Workaholics

>last season
>hasn't been ONE thread on Sup Forums for the show

What the fuck, bros? Don't act like you were never a fan of this show at one point.

At least pay your respects.

F

Bump

Only seasons 1 and 2 were good and that's when the episodes were centered around them doing drugs at their house or the office episode with shrooms

I don't like that made Ders a dumbass too. I really like him as the somewhat straight man who just dorky and didn't pick up on social cues.

Sure, first two seasons were fantastic so I'll give them that. Hopefully they can do something fresh now

>hurr muh first two seasons meme

The following seasons hold some of the best episode in the entire series. You all sound like hipsters from 2013. Boring, shit criticism

>Sunny is going on Hiatus
>Workaholics is ending

What the fuck can replace them?

Settle down, dork.

I love Workaholics. Every season.

I'm usually high when I watch it.

Fuck going out in the real world man! The plot just makes no damn sense

DUDE WEED LMAO! - The Show

Didn't know this was still going on, to be honest. Thought this ended years ago

Cmon dawg, Workaholics deserves way more respect. Completely underrated show.

Just watch broad city. It's basically the same, but with lady jews. Coincidentally, it's also getting worse as the seasons go on.

Shit man. My thoughts exactly. Luckily we got Baskets if u watch that shit. its pretty good.

the meat-jerking beef boys pilot looked promising

I stopped watching around season 4.

The first 2 seasons were gold, though. Can't say how well the quality has remained.

I supposed I'll watch the final episode when it airs.

I've always hated Workaholics.

Or maybe the show just isn't funny?
Lol butthurt fuckin loser

I got letters from my ISP for trying to download old episodes from season 6 earlier this year, and now I'm afraid to torrent new episodes, worse is no one uploads hdtv rips anymore, only webrips that somehow get uploaded before the eps even air.

Yeah this is a pet peeve of mine too. I liked that he was basically just a little weird but mostly normal (unless he turned into "The DERS").

Baskets is great? But totally different in tone

>show made by louis ck
>one of the characters are a white woman with black kids

What are the two less talented ones going to do now?

This season has actually been pretty funny so far t b h.

I want alice to sit on my face

Everyone became uber retarded in the last couple of seasons, like mentally challenged.

They used to be stoner bros that did stupid shit for fun.

good to know

ill pass

I'm a fan, but you can't deny the show wasn't consistent. My favorite episode might have been you only yolo once

They fell to an absurdist point in the show where every charcter becomes a caricature of themselves

>Look at me man, I got a tiny diiiick
>HURR DURR ADAM IS DUMB
>Hey it's me Der's I'm the straight guy but I can do wacky shit too
>Dude Weed

It's formulaic and boring at this point
At least with Sunny the characters have interesting story lines but Workaholics is just watered down Comedy Central Trash

Bring back Nathan for you

That's because this show is fucking cancer. The only people that like this show unironically are stupid whores " omg like that's my life so funny! xD". Fuck off.

this desu

Hey what was with the Its Always Sunny reference in the time share episode?

What reference, I must have missed it.

More shitty criticism from an entry-level pseudo beginner.

>is a Nathan for you fan

Lmao so epic he's doing these things in real life it totally isn't staged I love deadpan humor xD

>Workaholics is a work of art that requires more then entry level criticism

Come on now

whoa I like both of these shows but Nathan for You is on another level. not because of "kewl real life pranks"--Nathan is written better and contains some genuinely poignant moments that extend beyond the typical reach of a comedic television show.

Ders wears a Paddy's Pub shirt in it

The current season of workaholics has been mostly shit apart from the first episode and some bits from other episodes. Very disappointed by this season

bump

They aren't poignant moments. You've been duped by above average editing, sir.

I still like it. I don't get the "workaholics and always sunny suck after the first season" fags. Both of those shows are pretty consistent and haven't drastically changed. South Park or The Simpsons I can understand at least

This

Both shows are great and I enjoy both. It's just contrarians hating on IASIP later seasons though, last season was fucking great and of course every thread was full of faggots bitching and moaning.

Workaholics is a very similar show in many ways to IASIP, they even borrowed quite a few ideas, but I still enjoy it nonetheless. Hell, that's probably why I enjoy it even though there's a lot of dumb stoner humor in it.

man I love this show except for this last season. It has been shitty except for the first episode and the dating one

It should have ended years ago. Now the show is all fart no shit.