White Exodus Movement

We whites don't belong on an Earth that hates us and despises us anymore.

We have built modern civilization, democracy, representative governments with rule of law, implemented affirmative action, sent billions in aid to Africa and other places, yet we are still hated and reviled and seen by others as the cause of all the Earth's problems.

As a result, the White Exodus Movement proposes that White Nationalists across the world pool their resources to develop and launch interstellar sleeper ships to carry the White race into another Earth-like exoplanet (Gliese 832c seems like a prime candidate) for Whites to colonize and rebuild civilization on our own, without the victim mentality and burdens other races impose on us.

We are Tolkien's Elves... a dying breed, soon to become the stuff of myth and legend, we must sail to our interstellar Arda and leave this Earth to wallow in its decadence and mediocrity.

There can be no race mixing if 16 light-years separate us from the other races.

The future of Humanity awaits us on the starry canopy above.

go. no one will miss you. you're gonna be extinct in the next couple of years anyway.

>We whites
>that flag

lol

How soon before this society is infested with feminism

People don't hate white men. They hate racist, sexist white men.

Why not just all move to chile or something

Argentina. May be a descendant of Nazi exiles.

No one would miss white people? Hahahahahaha. With no white people to run things, everything would fall apart guaranteed.

>They hate racist, sexist white men.

This is the claim, but it's usually followed with a fallacious "explaination" of how all white men are racist and sexist.

At any rate, neither of those two buzzwords affect me in any way. They had a meaning at one point, but not now.

ETERNAL LEAF

>Argentinians
>White

>Posting a fucking kike

civilizations existed thousands of years before whites you fucking moron. the greatest, wealthiest empire ever was mongols you fucking cuck. even your country is getting BLACKED by somalis and your women getting BLACKED as we speak.

Surprise burger. There are whites in south america. Lots of them. Unless you think only nordics are white.

>There can be no race mixing if 16 light-years separate us from the other races.

You realize recessive genes exist right?

>all white men are racist and sexist by virtue of being white and male

ok

>thousands of years before

Why is it that you shitskin apologists always want to go back to some historical fantasy world? Thousands of years ago doesn't matter, you fucking nigger.

So do gas chambers.

>us

We're not going to fucking bring you as pets or whatever it is that you're hoping.

Honestly just mind your own business.

Make sure the Jews don't sneak their way on board.

>history does not matter
fucking retard. so glad you white people will not exist in my lifetime. So glad you are going extinct as we speak.

only nordics are white

This. We don't need to unwittingly create the Interstellar Jew by harbouring a stowaway.

hehe

Civilization didn't prosper into World Civilization until the Greeks and the Romans, prominent whites.

It's just trolling m8s, relax
Everybody with some basic knowledge of geography knows we are whiter than the USA

Canukek

>us

Keep believing that. You were nothing while romans and greeks were conquering the world.

>he brags about a past that no longer exists
>he dreams of a future that he has no reason to believe ever will exist

I'm glad I'm not as pathetic as you. Even if I was inclined to incorporate the achievements of other whites into my identity, (which is fucking pathetic btw) I wouldn't need a time machine to do it.

But whatever. Keep living in your delusions about every time period that isn't the present.

First of all.
>Argentinan
>White

Second of all, we're no where close to the prerequisite technologies to pull off such a mission.

It would be much wiser to journey to the bottom of the sea. The lesser races and the traitors will just regress to the bronze age without us so there is no way they'll even be able to get to us.

After doing that you can talk about journeying to Arda.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I'm not going anywhere. Fix your shitty country instead of escaping throughout your entire life.

(((New Zealand)))

>we

Only a select few and half of them are jews. Stop being cocky.

>no one will miss you

You'll maintain a semblance of white life for some time. But slowly (probably faster than you'd hope, but still slowly) you will start to stagnate. You will fight to maintain what little of white life you can understand. Soon you will be little more than children dressing up in mom and dad's clothes shuffling around the ruins of cities.

Favela is your future, friend. You might catch a glimpse of the last rocket leaving and howl with primal fury knowing your ilk will never last long enough to figure out how to follow.

>escaping throughout your entire life.
Pretty rich coming from a Pollack.
See pic.

I'm just proposing a solution to the race war currently going on against whites.

>he dreams of a future that he has no reason to believe ever will exist

its already happening mate. more interracial marriages than ever before, europe getting BLACKED by millions of black and islamic warriors that are in turn BLACKING your women and raping them while you white cucks stroke your dicks and do nothing haha.

like i said before, im hard as fuck right now realizing that you whitesys will not exist in my lifetime.

