What is your opinion on international love?

What is your opinion on international love?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/64227/
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is one man so fucking gorgeous?

Marzia looks like an ape though, maybe you mean interspecies love?

t.pewds.

t. butthurt italian /r9k/er

I would cut off my left nut to look like pewds mate

Against it.

This faggot should die. Normies in my class keep playing his noisy videos loudly during the lunch break.

love is beautiful. lOVE wINSS

DALE

I don't like italian women, for all I care they can all fuck Sven, John, Abdul and Tyrone. I only fuck foreign women anyway. That said, Marzia is objectively ugly, there's literally no redeeming feature. Her body is shit, her face is shit, even her voice is fucking unbearable, and she acts like a try-hard wannabe weeaboo.

Why dont you kill your classmates then ?

Love

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not White.

PPOOOOO TO LOOOO

Was this you?
indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/64227/

eh she's cute but far from a 10
pewdiepie on the other hand is unironically very close to a 10
no homo

This. Terr*ni are subhumans and must be genocided

she's from the north trough

No one cares, incel cuck. Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x
>shitalian
>fucking anything

>have terrone nigger ancestry
>but I was born here therefore I'm local

>co-worker i have a crush on has a sister that is married to a POO

What do I do?

What did he mean by this?

w*ite should live outside civil society
>Sup Forums
no she is pure north italian
his brother have blue eyes

Ask for bobs and vagene.

>shitaly scum talks about civil society
What would you know about it anyway you filthy sandnigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

She has the most annoying voice and personality in the fucking world. I'd rather be with a squeaking Japanese girl than this fucking weirdo.

Pewdie, on the other hand, is perfect

what do you mean
you want to lick his perfect jawline
or stare him in his deep blue eyes
or touch his delicate white skin?

if i was gay id take his seed

What is your opinion on interracial love?

salsa

"""""""""""International love""""""""""""
What are you smoking, brah ?

>rich af
>yet loyal to his girl, dont spend money like a degenerate on hookers, drugs, diamonds, drives same old car, etc
Pewds is a good guy, a stand out guy

just found out he lives in the UK

wtf? why?

taxes

Everywhere is good once you're rich desu

There is no worse thing than dating someone while abroad then having to leave.

>SEETHING

your sister must have been fucked by a lot of italian bulls if you are su butthurt. I bet she thinks about Gennaro's seed in her womb everyday and gets wet at the thought

I only ever had international love now that I think about it

see

Those are pastas. And I don't mean the thing you make.

S E E T H I N G

L O L
O L
L O L O
O L
OLOL AND WHAT is the fucking shitalo cuck-fantasy then? You live in the 70s with your memes about dark shitalian handsome men, bahahahah?!
I think I know why you don't parade that shit so proudly anymore, it's your new shitskin brothers in the EU right?
Maaan, they just showed up and it turned out that ALL THESE WOMEN who were into DARK men, turned out to be coal-burners who like fucking monkeys
Honestly, what does it feel like when you've got the arab population of europe pretty much looking like italians nowadays? Trouble in the "dark men" market for you, perhaps?
I do this funny thing, which I think you will find funny as well. Whenever I have to talk to a turk or some sort of roach I've never seen before (I mostly live in Austria, Südtirol and Germany), I ask them if they're italian. Then when they say no, you just keep telling them
> mmaaaaaan you REALLY look italian, holy fuck are you sure you don't tutti the frutti?
and what MIGHT happen is some italian might overhear this
I won't spoiler this, because if you want to try this out it's the funniest shit in the world

why does he look like the undertaker?

>Her body is shit
post her body

anyone who made those pastas must have been pretty butthurt

nobody is jealous of you for fucking a 4/10, Pewdiepie. I think it's cute though that you defend your gf on Sup Forums, albeit pretty useless.

butthurt

maldito sapo conchetumare

>nobody is jealous of you for fucking a 4/10, Pewdiepie. I think it's cute though that you defend your gf on Sup Forums, albeit pretty useless.

he's just a butthurt moor

would

>"Marziaa is an ugly 4/10" screamed the virgin who still lives with his mother

It's not really weird she choose a swedish men considering how unromantic and vulgur italian men are

>tfw victorious NMR bans these subhumans from ever coming to Sweden again
Feels good man

>She began dating Kjellberg in 2011, after e-mailing him, and stating that she found his videos funny.[24] She then moved to Sweden, to live with him that October.

>tfw no qt who emails you out of the blue and moves across Europe to spend the rest of her life with you

What's even cuter is that when they first started talking Marzia's self-confidence was so bad that she was to scared to livecam with Felix. So instead they sent eachother video messages where they talked to eachother

X

is this loss

Who do I need to fuck?

Aryan genes
truly the master-race

this
my gf is foreign and she's 100000 times better than any local girl in every way so I'm fine with it
We're both European so it doesn't really matter anyway

all for it

>wasting aryan genes on a terrone subhuman nigger

enjoy your shit eyed children pewdiepie

I don't understand what she sees in him, here girls see nordic people as if they were east asians, too weird and asocial to even see as potential partners.
italians are weird

LMAO KEEP DREAMING M**R

SEETHING

Its wrong! People should marry within family

>Be Felix
>Some cute Italian girl finds your youtube videos funny and sends you an email moving across the globe to see you
Is this how it works? Can I get a cute Romanian gf by making a funny youtube video?

This