Poles will defend this

Poles will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not this again

oh shit it's the daily S-P-A-C-E thread

When will Putin understand we're the only people worthy of his efforts? When will we see flying pamphlets from the sky reading "ROME OR WAR: LAST CHANCE OF PEACE!"

I'm tired of waiting to see the telnyashkas march into Italy from the alps

>be russian
>want apple
>receive onion
such is life in russia

you always can trade it for a beet

I don't understand that meme
Can't Russians grow apples in the Southern regions?

Thank goodness my granny has a garden where really nice apples grow.

We have a meme in Russia which says that Polish apples have absolutely no vitamins in them and are purely "chemical" thing and even some shitty onions in Russia are better and more healthy than they.

Poland BTFO

And tbqh Russian apples and all other fruits are shitty, because instead of importing some exotic fruits from Dagestan they try to grow them in a colder regions. And they all grow untasty and unhealthy.

What is that expression trying to convey?

oh yeah gotta love that onion pie and onionsauce

>Russian apples and all other fruits are shitty
Found the muskovite.

We have an expression- "shit-eating grin"

I'm not muskovite, lad.

We really have a practice when regional governments are trying to grow everything possible in their regions instead of focusing on some single traditional agriculture and doing some exports/imports to other regions. Because of that most fruits and vegetables are extremely expensive in the provinces, while they quality mostly sucks.

...do you imply apple-sauce exists?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

never heard a single time in all my life irl, in runet and in anglonet

Can't tell if troll

>most fruits and vegetables are extremely expensive in the provinces
Kg of good apples cost 30p during summer.
Most vegetables cost less than 25p.

Jesus Grest. It's just gay rus who is attentionwhore. It's why they spend much money to their gay rt and similar shit pictures.

>Kg of good apples cost 30p during summer.
>Most vegetables cost less than 25p.
Do you live in different universe? Kg of aples cost ~100 roubles in my region.

pls

Kek.
Same with polish pork in Russia. Everytime Polish government does something that doesn't quite go well with Russian officials, they always find some "zomg terribul rusophobic bacteria" in polish pork exports to justify embargoing it for few months.

Not only Polish pork, it's also Baltic and Belarusian pork, Belarusian and Baltic milk production and a lot of other stuff.

And Russian citizens suffer the most severe financial losses from this actions, because every time they do that, all the prices are going mad.

Someone post the democracy cookies one.

You're probably referring to the Antonovka cultivar.
They aren't very good for consumption but work great for cooking and winter cider.

It also drives farmers here crazy because many of them go bankrupt everytime it happens. So russian government really figured out the panaceum for their bad mood as they kill two birds with one stone. Polish government has to spend shitload of money to keep the export business afloat, and Russian government has a propaganda piece to drive a wedge even deeper between Poles and Russians (muh bacteria them evil psheks want to poison us11)

>It also drives farmers here crazy because many of them go bankrupt everytime it happens
fucking this, i live on the farm and i remember, that before we have joined this jewish union, russians were buying literally every shit for shittons of money. there was no problem with selling anything, but after joining this EU bullshit, we had to break up free food market with Russia. Echhh.....

The anti-Russia politics are stupid anyways. They sanction Russia, pull all countries on their side and are surprised when Russia reacts aggressive.
Cooperating policies would be way better.

When they space are they referring to the Russian space program or do they mean it like room referring to Russia's landmass?

Ivan Golodupcev spotted.
This was decades before sanctions you fuckwit and after numerous attempts from Polish government to "tame" Polish-Russian government relations. But they always ended in some failed display of delusions of grandeur and Russian officials still living in the 70s when Russia was a superpower and Russian government being able to force their will on everyone around them.

wtf, how can apples be chemical? did everyone in your country failed their 1st grade biology?

>This was decades before sanctions you fuckwit
Well, didn't know that, kek.
But still. Anti-Russia politics do more harm than they help.

>annex clay
>gets sanctions
>"YOU ARE MAKING ME AGGRESSIVE"

I love these.

Is a typical apple supposed to be more nutritious than an onion?

You know, it would be easier for me to belief that Poland is the rational negotiator when you didn't demand reparations and do everything to fuck with EU

>surround with enemies
>poach former allies
>"WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS AN ENEMY?"

