Talking about BLM, yesterdays happening, trump etc. with slightly redpilled girlfriend

>Talking about BLM, yesterdays happening, trump etc. with slightly redpilled girlfriend
>straight up tells me she doesn't care and wants me to stop talking about this stuff and misses how we talked before (pre election)

Should I dump her? Really don't need a bitch who doesn't give a shit about what's going on in the world around her. I'm 22 btw

Nah she's right shit gets old, I'm pro trump but I don't even Read up on him or watch any videos anymore, I'll just wait for the debates

Why would you choose to come to this board everyday and ruin your own life with autism?

Just stop coming here ffs. Some of us have no hope of ever having a girlfriend. Go fuck yourself you faggot fucking excuse for a normie.

you sound boring desu

>Bringing Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
You're like that faggot who shouted out memes in public in high school

That's up to you, but that shit can get annoying, especially to women. Politics is a man's game. Just make sure she's voting Trump and find something else to talk about from time to time.

Yeah that's my gf too and I agree with her. I miss when we'd just shitpost about blacks instead of making it everyday conversation.

JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT

Pathetic. This is the first time I've heard you talk and I'm already straight up bored as fuck.

Honestly you suck

I was mainly talking about the gun violence last night, and how the movement is changing into a terrorist organization, and how there's a vigil/rally in OUR city this weekend.

I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics

today I was talking to my mother and she made the suggestion to say blue lives matter and to go out and protest. I promptly told her to not put herself in danger and that if anything happens I'll protect her and that she needs to stay home.

Get cool male friends. Don't have men-talk with your gf/wife. Women are fragile children who shouldn't be burdened with too many big ideas.

Maybe its the fact that she's Canadian and American politics don't concern her, dumbass

>I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics
then there you go
drop the bitch if she can't deal with it

tfw no qt jipjap gf

Nobody can keep doing this shit for months and not get burned out.

When you're angry about something, you either need to get satisfaction or let it go. You can't just sit there and be angry forever, it's unhealthy.

>Being in high school when memes were/are a thing
Underaged b&

Don't do it leaf, being redpilled isnt a gift its a fucking curse, i used to enjoy my days looking at things and going "hey look thats neat"
But now every event i would of thought to be neat is just some master plan where i can see all the strings.

The more I understand about the world the more I feel alone, the more i feel alone the more I understand.

I wish I could go back, your GF might help you get out of this mad house.

Wrap her thighs around your head to block out the voices and move on.

>be me, 22 year old girl
>have boyfriend who is always super nice and spends time with me
>recently he's been spending a lot of time on the computer reading articles on some political website
>starts talking about Trump and conservative values
>don't really care about politics but I humor him
>6 months pass
>it's literally all he wants to talk about
>working up the nerve to break up with him
>start fucking another guy on the side

What should I do?

she's right though. there are more important things

Memes have been a thing since 2004 you dip

>mfw my gf is sitting right here with me watching chimpouts

>if it means not being able to express myself

What are you, a chick? Men LIVE their beliefs. Your gf should know exactly what you think about things by the way you live your life. Pontificating about issues is perceived exactly like complaining from the perspective of a woman.

Women don't want to hear what a man thinks until the man has a solution to offer.

>I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics

Yeah, but If that's the bulk of want you want to talk about then dumping her will do her a favour. You aren't even talking about Canadian politics for fuck's sake.

The thing is i've already changed her so much from her leftie ways and now sees trump as a legitimate option and hugely hates muslim migrants now all I need her to do is take interest in this shit

I'd suggest to start by not adding more shitposts to this board and leaving it to the Australians.

Yeah except the reason I brought this up today was that there was a BLM interruption in toronto and on sunday there's a vigil/rally in my city for the two dindus. So yeah, american politics (BLM shit) concerns us, anyway. I am american and we plan to move back there after uni.

