And here I was thinking that the CW was done with axilla after Hellcats was cancelled

And here I was thinking that the CW was done with axilla after Hellcats was cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwr9JwyOHqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a pretty specific and creepy thread.

>she will never look at your dick the way she looks at that wine glass
Why do I even fucking bother

Why? hellcats was great until...well you know

>Why do I even fucking bother
Do you though?

what happened?

getting BLACKED before BLACKED was even a thing

DC Comics, DC/CWverse, DCEU... it's what they do.

I knew thats what it would be as I was asking. I just knew. I don't know what I was expecting to feel to be honest.

>10/18/10
I want to go back to that time...i want a redo...

I swearr to Got this bitch looks grown up Logan girl

Lil MeXico

>tfw you watched Hellcats for the ass shots.

What happened to Alyson Michalka? She deserves more rolls

>a young Aly in her prime will never jiggle for us ever again

She guest stars in iZombie now, just she isn't as sexy, got too many face surgeries and doesn't jiggle for the camera anymore

She's on iZombie these days - was part time, but is now part of the regular cast for season 3.

Ehh.. I don't like the hair anymore. Shame!

That's why we have webms and gifs, anons

Aly's gone blonde again just recently - she and her sister are releasing a new album soon so I presume the marketing folk know it'll sell more with two blondes up front.

Yes but it isn't the same, even a Riverdale webm thread can't compare to the Hellcats generals that would last for a week due to a higher post limit before autosage

Oh, nice. I actually liked their music before I ever saw them act. Talented family

Whats sad is that they made an entire album that never got released as they didn't do pop like people expected them to

Give it time, personally i expect that the moment Jughead gets cucked and Cheryl fucks a girl is going to jumpstart the Riverdale generals.

we still haven't gotten a good bra and panty scene

The iZombie threads often hit image or post limits and spill into a 2nd or even a 3rd. It's not like they've stopped her wiggling about. Also: Rose.

Both of them can play both keyboards and guitar, and they can actually carry a tune. Never ever heard of them outside the US - only found out about their musical side from comments in those Hellcats threads. Presume it's the Disney-kid background being too targeted at 'merkin youth.

Still we got the Hothouse video from that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwr9JwyOHqA

iZombie michalka doesn't compare to what she used to be...

That was six years ago. She's late 20s now. Also it depends on the lighting and angles + the blonde hair will soften up her look a bit - dark hair brings more contrast and tends to emphasize the angles and lines.