to 90's kpop

you're talking about capitalism right?

internet is slow and all the mobies on letmewatchthis are like 720p
NOT a fan

technocracy

thread is fucking bent
reads like r/unitedkingdom

wish britain had had a big revolution in the 18th century like france did desu

never met a russian but im tired of democrats whining about them

Literally did a shit in an alleyway last night

go on then

i would deck him if he even tried talking to me desu.

>tfw no jon snow bf

do you hate Britain that much?

medium attractive

NEED a reactionary monarchist capitalist government with some republican representation

And end up like one of these weaselly continental dungheaps with a million different meme parties and interchangeable black suited bespectacled politicians?

has there ever been a study regarding the way someone dresses and their test levels? stopped caring about fashion and whatnot because i'd rather use the money for a house deposit and a few weeks later i realised im much more confident and stuff now

me on the left

nah love this country just hate that it's still led by an inbred german family

thats arab gulf states right now

no there has not.

Apart from sex, relationships seem horrible

we already have that

you can get cheap clothes that look decent from h&m

going to lose your test levels worrying about it

I respect Hitler for how his will to power brought him out of obscurity and destitution but that doesn't mean I think the Third Reich had the ideal political system

Look a bit like ben shapiro me

I use my foot to flush public toilets and open the doors with my elbows. Shits disgusting.

>tfw attractive jaw
>tfw broken nose

any revolutionary man in?

Choon.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxAXmHa0--I

Me on the left

my dad

need to smell her arse crack

Exceptional post

Is Brad Pitt unattractive?

...And then the power vacuum is filled by a man so ambitious he declares himself emperor, and leads his entire country, not just it's armies, against the rest of the world, killing 5 million (including over 3 million of his own people).

he probably has literally twice your iq too. bit sad

your success in life was decided at birth user

Ah yes, communists are the good guys, very impressive

Ayoade doing Crystal Maze on 4 right now.

Who started pushing this 'thicc' (fat) meme? Why is it alright, even empowering for women to be fat yet men have to have six packs and chiselled jaws?

Me neither but cromwells actions were entirely justified for the time
Granted his idea of republicanism was more in line with some Calvinist aristocratic ideal than modern liberal ideas of democracy

Aristocracy is better than monarchy, but monarchy is better than democracy

Black people

start chewing gum lads

better jawline and better teeth

not funny is he? only there because he's a wog

just woke up lads

Both autistic
hes the smart and resourceful kind.
im not

communists ARE the good guys

only virgin incels sit around obsessing over their facial structure and blaming their woes on that
get a grip you fucking women

>Who
(((Who))) indeed

sue

my shit stain
my shit stain
my shit stain
oh, my shit stain

in my experience, attractive women are for the most part quite nice and pleasant, it's the mid tier women and fatties that are horrible cunts

why?

Morning lad.

Former world champ Chris Eubank

you've got other qualities that make up for it

the price for a brain tumour

i give a shit when they flood europe you absolute mongoloid

ENTRY LOG 004

Yellow fever has taken hold... Can't escape.. Need to.. Pale yellow skin.. brown nipples...

Beautiful people on the whole are really nice I've noticed.

good morning

Agreed

It's like rich people and ceos. For the most part they're chill because they don't have to compete constantly

Same with beautiful people. They may look down on you, but they won't usually be a cunt without provocation, because it's not their experience