I lost.

I won

lol
Stay mad, statist bootlicker

>getting mad at animals

If they act aggressive you put them down

Sane people lost

>watching the news

Sure thing, bet you were reading a book and not having children outside of wedlock too.

I wanna agree with you, but the motivations are all fucked.

They're being goyed into killing cops because "white cops is racist, bix nood muhfugga" rather than good motivations like demilitarization and rejection of the oligarchy's authority

tig ol bitties

>mfw niggers think they can beat the whites
Please, keep pushing us closer to the edge.

and a face that makes you forget em'

>speaking directly to black people in her tweet

Is there a single black person who doesn't think she's completely full of shit?

all lives matters people are the same ones who want hetero pride day. They may not always be racist, but they are always stupid.

This is satire from an anti-sjw. Communismkills is her name.

waste of good tits if you ask me

You Americans are tipping off these people to the FBI, yes?

Let them enjoy this battle won, all they have done is doom their futures. They won't be laughing when the police that used to patrol their neighborhoods are replaced with fully militarized regiments.

>hetero pride day
>not a purely intentional attempt to troll whinging faggots

I can't help but imagine Hillary Clinton barking orders at her campaign staff in her shrill, naggy voice, to take full advantage of this shooting and write a tweet pandering to black people, then think of another to push her gun control agenda.

#Nolifematters

It's literally not.

What the actual fuck.
This has to be a shop right?

Is that real? So many anarchists would go crazy over something like this.

it's an obvious prank. you see this sort of thing on the tube all the time
what's really enraging is the gullibility of the idiots on this board

When people get thrown into jail for making Nelson Mandela jokes, muslim women get a slap on the wrist for beating up a woman and calling her a "white slag," and Rotherham is covered up...a lot of things seem possible

Harry Potter and the Transitioning Procedure

>People who aren't from England don't know what England is like

Shocking

sort your wogs out then you can come knocking mate

TOP KEK

Never even fucking realized she looks like a tranny Daniel Radcliffe.

>Satire has become indistinguishable from reality.
youtu.be/Rd8cRvZZv44

Incoming

Nice tu quoque fallacy.

At least she said white americans and not white people.
I'm sick of people in the US claiming all white people share the same ideals, as though the US was literally the center of the world.

>YRYL
i raffed

1/2

>his blood is on ****our*** hands
Good. Your hands, not mine. What really pisses me off is when collectivist groups try to included everyone and others into their bullshit.

2/2

typical leftist idiots

another

He's 100% right. Conservitards are completely oblivious to their own hypocrisies.

more like your country is such an orwellian shithole it seems realistic

There is no underlying racism towards blacks. Only paranoia by the blues and racism from BLM

That poor kid is gonna have an identity crisis at some point when he realizes that his 'genderfluidity' is something that his mom forcibly spoonfed him in order to have a 'diverse' child.

Fucking indoctrination of children.

Actually not too mad at this. The more niggers chimp out, the more whites become redpilled. I hope there are more race riots

*licks blood from police officer's trotter*
>I'm so sorry that you were killed by a nigger. niggers are bad because they mindlessly shoot things, but you're good because you mindlessly shoot things and have a shiny badge. and if I refuse to pay your wages then you will be ordered to break into my house and shoot me. That's cool, you can do no wrong because you have a badge
*continues licking trotter*

Now this made me lose. Fucking traitors

I'd put every dime I have on that kid killing himself by the time he's 20.

nice fallacy fallacy
>haha you have muslims!
>no please don't mention the five police officers shot dead yesterday

you sound like an expert user
have you ever left your home town?

lol

more (((leftists)))

>There is no underlying racism towards blacks

Does it even really matter? Shooting someone for resisting arrest or grabbing their wallet is ridiculous. I'm not gonna play psychic and pretend like I know for certain that it was race-based, but shooting someone for resisting arrest while they're already pinned down is just ridiculous.

The other thing I don't understand is why you conservative types jump to defend the right for officers to act as judge, jury, and executioner. Aren't you guys all about restricting the power of the state?

Every time someone posts a link from buzzfeed or Huffpost, the flames of my rage rises

Another

>indoctrination of children
ok not only I just fucking lost, I'm fucking mad

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbpi6ZahtOH5v1L8oiDSetlj5TTM7tY7N

This

kek
not even mad bro

(Checked)

*licks daughter's blood from paki dicks*
>I'm so sorry that my daughter bled on you when you deflowered her. whites are bad because they are white, but you're good because you aren't white. and if I refuse to pay for your welfare then you will be allowed to break into my house and kill me in the name of allah. That's cool, you can do no wrong because I have white privilege
*continues licking dicks*

I lost. Charge your fucking phone dude.

W H A T
T H E
F U C K
I S
T H A T

"Jewed"

everytime I read this...

>“He still uses the pronoun “he“ to reference to himself“ but (((we))) are working on it to correct that

I donut agree with excessive force but (You)sef Shitti says that you cannot shoot first. Just imagine if some horrid shit went down and we simply ask rather than shoot. I dunno bout you but any claims of racism by cops sounds ludicrous, especially when you
Look at crime stats

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ilnYzUtT7o

Clinton blaming police and whites

Santa the Molesta

Looks like Harry Potter with a tit job desu

when you pale shits had enough you only fuck off anyway.
you ran from detroit i dont see no revenge

>not catching sarcasm to troll liberals
Speak for yourself bud.

Another

sad

lol

I think it's a turk

>You rage you lose

why would you rage at this

niggers reacting this way is the best possible thing

triggered.

>SPEAKING OF YOUTUBE

FUCK GOOGLE

Not a damn mention of the Dallas shootings, fucking end my suffering.

can't tell if bait or literally retarded

is she legal?

This

The fuck? Old Saint Nick looks about ready to take out his Old Saint Dick

>I donut agree with excessive force but (You)sef Shitti says that you cannot shoot first.

I re-read his message twice and can't find where he says that.

> I dunno bout you but any claims of racism by cops sounds ludicrous, especially when you

There's definitely a meaningful number of racist cops out there. The number of black drivers pulled over on the New Jersey turnpike is disproportionately larger than the amount of white drivers, adjusted for how much each group drives on that freeway.

Whether that translates into disproportionate unarmed killings is up for debate, but it's honestly more of a case-by-case thing anyway. There are reasons to shoot someone who is unarmed, and there are reasons not to.

teal; deer

what the hell...

More like
>exoplanet studies

>"and you are you," the proud lord said, "that i must bow so low"

>#banpaperguns

what a coincidence, paper guns actually are banned in the US

do i smell raid?

checkem user