Not owning a rifle

>Not owning a rifle

What's your fucking excuse?

kommiefornia, but thinking about getting a shotgun.

I don't wanna waste my money on a meme "race war". a pistol is good enough.

Don't tell me how many guns I can own. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

But I have 16...

Can't afford one

Food and rent is a higher priority for me.

t. poorfag

i dont have money for one

Benelli M2

Do it

#blackriflesmatter

>implying

guns ruin this country

I own over 100 nigga

Just like I ruined your mom last night.

But do own rifles.

NEVER BOUGHT A GUN BEFORE WHAT KIND OF AR SHOULD I GET?

Can't go wrong with a Colt.

M&P 15 is good, but go for the AR556 by ruger.

REKT

I own an AR and I'm in Cali

>following unconstitutional laws
Wew lad whats it like being a cuck?

A Rifle is pretty useless for me.

It's not great for home defense (I mean, maybe if you're perched on your roof), and I can't CCW it.

I own a handgun, and I'm buying a shotgun at the next gunshow.

I respect anyone's ability to own one though, I just don't see a use for it for me.

I need more.

same

So this is new to me.. AR-15s & AK-47s allow mods like Slide Fire at a low low cost of 300 bucks. FOR 300 bucks you can legally turn a 500 dollar AR into the equivalent of a M16. What the actual fuck. If orlando dude had that shit...

You aren't a man if you don't own a rifle.

It's the modern day sword.

>using a beta mag with your ar
You're going to die in a happening when that thing jams up on you

I lost it when I was ATVing

Rifles are great for hunting or screwing around at the range. Maybe home defense if you live in a more secluded area.

I live in a city, and using a rifle in my home would probably put a hole in my wall.

A handgun or shotgun are much more viable for home defense for me. Especially with my house being a bunch of narrow hallways.

And as far as masculinity goes, I think owning any firearm is good enough. Even a pink pistol.

I have 5 regular old mags (need more) I keep loaded and in my rig. Just put the drum on for looks and to have it match the Tommy. Haven't even used that mag yet.

why don't you shut the fuck up and stop posting.

loose lips sink ships

I'm looking into buying my first gun here soon -any tips/advice? How do I know which kind of gun to get (handgun, rifle, shotgun)?

But I do.

build one. no excuses

AK just came in today.

Fucking happy af.

>tfw barely any ammo tho

5.45's a bitch.

Not having enough money

Shotguns overpenetrate more than rifles unless you are using birdshot.

Handguns will penetrate more too if you are using ball.

all memes aside its autistic.

>go over uni friends house for english final study
>light convo, he's pretty redpilled so we get on the topic of gun control
>both against it
>immediately goes off about muh guns
>shows me his dad's SKS he inherited
>won't fucking shut up about it
>"i'm gonna get XYZ guns, i can't wait it's gonna be lit"
>he fuckin said "lit"
>has a gay ass "sic semper tyrannus" phone background
>cringey military posters

its unnecesary on some real shit to own an excessively aggresive looking rifle like the OP. you buy a gun like that for one reason: edge.

Get a Pistol first (Glock19) and buy an Anderson stripped lower for 60 dollars (the heart of an AR)

Hot off the presses, I will be making more of these.

you haven't even seen step-fire dual triggers.

every damn thread I swear

AR-15 if for home defense, pistol if you wanna CC.

>Anderson
No

2/10

meet me after class

I have more rifles than god

care to share your memes?

damn. Mine was deleted during routine server maintenance.

You can get the knock off slide fire for ~$100. Buy them used though, the ATF has demanded both companies turn over their customer lists so you'll be on a watchlist if you buy one.

They are nothing like firing an actual full auto btw, no control over rate of fire, they are practically uncontrollable, to go along with this, pulling the gun forward to fire instead of squeezing the trigger is the most unnatural thing you'll ever do in your life, I know several people with them and they don't even interest me anymore, I'd never buy one, they're literally only a novelty. Totally pointless, waste of money/ammo and I don't think they're fun, you literally can't aim with them, I ain't even exaggerating.

Half the shit in this image is wrong.

The army keeps and maintains it for me until the time comes. You can start hunting and buy a shotgun. Or semiatomatic pistol for practice.

FEATURE LESS
E
A
T
U
R
E

L
E
S
S

Don't buy bottom of the barrel cheap shit. Despite what /k/ would have you believe, not all lowers are made equal.

Too poor, can afford pic related at the moment.

Is a Remington 700 a good first rifle?

Don't play on getting close. Would rather kill my enemies from afar.

Yeah? Care informing me what's wrong?

buy local faggot. If you cannot find locally made lowers move to a place that doesn't vote Democrat.

