What is the ultimate "big game player" XI? Obviously Ramos and Drogba are the first names on the teamsheet...

What is the ultimate "big game player" XI? Obviously Ramos and Drogba are the first names on the teamsheet, although I was struggling to fill the rest of the positions and certain players here are based on a single performance (e.g. Dudek in the 2005 CL final).

zidane scored 2 goals in a world cup final and scored arguably the best cl goal ever

Gerrard didn't have a single great performance in a "big game" for England.

>Gerrard

lol

3 goals in 2 different WC finals. 1 Goal in CL final.
Absolute madman.

And just watch his highlight of France-Brazil 2006

>gerrard

THIS

>aguero

are you literally retarded?

Before 1998 world cup Zidane was actually considered a big game choker. He was pretty non existent in the 1996 uefa cup final (bordeaux), 1997 CL final and 1998 CL final (both with juve)

So this is the all time big game XI? The players who can conquer any game of football, regardless of the stakes, without slipping at the last moment?

Landon Donovan always showed up when it mattered. 5 important world cup goals, more than ronaldo and messi

Dirk Kuyt, scored for Liverpool in the CL and scored in the 4th minute in feyenoord their championship winning game last season

Replace Aguero with Romarinho m8 he is the GOAT

we're talking of games that matter

there's a point

take slippy G out for >Zidane.

also
>torres and aguero
>big game players

It is true. You have to let a great player mature.
Some never do.

Reading that I can't wait for the big things Griezmann is going to accomplish

When the going gets tough, the tough get slipping

They mattered to me

he choked so hard against >us in 2002

>he choked hard against Kahn in 2002
Ftfy. You were fucking garbage that game where we dominated you but you got out with a free kick header and refball.

That's actually a pretty good list. Maybe change Park-Ji Sung for Zidane.

Gullit was p based.