I don't particularly like the whites that post on this board, but overall white people are the friendliest demographic. I told my brother this and he just replied with "no, all whites are racist"

Sup Forumstards that spend countless of hours dehumanising me and my race as sub human, primitive and violent just stir up the increasing believe that whites hate us. Perhaps you guys should stop calling us niggers and try to educate our childeren and fix our neighbourhoods so that future generations of blacks can be well behaved and contribute to society

forgot. meant for this white cuck.

Bro, reverse psychology isn't going to inspire anyone on pol to do anything, nice try though.

Except for Brazil.

>Perhaps you guys should stop calling us niggers and try to educate our childeren and fix our neighbourhoods so that future generations of blacks can be well behaved and contribute to society

Perhaps you retards should learn to do it yourself like every other minority has.

>Argentina
>Big country rich with resources
>Still constantly fucks up every opportunity to become a first world economy

>educate our childeren and fix our neighbourhoods

why are you entitled to be given these things at the expense of whites? perhaps people would stop calling you niggers if you took these responsibilities upon yourself. I suspect that most of the racism on Sup Forums is at least mildly ironic (at least to the point that posters aren't willing to pay the social cost for being openly racist IRL) but this constant "you owe us" narrative that whites are constantly subjected to is getting a little thin, and if it continues I worry that the social costs for racism are going to drop to the point where the shit you hear on this board is going to start being said out loud.

nobody wants that because it will be a downward spiral to who fucking knows what kind of catastrophic bloodbath.

Advanced modern civilization is not going to just maintain itself. It was designed and built by whites, and it will fall into disarray without whites.

Your raging is ridiculous, by the way, the "blacked" obsession absolutely pathetic. You might want to call up mental health services before you wreck yourself.

>and it will fall into disarray without whites.

Asians could do it but I doubt they would take a shit hole full of niggers and build anything here. They would just use it like Africa, drain every resource while paying the blacks nothing for it.

Blacks will never in herit society like they think. They fuck each other over and kill each other so often they don't think it's an issue.

haha enjoy your horrifying inbreeding and genetic drift on your generation ship

900 CHROMOSOMES LATER...

Wrong solution. Right solution: non White exodus.

This is exactly the reason why "the glorious white race" can never leave this planet. When there's no more niggers to hate/kill, they start to hate/kill each other for not being white enough.

Post moar nigger.

>they start to hate/kill each other for not being white enough.

It's funny because blacks do the exact same shit. Albino niggers get eaten in Africa.

>whitesys will not exist in my lifetime
I'm afraid they will. Fat ugly low iq low class whites might breed themselves out because they are unable to catch a decent white partner. But the fact remains that whites are in general the most desirable mating partners and elite whites will always have the luxury of selecting the most desirable partners. Look at the rich and famous. How many do you see racemixing? All white genocide will do is refine the white race and redpill the white masses.

If you are interested in white genocide, the best you can hope for is a Brazil-type society where the shitskin masses are ruled by a white elite. Where white enclaves are the only habitable places for high iq people whilst your descendants are fighting an eternal survival of the fittest deathmatch in the favellas.

the atlanteans were a superior race from a past age that isolated themselves from inferior groups, then disappeared.

whites are the superior race of this age and will isolate themselves as well before eventually disappearing.

blacks will be the superior race of the next age to come

Guess its just a fundamental human trait then.

>Still manages to be more developed than Chile
You forgot that bit. By insulting us you insult your meme nation.

Definitely, humans are tribal as hell.

Not even joking, if there was a colony on Mars which was solely white I'd apply to go. I'd raise my Martian kids there in the hopes that, in the future, Martians could declare independence from the festering multicultural, left, regressive shit-hole Earth turned in to. If whites packed up and fucked off the rest of you dumbass cunts would be back in the stone age.

Fuck this gay Earth. I don't want to live here anymore.

Uhh what's white privilege then?

>blacks will be the superior race of the next age to come

This is the gayest shit I've seen all day.

Yeah, sure. German and italian colonization on south/southeast of Brazil don't matter, right? Keep eating your burger...

is it really white?
maybe not?

People just think you're all brown ghetto thugs because that's what all the videos online make it seem. I thought the same thing until I met a Brazilian who is pure German. People just don't believe white people still live in Brazil. Seems like a scary place but America headed that way it seems.