>Apple Vs Onion
>Apple Nutrition
>Calories: 65
>Fat: 0 g
>Carbs: 17 g
>Cholesterol 0.0 mg
>Sodium 0.0 mg
>Potassium 134.0 mg
>VS
>Onion Nutrition
>Calories: 61
>Fat: 0 g
>Carbs: 14 g
>Cholesterol 0.0 mg
>Sodium 4.8 mg
>Potassium 251.2 mg
Looked it up myself because autism.

what are you even trying to say here?

yeah, tell that to russia pal

we wouldn't threaten to demand reparations if you didn't threaten to fine us over migrant quotas. it's just diplomatic shit flinging, nothing will of that

>Russian humor

haha fucking stupid russians

>it's just diplomatic shit flinging, nothing will of that
this attitude is exactly the reason why I find it hard to believe that Poland has no blame in bad relations with Russia

the classic Putinbot argument that somehow Russia acting shitty and turning every country around them against them is NATO unfairly expanding into "their" sphere of influence.

>You know, it would be easier for me to belief that Poland is the rational negotiator
There's no reason to not believe that for one simple reason - we're not in position to be the "irrational negotiator". We're not a superpower, we barely scratch into some regional power status but that's only because we have the largest economy in former warsaw pact (save for forementioned of course) which is not a big task. We simply cannot afford to throw childish tantrum like Russian government does and alienate a large part of the world, especially against Russia which compared to us is lighyears ahead of us when it comes to relevancy on the international stage.

>muh migrants
go back to wykop.
Previous PiS government (way before your precious migrants) talked about demanding ww2 reparations as well.
This time they're simply more serious about it.

Silly Russians, there's dozens of other fruits if you don't like apples, you don't have to eat beets and onions

unlike us they got away with it in WW2 when they invaded Poland so it's only fair they get punished this time

Didn't stop you in the past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheism

>more serious about it
>taken literally zero (0) (null) actions towards it
very serious indeed, just as serious as they are with retriving tupolew wreckage from russia. it's just fropaganda for their morons of an electorate

Pic related is a great example. Russian govt knows very well that Poland with large portions of eastern europe at this moment has a "vendor lock" on gas due to it's geographical location. And Russian-owned gas companies make us of their monopoly very fucking much.
So for the last few years Polish government tried to introduce competition to Russian gas by building gas pipelines from middle east and USA. Result? German government doing everything to block it (despite building nordstream - so much for le european solidarity) and Russian kremlinshills coming out of the woodwork to call us american cocksuckers because pok pok pok pok muh shekels.
But then Russian government steps in and pretends like for the past 60 years they tried their best to make the relations more benign and it's the Poles who fuck everything up.
Lmao

>supporting national efforts and people's rights to rule themselves is bad because muh rushka
really deployed my armaments.

Yes because demanding ww2 reparations is as easy as just taking a bus to berlin, storming the Bundestag and putting the invoice on the table.

>morons of an electorate
rich coming from you lmao

MUHHHH MIGRUNTSSSS kek

>this attitude is exactly the reason why I find it hard to believe that Poland has no blame in bad relations with Russia
but we have much closer relations than we and russia and something to gain in the diplomatic shit flinging with you, it's all part of a game.
we have much smaller relations with russia, we just want to sell our shit to them and not have anything more to do with them, so we have nothing to gain from shit flinging with them

>German government doing everything to block it
proof?

>supporting national efforts and people's rights to rule themselves is bad because muh rushka
> Its aim was to weaken the Russian Empire and its successor states

>> Its aim was to weaken the Russian Empire and its successor states
two birds with one stone

>we just want to sell our shit to them
Then why was Poland the strongest supporter of EU sanctions?

If you wanna destroy Russia, fair enough. But don't act as if you are the poor innocent victim

Polish government supporting sanctions is a result of russian government constantly embargoing Polish products for no fucking reason whatsoever.
Not a cause.

You really start sounding like a russian gastarbeiter. Kys

>Kys
hello there reddit

The sanctions were a reaction to Crimea occupation and support for Ukraine separatists.

You try too hard mate.

This was one of the many reasons. European markets are much more valuable to Polish economy than the Russian market. By not sanctioning Russia we could've ended up alienating large portions of EU as well as USA.

>By not sanctioning Russia we could've ended up alienating large portions of EU as well as USA.
This doesn't explain why Poland was the strongest supporter of EU sanctions

>Then why was Poland the strongest supporter of EU sanctions?
because russia doing anything militaristic makes us very paranoid, and sancions were because of their attack on ukraine. the reasoning about the sanctions here was something like "yes, it willl hurt us, but hopefully it will hurt them more and teach them a lesson making further military actions less likely"

Pooland B-T-F-O!

here
and to explain paranoia, basiacally every time russia does something with their army everyone here is like "holy fuck were next" because of history

I agree with that statement. I dont think thats the best solution though

because russia is communist pedo jews and we love seeing them suffer

Clearly, the russian empire is only powerful due superior potassium

The should retake Kazakhstan

Is there potassium there?

All other potassium is inferior to Kazakh potassium.