Show tits

fucking this.

it is rare, but possible, to find a man as invested in current events as I am, when it comes to women it is near 0%.

learning when to turn politics off is a skill that took me a little while to learn, but it is necessary if you want to function in normie society.

>Wanting a whore who wants to spend time talking about her new box of tampons and orange is the new dyke

Cuck

Don't leave us please, we need more cucks like you

My wife won't let me bring up politics at all, ever. If I do she claims I'm raising my voice and yells at me.

We've been married for almost 10 years and I think it's over because of this.

That's my answer.

Replace her with an anime daki, watch her stupid roastie face when she realizes she got outclassed by a fucking pillow.

xactly this, we were watching zootopia the other day and when I was going on about the propaganda that movie is bullshitting and the underlying narratives, she broke down about how I always have to ruin everything and I can't just turn my brain off and enjoy a movie. Same thing happened when we were watching orange is the new black, i found out the director/writer is a fat liberal feminist kike whos husband writes for huffpo and salon, and she got fucking furious that I couldn't just enjoy the show.

what a waste of ten years

>talking politics with women
Son...

>my wife wont let me
>let me

Theres your problem user. Go get your balls back.

This. There will always be small mostly try hard one of the guy types of women who do but most girls do not give a shit about history or current events.

Speaking about things is the way you change the world. Getting a discussion going on an issue is the seed. I have a problem with somebody important in my life wanting me to suppress those beliefs in public

Election stuff gets really old and it's fucking boring and irritating to hear about constantly.

This. Make it happen and let the rage seep in.

Women are retarded, why the fuck do you even waste your time talking to her about this shit?

She's right. You're going to become unhinged if you obsess over current events.

I have broken up with two gfs within the last yard and a half over this stuff and i say fuck it. This is what is important. If women can't fully accept the truth, than fuck them. These two exs were also getting pretty red pilled up until this type of stuff was being discussed almost daily and they couldn't put up with it anymore.

Too much red pill for her. That shit can't be forced. Just make her a deal, feed me good I'll fuck you good. Give her the D when you want and continue to educate yourself. She will follow along on her own, and at her own pace.

If you out grow her, leave her and find another.

It's not what's important you fucking idiot. It's a small facet of reality and probably doesn't even affect the majority of americans in their day to day lives.

Obsessing over it and going to every fucking thread and talking about it in person and freaking out over every fucking little current event is neurotic and will drive even people who care about this stuff away.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums for a week.

Exactly, i don't wat to go through that, even if I don't find a redpilled girl who wants to watch chimpouts with me, I'd be happy with any girl that takes interest at least in how I see the world, and the important issues around her. Even if her opinions are conflicting, that's fine, as long as she cares about the shit fucking happening

Mamas boy, go suck a cop's dick if you love them so much. Look at this faggot!

the post

Nigger

You're a cancerous fuck, not everyone likes politics.

Then there's the loss of not having the freedom to go and fuck other chicks. As a young male, I feel a compulsion to just go out every few days, meet a girl and fuck her brains out. I've had to suppress this for about a year so far with her and honestly I'm looking forward to going back to that

Move on with your fucking life and stop going berserk about this shit to real people who don't give a shit.

No this is part of the redpilling process. They get frustrated and fed up with all the bad in the world. Let them simmer and then hit them with red pilled humor to pick them back up again. They'll start to redpill themselves after that,

family values are important I will protect my mother I will not let a nigger touch her.
I've also taken to tinder to fuck and convert girls to trump supporters. But I love my mom most

What a stupid fucking moron you are.

Dump her ass and get a girlfriend who doesn't just swallow your red pills but embraces it.

>As a young male,

My god, I still can't get over this fucking idiot.

US MALES, RIGHT GUYS?

Howso?

Fuck off, cuck. This is what is important. I'm 27 years old, I have a nice job and i have plenty of time to find someone to marry. I'll admit this stuff has completely consumed me but I know its the truth that needs to be exposed.

