The Wire

Was he autistic?

as a 40 degree day

he was a legitimate businessmun

You earned that buck like a motherfucker man, keep that shit

You have to be autistic to take a Community College economics class seriously

damn bubbles was my favorite. his heart was always in the right place. his mind just got clouded with the heron sad to see him take the dark path but always glad he told his story

Mos def

Avon chews out Stringer Bell for setting up the Orlando hit

This show was so beautiful, I've watched it at least 6 times now and there's just so much depth to it!

It's really amazing a character that's basically just le book hitting gangster wasn't seen as stock in a show as relatively recent as this. Is it because of the quips? I don't think this writing would fly today.

t. Bubbles

We gotta build a wall around you b" just like how a King is protected on a chessboard

earnt

here is a cool little easter egg for you my pals over at reddit pointed out to me: when de'angelo is explaining chess to the young hoppers, think about their roles within the gang... yep, that's right, they are the pawns! the whole scene is one big metaphor. neat, huh?

Stringer was a grimey muthafucka. It was good to see Omar and Mouzone do him

Nah, he just wasn't hard enough for this right here, and not smart enough for the world out there.

That nigga needs to get got

Not him, but do you still enjoy things user?

repeat after me:
AYO NIGGA SHUT TAT DOOR

>erry nigga on the block got two phones how you gone sell mo them shits he says while running a criminal organization buying twenty phones a week

Who was the best character and why was it Bunk?

literally jew propaganda.

>oh look those black inner city drug bosses are really smart and not degenerate

you can't really be this stupid to believe that selling drugs in the inner city don't take smarts

No but you're actually stupid. He's taking fucking community college classes and pretending he's a genius. He literally gets fucked by people he met pretending to be smart

Sheeeeeiiiiiiit...

Who was le most epic black man? Chris Partlow? Omar? Muzoune? Wee Bay?

the irony is that stringer is the "smart one" who wants to move up to the next level of the game, and gets played by clay davis from day one

avon the "dumb one" who only wants his corners ends up being right

I wanna rail her

All and all, this show had some pretty shitty girls

Which season had the best intro, and why is it season 3?

1 > 2 > 3 = 4