Why is Sup Forums so scared of us?

Why is Sup Forums so scared of us?

We don't give a fuck.

fear is the natural state of the wh*Te hog

Swedes? I think there was an old meme around 2014-2015 that claimed Swedish people were very immigrant and Muslim-friendly etc. Which obviously a lot of people on Sup Forums are not. So they bullied Sweden. In turn it compounds with certain effeminate stereotypes to make a gay submissive to Muslim who hate him (not true but whatever).

Keep rolling my BLACK brother I've seen you other threads too you're doing BLACK BULL's work.

Newfag get the fuck out

I've been on Sup Forums for ~10 years you get out.

Because we are superior

Not with that reddit spacing you haven't. Lurk two years before posting.

>there was an old meme around 2014-2015
Yikes.

This image needs a update with uma delicia

What is the final solution to the newfag problem?
It's very obvious at this point Re*itors and Discord fuckers are ruining this board

el peruANO deserves a spot desu

Wh*Tes fear the colored man

Yes I have and I don't even know what you are on about "reddit spacing" with your "club penguin" spacing.

>30 years old, married, starting a family
>been on Sup Forums since first Code Geass, before Sup Forums was twinkle in moot's eye.
>get told by Australian Club Penguin refugee that I have "reddit spacing" and need to lurk

N o t h a n k y o u

white shits can't handle the banter

Fuck off mate, spacing makes it easier to read instead of a wall of text. It's been around here longer then you.

Friendship scares them. They want to be unhappy and bitter since it takes less effort than being likeable

lurk moar

see