African cannibals kill 2 white humanitarians

African cannibals kill 2 white humanitarians.

democratieparticipative.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/vd_1493128537e135537_1.mp4?_=1

Are the people that actually go on these humanitarian missions so airheaded that they don't recognize the risks, or am I just a selfish person that doesn't recognize the benefits of helping some backwater tribes not starve to death.

They actually want to help the world

They're not some faggot who sits on Sup Forums all day shitposting about how he is somehow superior to everyone in Africa because he's a 260lb 5'6" faggot who is blonde.

Why go to Africa and risk being cannibalized when you can stay at home and help your community thrive? Is it just for the feel good factor or is there some greater meaning to the act?

some faggot who does not practice cannibalism would be more fitting

>260lb 5'6" faggot who is blonde who is alive*

What do you expect
Thats where they're wrong, helping them only makes thing worse

>helping a community that is already well off
as opposed too
>helping a community that actually needs help
Do you seriously not realize how selfish this is?
These people genuinely have a want to help the world.

cannibals are rare in any society

posting on Sup Forums from your mothers basement isn't living

>Thats where they're wrong, helping them only makes thing worse
are you stupid?
do you really think places like the Congo, or Uganda, or Somalia are worse off than they were 30 years ago?

They don't help the world here. Should I remember you that there are already to many people on Earth? Very soon, the last lions in wilderness state will all be dead because niggers multiply themselves like bugs and impinge on their territory when they don't kill them to sell their bones to the Billions of Chinese.

If you want to help the world, do ecological actions, help the animals in danger. Niggers are not in dangers.

>animals matter
Peta pls go. Humans have owned this planet for 5000+ years
we have a right to do as we please with lesser animals

There will always be people that are poor due to either circumstances, addiction or poor money management in all societies no matter how well off.
Why not make a difference close to your home before moving to Africa to help, there's hardly any country that's an utopia for everyone and which does not require any help.

>the bottom 1% of my country needs humanitarian aid
>I better ignore this country where the top 80% need the aid

What I meant is they should all just die off, rather than becoming a burden a future problem for everyone

That's a very British response. I'll give you that.

Nice

White people BTFO

I'm not sure I understood. Where was the cannibalism in that video? All I could see was some struggle and then two dead bodies.

Would someone mind explaining what occurred in the video? I'm not in the mood to watch some edgy gore shit.

Going to Africa was a mistake. We should had just let them live as they always did.

>2 white humanitarians meet an African tribe
>When they seat in the forest
>Niggers shoot them

The traitor post

Cheers mate. Yeah, didn't need to watch that.
Africa is such an unfortunate shithole for the most part.

I don't understand why we don't just quarantine Africa and let nature take it's course.

Why do we have the need to spread knowledge and technology to every part of the globe ? Why can't we just leave some parts of the world go back to wilderness and savagery and come once in a while only to study it's effect ?

The continent has constantly been exploited for resources and will likely be so for the next several hundred years. There is no way in hell the rest of the world is going to ignore all of those minerals, etc.

What are white people doing in Africa? Isn't that colonialism?

more like human eatarian

french cannibals killed 1.5 million algerian
fuck off

>help niggers
>get murdered

>They actually want to help the world
They can help the world by helping the poor in their community, and don't tell me they don't exist.

They kill Spaniards too.

Animals were made for human consumption.

Did they know they'd be killed or did they just blindly follow them down the ravine

>democratieparticipative

Damn I really like this website, they have no tact at all, and the way they refer to blacks and other ethnicities is hilarious (like the way De Lesquen talks about "bamboulas")

Fuck them though, it's really cowardly to attack people who are trying to help you

But I think that they must be part of some gang, everyone wears red and they have guns, so we shouldn't expect humanity or civilization from these people

>we