I own a bolt-action rifle. Kinda hard to get anything besides that.

Not the shitty carbine gas piston in a 16" barrel POS in OP's pic. Build your own

NYC...

but I am moving out this month and am already in the process of getting my shit together to buy my funs once I move.

keep 000 in my shotgun for home invaders....i can replace a wall.

What would you recommend?

there's still tons of surplus 5.45, just not at $150/2180 rds anymore. Also there is new manufacture (Wolf, Tula, etc)

live in NYC

are yout autistic or something?

when the fuck has an aluminum receiver ever find?

fucking kys

Get it. Something is better than nothing.

being canadian and not being a fucking retard who believes stupid black people can wage a wide spread race war

failed*

just fired my ak74 for the first time today. Love it.

Too bust running dirty bombs to maryland for muslim extremists

get a carbine, the sniper defense is a meme

Unless the manufacturer fucked up hole locations, all lowers are made equal.

With the exception of those polyshit ones.

I own several but no stupid tacticool shit. My favorite gun is a bolt action rifle from WWI that has never been serialized registered or recorded by the US government in ANY way, and I know this 'cause I opened the crate myself which had been in an old guy's attic since the 1950's.

I know, I know. I researched the fuck out of the situation.

Although, today at the LGS, the guy told me that the ATF veeery quietly lifted the ban on 7n6 5.45, so importations should technically be able to get going again

Although, I would like to find that source...

In any case, I think I'm going to stick with Silver Bear. I'm not so sure on Tula and Wolf.

>ak74
what are you fucking Ahmed? Why didn't you just get a carbine?

You should learn more about shooting and self defense.

The AR15 is about as close as you're going to get to a perfect home defense firearm.

>inb4 I don't need to aim with muh shitgun

What if he had a few 50lb sacks of fertilizer and a can of gas?

Idiot.

>buying a jew rifle that has a billion pound trigger pull
Oy vey good goy

Noice. What make?

>tfw I have funs but no AR
>tfw it's actually a pain in the ass to find a classic-style AR that isn't built by some trash bin company

I hate the barbie doll culture that surrounds ARfags, but I want a old-school style long barrel AR so I can pretend I'm Duke Togo.

Dude it's a fucking lower. A bottom barrel aluminum lower is functionally the same as a fancy CNC machined one.

Has a 3.5lb trigger pull thanks to timney.

The first few lines are just straight dumb. Playing up the "you can salvage ammo" thing is fucking retarded since you can easily stockpile more ammo than you would ever need to shoot even in the worst circumstances. And speaking of that 193 is definitely NOT the best ammo to stockpile.

Gas system and barrel length is hardly the most important aspect of building an AR, and the carbine vs midlength thing is typical forum slop.

PSA is cheap shit, so is midwest

Building an AR is frequently more expensive than buying complete, unless you are making something very obscure. And if will be built correctly, something a random jackass with no AR experience cannot do. Building is a shitty idea in general unless you know a lot about ARs and like to tinker.

Get nugget, preserve freedom.

Build one, it's easy as legos, requires 2 tools only to build
>vice block
>AR wrench
It's cheaper, you'll be able to put together a higher quality product putting money where it should go barrel, trigger, etc, and spending less where it shouldn't, and you'll get a more intimate knowledge of how the gun works so you can better operate/understand and repair anything with it.

I do. And it smells like freedom

>MMJ Caregiver
Fed mandatory min.

>a rifle
>excuse?
I own multiple.

DDI

>Shotguns overpenetrate more than rifles unless you are using birdshot.
What? What is the most common caliber found in a house in the US? Around here (rural southern full-on-ass-fucking-cuckistan) most people I know have a win70 and or a mini-14 chambered in .308. In fact one of my drunken neighbours accidentally shot his dog through his living room to outside wall (puppers lived fortunately)

Fucked up holes are frequently found on cheap shit receivers, as are fucked up threads, mags that don't drop free, etc...

Just buy a good lower.

get an anderson.....fucking mind blown when my buddy told me no oil.

it's my next purchase.

Have you ever tried installing that fucking bolt catch pin?

Good. Although, you won't come across Five-seven ammo easily, if at all, in a SHTF scenario.

I have a race war kit

How is it?

I was considering getting a DDI, but I eventually decided on the Arsenal.

I heard DDI owner is a fucking ass though.

Not an excuse, there's plenty of rifles you can legally buy in California, and several more you should have already owned and "lost in a boating accident."

As well as good photography skills.

Get an M&P15 and install the Patriot Button.

did you just fire a fucking round in your home?????

I own a handgun and shotgun instead =\

The mossberg 500 is 350 now?

Holy hell I got mine for a song then a while back for 200.

Dan, get off Sup Forums