Sicillians look like 1 shade lighter indians and arabs

Sicillians look like 1 shade lighter indians and arabs

w e w
e
w

>one shade lighter
Nigga please

moortuguese are even darker

He's dark but he doesn't look arab or desi in the least. This on the other hand..

Looks paki, what is the white population in portugal?

there is a white minority.
99% of them look like they could be from MENA.
but they are in denial.

>1shade lighter than indians and araps
you mean araps and paki-indians have the same skin
top kek

>1 shade lighter
many arabs in here have the same skin tone, many are lighter than him too, indians are significantly darker

Arabs/north africans are white

i'm half sicilian

kek
posting saudis quadroons yet still 2 or 3 shades whiter than you people
on the other hand you can't even compare your people to the average maghrebien or syrian

Sicilians have much better facial features than Indians and Arabs, though they just look Greek or Turk

No, they look worse punjabjs
shitskins. If they were here I'd assume they were bengalis or some dalits in south india

Indians don't all have the same skin tone. There is an enormous amount of variation. Many are as light as OP's picture. I suppose at least 20 percent of people in the northern states are that light or lighter.

Also Im afghani, dont compare us to you inbred arab shitskins

>some dalits in south india
Lmao Rizwan, literally the best parts of India are the ones with the darkest people, like Kerala, while the Whitest parts like UP are the worst.

>tunisia
>arab
unironically your people have more arap blood than us

Bruh, cousin marriage is far more common in Pakistan or Afghanistan than in Tunisia. Also being Pathan doesn't automatically mean you have your roots in Afghanistan. Maybe very distant roots.

No use arguing with the nigger

le nice cherrypick
southerner have more ssa admixture also low class people
people praying or people in protests are the lower class

>this thread

That's only Maghrebis. There are seven Yemenfags in my college and except for one dude, all of them are unironically darker than most of the Indian students.

>be white
>still live in an impoverished shithole with fellow whites

yemeni can be a little dark
we have some people with skin as dark as indians in tunis like that guy in this pic i'm not trying to prove anything or that maghreb are white looking or not
i'm just saying mena people and indians have in general different skin tones that's it

>part black subhuman inbreds
>White
Nice try. White = 100% European

Well apparently not, because those guys don't look any different from us. Most of the professors wouldn't realise that they're foreign and address them in Kannada (the language where I live).

yes they just look the same

>muh racial comparisons
>made by pakis and tunisians

today i will remind them

>very distinct
>lemme tell you about your people
No, we dont racemix, you get the idea because some poojabis have khan in their name. We kill/disown our people if they racemix also there are more of us in pakistan than in afghanistan. Another forced meme

>south india is better
True
Arr rook same
Tajik nogs are whiter than them

tajikstan is white but afghanistan isn't, see

Tamil and Malyalis are ok, but Telugus are very annoying.

Tajiks are the second largest ethnic group in afghanistan

all east coast indians are subhuman

Also
>UP
>Whitest part.
Nice joke.

afghanitani tajiks are browner than tajikstanis, though yes that 26% of aghanistanis can be considered white.

So a Moraccan is telling who is white and who is not.

>afghani tajiks are browner
Thats also true

Same for pashtuns in pakistan vs ones in afghanistan. Facial features remain the same though

I was trying to say that apart from the few super-White Maghrebis with brown hair and shit, pretty much all Arabs could easily pass as locals in India, but not the other way round. Most Indians may look like that picture, but there is a very significant variation, and especially among the kind that goes to universities, many people look similar to Arabs, hence Arab students can easily pass as local Indian students. Most Arabs would easily fall within the spectrum of what Indians look like.
But all of your ancestors for several generations have been living in western Pakistan and not Afghanistan. Har roz itna zyada shitpost karne ka time kahan we milta hai, bhai? Go and do something productive.

talking about facial features
araps and north africans with no ssa admixture have more caucasoid features ( not talking about skin) than afghans and tajiks considering those are literally half asian

i am not white, also AD HOMINEM

>ancesters have been living in pakistan
Yes, ethnically I meant I was pashtun/Afghan

>more caucasoid
Yes, southern euro influnence.

We still identify as brown not white

>Japan
>Fair-skinned

who wants to identify as w*ite
also what do you mean to south euro influence
natives of mena are caucasoid not due to any other influence

The amount of time these muh high ANI admixture cuckwads have spent talking about this shit that they could've spent studying instead. At least this Paki is just shitposting. I've seen some retards from my own country saying things like "I am a White nationalist" and stuff.

>2017
>still trying to be wh*Te

Whiter refers to someone of pure european origin. No one in asia is white

Your country is cucked. Indians used to rub poppy oil on babies to make them darker.

Fast forward today and skin lightening creams with harmful chemicals are best sellers in stores.

Hold still muslemano!