>WE ARE DOMINANT
>leaves home planet to invaders

Read some Catherine McKinnon or Andrea Dworkin and see who they hate, buddy.
Not even talking about Solanis and S.C.U.M.

just start a cult where you propose (kind of like ancient alium theory) that whites already DID leave to the stars, and we are the mongrel remnants, and once we leave other groups will eventually evolve to be white, such has been the way for 3,000,000 years

i'm 6/8 white being 1/16 turk, 1/16 amerindian and 1/8 black. Can i apply?

the atlanteans thought the same thing about whites thousands of years ago

>Chile
>Little country with few opportunities to get developed
>Still at the same level as Argentina

> 1/8 black

Nope.

>atlanteans are real

American education system. YES!

What, what do you think has happened before? History repeats itself.

lets make it happen

B-but i have flat hair and relative pale skin.
My only problem is my phat ass and large nose (altought is riveted).
I don't want to be the only left

Oh yeah, who could forget the great Mongol universities and hospitals and libraries and philosophers and mathematicians and writers and poets and artists and scientists and dancers and scholars.

You can be kangs tho!!

Assuming we don't take Asians with us as honorary whites, they will most definitely be the superior race.

No we won't be taking them. They can BTFO the entire earth with whites gone.

But blacks have an average iq of around 70. They can't even dominate their own environment by developing farming, the wheel or sailing let alone advanced civilisation. Left to their own devices the efforts of intelligent blacks will always be hampered and blocked by their simian brethren.

> theres over 20 million polenigger diaspora in the world

pathetic

This, love Asians but can't risk them tainting new earth with anime degeneracy.

No, they hate all white men. No need to sugarcoat it, because you aren't fooling anyone who actually knows whats going on right now.

Well, why is US giving them food stamps and other free shit? That's not what US capitalism is all about.

White Brazil is southern states (Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina e Paraná) and the small cities of São Paulo state. The rest of Brazil consists of mulatto majority. A mix of african, native and white ancestry. Overall is hard to fing a pure black or white person, miscigenation was hardcore here. The only exceptions are the states that i said, that has many germans/italians/poles/spanish/portuguese descendants...

So? They moved in a period of time when Poland didn't exist.

Just mass move to Australia. Fortify and withdraw from humanity. Let the Chinese have the Earth after they have cleaned it out.

Off topic but do you think your Country is going to get better? Most of you on Sup Forums seem like good people.

>the greatest, wealthiest empire ever was Mongols

Second largest physical Empire (behind a white one, of course).

Way down the pole in terms of wealth.

Mongols are exactly what will happen if the East Asians and Whites die our or retreat.

I don't mind. Let unwashed hordes of barbarians have the rest of the planet.

You are the Island of inbreeding

StFU

You are the Island of inbreeding
So ya

StFU

I don't mind this. I'll be dead by the time Whites fall from the world stage, and won't have to witness the end times, nu-Dark Ages.

>white people single handedly built modern civilization
>the majority of white people aren't just as decadent and mediocre as the majority of other races
>actually believing this in 2016

youre a fucking subhuman dont talk to me ever again

go fix some brit's toilet or something

It's exactly this that made the white race strong.

Brutal competition meant only the strongest and smartest nations survived.

Leafs are always nigger loving

Kill yourself you stupid fucking cuck

Go away. You are mad because we are white and christian.

>implying Australia isn't owned by the Chinese

Where the fuck do you live? Bourke?

Lmao angry brownie with an inferiority complex, you will never be white you little bitch. You were born inferior and you'll die inferior.

Look, we hate you. You hate us.

That's life.

The sad part was our empathy allowing us to let you move in and try integrate with us, and doing exactly what you said, trying to bring you civilization.

We either should have wiped you all out, or more politely, stayed at home and let you deal with yourselves.

The rainbow nations concept was a mistake. We now know it doesn't work.

We belong in Europe or other unsettled lands with our kind and our cultures, and you belong in Africa living under Arabic conquerors and Islam.

Everyone would be happier that way.

I don't understand why we keep persisting with this myth of co-existence.

It's like remaining in an abusive relationship.

Let blacks live with and govern blacks, let whites live with and govern whites, let Middle Eastern and North African Muslims run and manage their own affairs.

Honesty? I think yes, but not on the short term. We are in the middle of a impeachment (Dilma Rousseff bitch) and economy is facing a deep recession and unemployement due to populist policies. Basically the same problem argentinian folks are facing due to the leftwing plague. We're facing corruption scandals on a daily basis, is really bad. Time will tell. Maybe electing a hardcore rightwinger as Jair Bolsonaro things will get better. And hardening the punishment for corrupts.