--------> /r9k/

Women and men realize that after marriage, a woman can divorce a man, take all of shit, and move on if she Wants. Hence the man being let to do things

Marriage cuck, bet you hide the fact that you post on Sup Forums from here too. Or do you have to ask for permission? Married for ten years and still hasn't tamed his wife, look at this faggot!

If such topics are what dominate your conversations she has a bit of a point. You're in Canada. There's only so much talk of another country's domestic issues people can stand.

She's telling you straight up that she wants to talk about other stuff. If you want a girl who only wants to talk politics, then she's not it.

Yeah I know brother, it's not even that she has to agree with me, but I'd like her to at least care about something as little as the prime minister literally being a gay cuck

don't drop out on her, she's fine with it, but i assume it isn't everything she wants to talk about. most people get drained when they talk about this kind of stuff. it's pretty heavy. just talk about it less probably. i am on the trump train but im sick of my friends always sending me news articles about trump or radical islam. there is more to life than politics.

slightly redpilled and not giving a shit can both be very hard to find, i'd probably hold onto her.

Sex is worth jack and shit compared to someone you can trust who is long term, stable, consistent, and worth your time.

Sex is fucking stupid and pointless. Ideally it lasts 7 minutes and it takes too much fucking effort to go through constantly, that's why people settle down.

You want to ramble on and on about politics and "happenings" like a delusional fucking psychopath that sits on Sup Forums all night every night going thread to thread and freaking yourself out and acting like it somehow affects you. None of this shit affects you. It marginally affects most Americans and even less Canadians. You're just becoming neurotic by constantly tapping into newsfeeds. This shit has always happened and it's not any different than it was years ago.

Just get the fuck off these sites you're so addicted to and find other hobbies.

No.

Your first problem is taking more than a passive interest in the bread and circuses around you. Vote, act, and talk when you have to - but especially when it comes to politics, be conservative with your use of words.

Second is that you're trying to do it with a woman. Im surrounded by redpilled women, and even then they don't really "get it". Which is good, your woman is meant to be your respite and entertainment, not someone to argue with.

Politics are really the least interesting topic of discussion, they're cut and dry - you either disagree, dont care, or agree. Its not a good topic of conversation.

enjoy degeneracy

It's not only politics, it's any politics at all. We were out today and I mentioned the BLM stuff a few hours into the conversation and she just got fed up

That's a whole other topic. I was just saying what you should do with her. That's that I do anyway and it seems to be working just fine.

Having one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life will always suck. Such is monogamy.

>I'll admit this stuff has completely consumed me but I know its the truth that needs to be exposed.

You're a fucking lost, deluded moron who has nothing in his life and is empty so you're filling it with clickbait and race bait to get quick highs and important feelings. When those wear off, you quickly go to the next. You're just an empty addicted 4channer.

Can we guess what this poster has between their legs?

Women don't like conflict.

Give her some space on it, duder. Shit's been scary for the last 36 hours or so. If she's red pilled she probably understands what's coming but doesn't want to face it at the moment.

I'm sorry for the harsh words. A man who loves his mama is okay with me. But look is it possible to hate niggs and cops? Seriously.

Dump. She already eyeing up niggers if not fucking one already.

Typical non fucking argument. I'm sometimes embarrassed by fellow Sup Forums users.

My gf left me cause she couldn't handle the redpill
I'm sure I'll find another eventually.

OP this shit does get old really fast, especially for other people around you.

Sup Forums is 24/7 constant spergfests on the most mundane shit ever. If you take a 2 week long break from this place and come back you will see why...

I will be quite honest with you: nobody outside of Sup Forums and a few subplebbits give a fuck honestly. Most normies are just trying to pay bills on time, keep food on the table, and occasionally indulge in their hobbies. OP you need to take a break from this site because I have lost friends from a being a fucking sperg from here. It's too easy to just constantly rant in real life and not realize you're not in the cute echo-chamber hugbox for angry young men.

No normal person, woman or male, is gonna sit there listening to you delusionally ramble about every single fucking news article.

