I'm not even racist, but is there a reason why the France squad is 70% black...

I'm not even racist, but is there a reason why the France squad is 70% black? Do white people in France not play football or something? No racist replies please.

Football is a working class sport, like basketball in the USA, and 2nd generation African immigrants tend to be poor/working class

White Frenchmen play rugby

>white internet generation soy boys even going out for sports let alone playing for their national teams

user

most people in france are black

this.

1958. Same amount of migrants, but from Spain, Poland and Italy.

French youth development prioritizes physicality, which benefits black/half-black players because we tend to develop earlier. By the time white players catch up physically in their late teens, the black players have received more attention and instruction from coaches for several years. Same thing happens in America with basketball and football. Notice how the white players are fairly tall/strong, except Griezmann but he was trained in Spain.

>French youth development prioritizes physicality
kek, people say the same about england but it's false for both

it's just that black people mature at early age, see africans being way better at u23 competitions than senior ones, we got literally rekt by venezuela and england u20 nts, just because they had 10/11 black starters, while (memes aside) we don't even have one

I said England so you don't say Africans fake their documents and shit. It's just a fact, black teenagers have already the body of an adult and are better at sports than other races

There was also some issues about education.
Football academies was being told to take fast and big nigs because we will win. Also politically, cultural marxist were pushing thi skind of shit because "muh multikulti rainbow".
Since Deshamps came, he's actually fighting against that big lobby. You should know how much is being insulting on social networks.
The typical example is Griezmann. He got rejected in all formation center in France because he was too small. He just went to Spain when he was 14 or less I don't remember.
I just think sometimes how the team could be with this kind of profile. We would play like Spain.

>it's just that black people mature at early age
That's exactly what I'm saying, sudaca. Did you read my whole post, or did you stop at the word "physicality"?

What's wrong with being black?

n-nothing n'golo

Dumb spic, that's what he said. Blacks mature earlier so they look better to scouts who want good players and don't look for game intellect or technicality as much

>chile

Interesting, thanks for the photo

why don't the white frenchies just...get good?

is that a midget who's filming

What blacks?

They fall to physical meme.

>best football player in the world is a scrawny manlet.

is kante the one next to digne?

Mavuba

because our football federation policy after 1998 was only picking the fatest/strongest kids and didnt give a shit about technique/intelligence of play. And blacks are stronger/faster at an earlier age than whites. So they were the only ones going through youth academies. That's why Griezmann had to go to spain, because he wasn't getting a looking in France because not strong/fast enough. That's why we ended up being absolute dogshit for 10 years. They are changing that a bit now.

>bigger and stronger at a young age so they get more confidence on the field
>low-social classes so some of them don't get any other answer to their future
>football and hip-hop are often the only things socially accepted by all in shitty hoods so all the creative energy goes on it
>football is cheap as fuck in France (10€ boots, 5€ ball, free fields, even being in a club isn't more than 200€ per year)
>in France, almost no parent wants its boy to even try to become a football player because of the risks (not even 1% of all those trying get a football salary even at least once), but when stereotypically your father has never been here and your mother has already to take care of five other kids, you get less restrictions (and this case exactly happened to a neighbor of mine, who actually played at the World Cup with Côte d'Ivoire)
>with the genetic heritage of Africa, their bodies just tend to be less fragile, which gives even more confidence (less afraid to get hurt)
>tougher environments so you are better prepared to manage the cruelty of pro football

>and, of course, the act that made scandal here some years ago (because of declarations of coaches and staff), to privilege bigger black players as some eugenism

rite, I forgot kante didn't exist 3 years ago

You now remember Grenier and Mavuba were at one point in the french squad.
You now remember Remy still exists.

realistically whats the whitest starting 11 we could have, that is minimize non-whiteness but not totally gut the team?

Lloris
Jallet, Varane, Koscielny, Digne
Pogba, Rabiot, Cabaye
Griezmann, Giroud, Mbappe
I could maybe stretch it and add Laporte, Thauvin

I spent 6 weeks studying abroad in France this summer (in Lyon) and I traveled to most cities in the south of france and ended in Paris. Wow, the blacks/immigrants are rampant throughout France and it's a big problem. It made me sad, really

Why would want wh*tes on the team when you can have KARA BOGA? France Is lucky they have blacks because they'll win the World Cup next year.

I bet if Basketball never existed, Soccer would be the black people's sport in America.

>and, of course, the act that made scandal here some years ago (because of declarations of coaches and staff), to privilege bigger black players as some eugenism

Link plz

Soccer is the solution. Keeps immigrants from becoming criminals or terrorists.

>tfw my national team has no nignogs

seriously how many of you can say that. NOT SO fucking fast germany. you are so cucked you even have sandnignogs on your national team.

OOOOHHHHHHH gawd'em.

I always wondered why the fuck do some players had spaniard last names. Now it all makes sense, thanks.

cameramen crouch so they're not blocking the view so much dummy

why does Griesman look like a rat here? I thought he was supposed to be cute

>Argeniggers unironically believe they are not mestizos

Yo en verdad no se si todos los argentinos tienen la cabeza tan metida en el culo, o son unos idiotas en Sup Forums que le dan un mal nombre.

Damn. I hate Amerimutts. Please leave this thread.

Google "Laurent Blanc black players" between years 2011 and 2013, you should find some good things in english. Ironic as "Blanc" literally means white.

let's see how many of these guys I can name
>Koscielny, ???, Giroud, ???, Lloris, ???, Pogba, Sagna, ???
>???, ???, Lucas Digne (?), ???, ???, ???, ???, Karim Benzema, Antoine Griezmann :3
>???, ???, ???, Ribery, Didier Deschamps, ???, Raphael Varane, ???, le kickboxing man

when did I say that? all I said is that we don't have blacks, just like mexico or bolivia

basketball is literally a black sport now here

any white players come from europe

>we don't have blacks,
Even Uruguay has some Africans. What gives?

>watching USA vs Australia basketball
>identify more with Australia

cant help it

>Catalan
>French
>Martinique
>polish
>French
>Black
>French
>Viet-French
>Basque
>French
>Black

>not totally gut the team
>Cabaye

>Even Uruguay has some Africans
Nah, blacks in Latin America are slave descendents, just like the ones in the USA

In France they have real Africans

Griez is Portuguese / Alsatian la

The only thing worse than being black is being mexican, just look at your girls

whites dont play. they own and watch.

LMAO

It's the arabs.

Casual
Laurent Koscielny, Moussa Sissoko, Olivier Giroud, Stéphane Ruffier, Hugo Lloris, Michaël Landreau, Paul Pogba, Bacary Sagna, Eliaquim Mangala, Clément Grenier, Rio Mavuba, Lucas Digne, Mathieu Debuchy, Karim Benzema, Antoine Griezmann, Mathieu Valbuena, Loïc Rémy, Blaise Matuidi, Franck Ribéry, Didier Deschamps, Yohan Cabaye, Raphaël Varane, Mamadou Sakho, Patrice Evra

ouaw

>I'm not even racist, but
You're racist.

im white and i have lived in france, at the cages i've played at its mostly blacks and arabs but whites do play

Who was your neighbor, user?