Why is english so basic? Like literally its just stringing words together in a very primitive fashion...

Why is english so basic? Like literally its just stringing words together in a very primitive fashion, it's miles away from spanish's complexity.

Like what the fuck is the 's shit even? Its a cheap hack that completely butchers sentence structure, complex sentences have the musicality of diarrhea farts.

Why is this? Why is spanish, and even portuguese, maybe even FRENCH so much better and sophisticated than english?

Other urls found in this thread:

ddl.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/fulltext/pellegrino/Pellegrino_to appear_Language.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being this mad

pol fags

>t. Faggot who is in his second week of spanish class

come to a real country and say that

Yeah, I've always felt the same way about English. It's extremely basic and soulless. English has no poetry whatsoever.

bang is such a retarded name for that hairstyle
in italy we call it "frangetta"

>maybe even French

Nah. You can't drop pronouns. That's the fun part of most Romance languages.

>hotpockets moving this shit to Sup Forums instead of deleting it like anyone who isn't a complete fucking spastic

Dying languages are usually overly complicated. Just look at Latin.

Because anglos are subhuman, duh. They barely speak their own language despite it being the easiest language in the world by a huge margin.
>there/their/they're
>your/you're/
>its/it's
>could/would/should OF

It's bangs; fringes is a synonym for it.

English is easy to learn the basics, but there's no real way to master it. It's language of exceptions.

El Chicanito seniores ajskajskaklsjakls

Native German speakers aren't much better.
>das/dass

The simplicity of English plays a big role in why it's the world language.

Every retard can learn it.

>Every retard can learn it.
almost

English is the retard language, everybody knows that

English is objectively the best language

I wonder where Portuguese would fall on that totally legit able.

I think we beat Spanish if not only by the contraction of prepositions and only saying one syllable out loud per word and mumbling the rest.

>maybe even FRENCH
mdr non il est stupide

what unit of information is this in? unless it's comparative, in which case surely one should be 1?

The study chose Vietnamese as a random placeholder. All languages deliver information at about the same rate due to speech patterns, they assume this has to do with the natural rate of human perception, of the major languages English got the most information across with the lowest effort in terms of speed and syllables.
Was a French university too so no Anglo perfidy involved.

>Japanese the lowest

what a surprise

Your overall English capacity is probably that of a 12 year old, yet you no doubt think you're some kind of English scholar lmao.

Vocaroo this m8. We could all do with a laugh at your amazing English.

in my area we call it "lunsjbrett lugg" literally meaning "lunch tray fringe" because most girls use it to cover up their huge ass forehead

Languages are nothing but a tool, a good one will be easy to learn and easy to use.

> it's miles away from spanish's complexity.

Spanish and English word order are about as rigid. You have no idea what you are talking about you bilingual pleb. In fact all Romance languages are like this.

sina toki e pakala. toki pona li pona mute

Here's the paper:

ddl.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/fulltext/pellegrino/Pellegrino_to appear_Language.pdf

Summary: Most languages transmit about the same information during the same time frame because languages that transmit a lot of information per syllable(tonal languages) are spoken slower than languages that carrry few information per syllable(Spanish or Japanese).

>Languages are nothing but a tool
toki li ilo taso.
>a good one will be easy to learn and easy to use.
toki pona li pona tawa sona en toki.

samefag

I find English easier than Spanish because in the former you don't have to memorize diacritics.

I think he meant the grammar and word order, not the pronounciation.
Also the poem is manageable. And it differs wich dialect you are speaking how you pronounce it.