What would gordon ramsay say about this kitchen?

what would gordon ramsay say about this kitchen?

POO... NICE IN LOO

>Toilets in India

wait wut

"Beautiful... local, fresh. Look, it's simple home cooking - locally-sourced goodness. Absolutely terrific. Have a look at that."

>Charities spend millions building toilets all over India

>Indians turn toiilets into shrine to food they ate in the past

>no link to article

you get nothing from me

Wal*Mart doesn't count as a public place?

It says "in the open" not in a public place

Wal*Mart doesn't count as a being in the open?

just google it you lazy fuck

You're the lazy OP who couldn't be assed to just include it in the original post. And you still don't include it out of some deluded "don't want to give them the traffic" mind set. Yeah, you don't want to give them the traffic but you sure want to read their articles and discuss them on the internet with other people.

Fuck you.

>you have to prove me right
neo-america

Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their asserts were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put something on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”

Ramsey is my guilty pleasure.

Ramsay is my prostate pleasure

underrated

Poo nice and hot
Mix it in the loo
There you have it, authentic Indian curry

Okay Mr. Patel.