Shitty b8

>saying fuck in every post

Calm down junior

this 100x

Good thing I don't date normies

Don't red pill so hard at first. You scared her. Ease tge next one into it maybe?

My semi-red-pilled is getting like this, too. I know she won't judge me or get me fired or tell the whole world about my """""crazy""""" beliefs. But she also gets sick of hearing my bullshit all the time.

Like earlier today she was watching HGTV. Some show about people who win the lottery and then go house hunting. This fag white guy won $9 million dollars and was buying a house for him and his nigger boyfriend. He was also buying a house for his white sister, who also happened to have a half-nigger child (named Jayden, of course). I made a joke about there not being a father, saying "every time..." She was just like okay, shut up, it's just a tv show.

tl;dr - your girlfriend is not Sup Forums or your debate opponent

I see. This helps a lot, maybe I was wrong. As of right now I told her that I don't want to be with her if it bothers her that I express my opinions about these things. She left and went somewhere I don't fucking know. I guess I'm wrong. It's not even so much polticis i'm talking about, it's mainly the lefty cucks and degenerates I discuss that contradict themselves.

>tells me she doesn't care and wants me to stop talking about this stuff
Why do you talk politics with a woman? My wife is a fascist, but even she keeps busy with sitcoms and endless shopping.
Women aren't men. Their priorities are to keep in line with her friends and family to avoid being ostracized
Do her a favor and make her pregnant. Nothing redpills more then having some white children

why hate cops? hate the system that created them. Sure I break laws some times, I don't think cocaine should be legal. But I do it anyway. Why would you hate the majority of cops who serve and protect just because some faggot cuck like rogan told you to? The police have been doing de facto good work. If it were up to me I would enact vigilante justice like the phillipeno guy.

I still work full time, I still go out to the shooting game range, I still go to the gym 4 days a week, I still talk to close friends and family. It has consumed my political interests but I still enjoy life. Fuck off, cuck.

If discussing politics is important to her, dump her ass.

I'd personally not want a girlfriend that wants to discuss politics often. The world is so shit, politics are so shit, there's no point in talking about it. It gets old and there's only so much you can say before you're just talking in circles and either agreeing/egostroking eachother or disagreeing with little hope of changing either person's opinion.

Hey babe, want to see a movie?
By the way...
OMG PROPAGANDA OMG, OMG THEY ARE FUCKING SHOVING THIS DOWN OUR THROATS, OH MY GOD RACISTS, TERRORISTS , OH MY GOD, AGENDA.

Hey babe, want to go out to eat...
By the way
OMG OMG A HAPPENING HOLY SHIT HAPPENING OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I FOUJND ON TWITTER
HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD, 5 COPS SHOT OUT OF THE 500 PEOPLE THAT COPS HAVE SHOT SO FAR THIS YEAR OH MY GOD A HAPPENING HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>hop on Sup Forums

POL MY FUCKING GF IS SICK OF ME TALKING ABOUT REDPILLED SHIT. I'M GONNA DUMP THE BITCH, BY THE WAY, I COULD JUST FUCK MORE GIRLS THIS WAY ANYWAY AS A YOUNG MALE...

Pretend to agree, fuck her 24/7 for a time while you looking for a new gf and then dump her.

commie whore

There are no niggers in this side of the country, maybe like 4

maybe you should get a life outside this internet board

meant to say "If discussing politics is important to you, dump her ass."

Kek
7 minutes
What a loser

>Complains about a non-argument after posting paragraph of non-arguments
The irony.

this doesn't exist. it's the equivalent of me saying I want super powers. Yeah it'd be awesome in theory but no good women are left, not only feminism but technology has ruined that. Instead of just being hit on by a few ugly apes in the vicinity now the entire world can have their eyes on her.
50% of married women cheat not even counting open relationships.
The white picket fence dream is dead, don't trust any whores and certainly don't marry or even hold yourself as married divorce will cripple you for life. And common law divorce exists in some states.