Dindu Protest in Little Rock

This fucking shit has spread to my home town, I want off this fucking ride.

katv.com/news/local/this-is-a-national-emergency-hands-up-guns-down-holds-peaceful-rally

Post from this bitches kikebook

LR putting on another "Hey look w-we're a liberal city n-notice us!"

>Que BLM colored lights on bridge

do you think the blonde in the front has a blacked video yet?

>Protest
it's Soros

God damn, when I was staying at the Mariott those fucking rainbow lights were glaring through the window.

This shit needs to end and I thought Asa wasnt a cuck

when the race war breaks out I'm going to consider race traitors like this bitch to be honorary black people aka YOU GET KILLED!!!

Went to school with her, half nigger with a white mom thats a crackhead, no dad around of course.

I thought so also

>20 year olds
>kids

They have a childs grasp of politics and social issues. Shes a hardcore bernfag always reposting that cancer from Now This """"""""News""""""""

half of them are white holy fuck my sides

The south isnt even safe from this fucking nightmare, I use to be proud of here but this shit is getting rampant here.

>my hometown
Hey Bill, how are you doing?

lel at the arts student slut showing off her shitty drawing that will probably win her a scholarship at some libtard college

Would not surprise me, but shes white so maybe not unless shes some tumblr "im trans stupid fluid black and native american cunt"

>little rock
spread from

>buy firecrackers
>pop them near the protestors
>everybody thinks shots being fired so they run wild
>profit

The rides only begun boy, best buckle up

Decent plan, oh schemy merchant, but we cant feed the liberal martyr machine your "people" created.

ASU-Beebe student reporting in

If I wasn't away on vacation I would've fucked with these little shits.

user, you know it wouldnt do anything but feed their victim complex. Its almkst impossible to do anything to them without us getting painted as le ebil naziii scum

given the fact that race mixing in Jewish communities has risen in past years it looks like 'our' plan has backfired
And in any rate, you might make some sort of a time bomb out of the fire crackers : place the "bomb" at a nearby location --just enogh for them to hear it popping-- drive off ,turn on tv ,crack a laugh ,repeat the process indefinitely.

I don't care about being labeled "ebil nazi" because I am one

I wouldn't have really sperged out though, probably would've tried to get them to say ridiculous shit on camera and put it on YT

I could've sworn I was the only Arkansan polack...

If you took guns away from non whites you would have almost no gun violence, true story.

This is the hilarity of blacks protesting against guns. But you "can't profile like that" ofcourse. Eventhough it's statistically true.

I don't know of any other Sup Forumsacks near me

If I did I'd have a field day though

Im /natsoc/ as well, but videoing them saying and reacting like typical fucking marxist fuckheads is always good.

Help the plebs and normies see how unbelievably brainwashed they are.

there's currently a BLM protest going on at Bronycon in Baltimore right now.

What if something happens there?

Checked
LR suburbs user reporting in