Wtf portugal is white Sup Forums lied to me

Wtf portugal is white Sup Forums lied to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>me to the left

Does this mean I can have portuguese gf now?

I'd fuck the girl in the front in blue and white.

Atleast wait till she turns 13-14

We're darker than Pakistanis

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro

>me
>wh*Te
You're take that back! I'm a black bull just like my childhood hero Caliph Alberto Barbosa

DELETE THIS

The ginger is a tourist

Wouldn't mind visiting t.bh

This. Obvious British or Ukrainian, not native Portuguese.

Have you seen that abortion next to you? I wouldnt get touch that skin...

You have to stay away
Lol we jave a gorilian half ginger in the north. Best combo ginger / Amer eye girl.

they look somewhat mexican

This is not in Portugal tho.

Will brownzilians ever stop projecting if the man was black he would clearly be a brazilian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew he wasn't Portuguese from miles away. This photo is from London.

This is south of Douro aka new Christians

by racee? yes we are whites, white atlantid, and also meds.
I would say this pic show the majority of our phenotypes.

And who is the retard that doesn't know that stockwell is in the UK?
I literally read the filename I was just saying if he was a black monkey he would obviously be brazilian

Portuguese-Canadian pride worldwide

It isn't, I have 3 ginger friends and I live in a small city about 20k population and I live in the fucking south I wonder how many o them are in the north

>Portuguese
>Canadian
pick one. Ain't English, Scottish, Irish, German, Nordic, Alsatian, Normand or Bretonic? Not Canadian. Stop LARPing and appropriating ethnonym that is not yours

so

I was at the airport today and was checking this blonde white girl out in the security line and she turned out to have a Brazilian passport. Honestly the first one I've ever seen.

Some brazilians with Italian ancestry come live here but they don't look white at all in fact most of them are darker than sardinians and sicilians

Yeah Brazil is pretty mixed, I mostly see ranging from straight African to mestizo but I've never seen a full German looking one like the Sup Forums memes.

Ew, emigras

I know both are banter because it's impossible to spot a Brazilian abroad.

Not even Brazilians can. Only when they open their mouths.

I wouldn't believe their cherrypicked meme pics I have never been to South America but im pretty sure their whitest can't even pass as caucasians or exotic meds

They're about 47% white, same as america

I browse Italian threads lot of times and none of your pics look exotic. You could walk unnoticed in a crowd here.

No i´m pretty sure I wouldn't most of your people look downright mullatoes, Sicilians and Sardinians are way whiter than brazilians

Ok, my proxy friend.

Nah Im pretty sure they will

You idiot I said I saw their passports in the security line. She would look like a nromal midwest American girl.

Now we know you are a brazilian behind a proxy a paki would never give a shit about that lol good way to turn yourself over

No Im not

Brazil is white

>I s-swear guys l-latin america is w-wh-white
>what's an amerindian? what's a n-negroid? w-we d-don't know what that is...