ITT: The year is 1977

ITT: The year is 1977

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPIGg6iu80E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck it! The team will always be the Boston Patriots to me boys! We will be .500 this season make my words!

Based Bradshaw is gonna deliver us a 3rd championship this year, boys. Fuck the Raiders.

Who the fuck can stop them?

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>tfw your coach is so desperate he held an open try-out last year and picked up a bartender

About right....

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this organization?

we haven't had a winning season since '72. It sucks not having a quarterback, I wish we could have Vince and Bart back.

no seahawks fans exist for the next 30 years

>Atlanta in the West
>Dallas and St. Louis in the East
>Tampa in Central
What did they mean by this?

Man, we won the division, got the first seed, and our first playoff game is against the Broncos. Nothing's keeping us from winning the Super Bowl!

lol this.

I know that feel, I really hope the Jets's popularity don't run the Giants out of town.

For me, it's the faggy pirates

Get fucking hyped. After the Pilots were robbed, i'm glad the MLB got BTFO by a lawsuit.

The team's going to be dogshit for the first few years, but i'm feeling lucky. I'm guessing it will be around 7 years before they make the postseason, maybe 8.

Why don't we have an MLB team?

>inb4 MUH ALTITUDE

With the way the Broncos and Nuggets have been playing this year, Denver finally looks like an elite sports city. We even got a hockey team last year. Granted if we do ever get a baseball team I hope we don't name them something stupid like the Rockies.

damn, that iggles helmut is based

The Tits really need to bring back the Oilers colors and logo. That shit is pure sex

They're going to have to put Archie's numbers on the bottoms of his cleats so the fans can tell who he is.

Still the best QB in the league. If he played for any other team, he would have probably had 5 rings by now.

maybe because you can't even support your new Hockey team. Colorado is too small to support more than two teams.

Ok, honest question.

Could Notre Dame beat the Saints?

>Joe Memetana
>passing for more than 10 yards against an NFL defense
No.

>clots
youtu.be/nPIGg6iu80E

Can anyone stop the Cowboys?

>The year is 1977

I was 10 years old the Lions would go 6-8 with first year QB Gary Danielson, while it was the last season for 7x Pro Bowl CB Lem Barney. Also, Bill Belichick was Offensive Assistant Coach for Special Teams and Receivers.

>it's a raidnigger says "this year is the year for the millionth time"

I can feel it this time. TYBS

>yfw da burrs win da superb owl

>The iggles still suck even with basedpolack

>sure feels weird seeing joe in another uniform. I do hope he does well in los angeles though. We'll find a good replacement soon, right?

Boy I sure am glad it’s 1977 and not 2041 when the Kh’llgari conquered and enslaved Earths people h-haha

GOAT

>Boy I sure am glad it’s 1977 and not 2041 when the Kh’llgari conquered and enslaved Earths people h-haha

I don't know, it's 1977 so in the US disco music is topping the music charts so.......

Finally, Manning is back. I heard he is looking good out there this year. He better, his son Peyton was born last year, and he missed an entire year of work with that shoulder injury.