Me personally, I LOVE this film

Me personally, I LOVE this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dw3owTUL2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me personally, I love that this film validates me as a man for liking a children's fantasy series

Why does it take them so long to put out new videos?

I'm sure editing takes time but I think it mostly has to do with not over-saturating the content. I wish there were more HitB but they wouldn't have the same excitement factor if they did one a week. Basically they don't want to be Stuckmann or Jahns

This, they don't want to flood you with new videos, and the kinds of videos they make actually take a while to edit.

I need my friend simulator!

JUST

Rich is Unironicaly the GOAT member of RLM

Wondering how many people use podcasts as friend simulators?

I definitely do.

Who /Love&Respect/ here?

I really came to appreciate this when I tried to watch their video game channel and the 2 hour segments of 2 boring dudes being forced to play games they probably don't want to be playing just for the sake of making content.

Me and my friends

screen junkies did it better

Makes me wonder the same about tv shows. The way some anons post about shows and characters as if they are defending their honor because you point out a flaw in the writing...is quite terrifying.

>me personally, panties make me physically uncomfortable

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dw3owTUL2E

Why was Rich so embarrassed? They're just panties. He's seen panties before, hasn't he?

>The way some anons post about shows and characters as if they are defending their honor because you point out a flaw in the writing...is quite terrifying.

Go back to your "first page of internet xDDDD"

The presence of Jack and several hundred mostly socially 'liberal' viewers kind of prevents anyone from enjoying something like that.

because they are highschool student panties and americans don't want to admit to themselves teenagers are sexually attractive

Anybody know what this guy is talking about?

Of course not, he's /ourguy/. If you were face to face with panties what the fuck would you do, anonymous? Sitting there in front of you. So full of potential. Is there any lingering smell? Stains? Fluids? Maybe a pube or two caught in the fabric? I'm getting faint just thinking about it.

I dunno, does he have a GF/wife? Has he ever?

If yes, I have some hope

he does, he even points out in a video that if he can do it, so can you

Rich is the fun, lovable comedy sidekick
he doesn't advance the plot; he doesn't have a great deal of real exposition except on a few barebones subjects to flesh out his character, he just makes you laugh
sure you might like him the most but without the main characters he is nothing

>America has a semi popular book series called captain underpants about a school principal who is hypnotised into acting like a superhero that only wears underpants.
>These books are written for children
>These books are sold in schools

>Japan makes underwear jokes for adults
>Americans flip the fuck out

/comfy/

How do I know if I'm watching a video/podcast for entertainment or as a friends simulator?

who is Me?

Rich is unironically a whiney piece of shit on all pre rec streams.

>imagine hanging out with the guys from RLM
>whenever co-workers invite me to go places, I find an excuse not to

What is wrong with me?

it's Sup Forums shit

Just watched a few RLM reviews for the first time. It is extremely boring 90% of the time but the other 10% is usually pretty funny or engaging. The less fat guy than the one in the OP seems like he enjoys thinking he's better than the others and he comes across as totally disingenuous and self righteous

All in all I'd give this channel a 6/10

don't be a nu-male. Go wherever you are invited. Always.

Don't do it, last time I was invited to a gathering I ended up talking about constipation

You are much better off in the comfort of your home

But I've been invited to karaoke and laser-tag. Who wants to do that shit?

You, personally

When I was fucking forced to work from my companies offices in Korea for eight months, my coworkers were miserable fuckers. Ex-pats were boring fuckers, I got bored of fucking prostitutes. I even got a half-Korean (daughter of ex-pat) girlfriend, to pass the boredom.

I just watched RLM on repeat, and I mean non stop, day and night for about 7 months. The first month was me attempting to be social and explore the country. but for the rest of the time was with the RLM guys... I used to get annoyed watching them and one of the guys would refer back to something in a previous episode and get it wrong.

>How could they not know what they watched before... oh right, because I've watched these probably 300 times each, minimum

Are you fucking retarded user?

>Rich
>the poorest member of RLM
context!?

That sounds like projecting to me.

Mike making Rich laugh is my favourite thing about RLM. The Vader clickbait video and Rich trying not to break down after seeing the "Rey" figure in this were both amazing.

Those are sone of the better group activities out there

>Jack building a PC with pretty parts

truly the plebbiest of plebs

Judging by how knowledgable RLM seems to be about what works with a movie, how come they cant make a good movie?

They should make a video that's just Rich prank calling people and then talking in an asian accent

because critics and teachers over analyze.
artists just do and leave the pretension to their grovelers.

>an artist explains his work
>small paragraph, maybe one sentence
>critic/teacher explains an artists work
>500 pages

There is a difference here that maybe youre not seeing, but should be aware of.

Star wars EPisode 7 and 8? Avengers 3, Civil war and thor: ragnarok? loved em.

batman v superman? BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Never seen Rich this happy before

here. I'm a great conversationalist, and a proficient comedy writer. Quick wit. I record my own audio as I listen to RLM, and I'll interject with my own musings. Then I'll transcribe the audio, include timecodes, and encode my own subs onto the RLM video I ripped from youtube. It's a lot of work, but as a result I have a demo reel of my own jokes that's easily a few days long. I plan on seeding my demo reels as a torrent and using them to apply for a writer's career, hopefully in LA.

>laser-tag
That's kind of lame up until you're done and you take a bro-shower with your teammates.

They have a crew of 3, maybe 4 with Jack.

The american one is meant to gross you out and make you laugh, the japanese one is meant to turn you on and make you want to jerk off

his only friend has his arm around him

Tiny ass crew, not Jews, all ideas are high concept.

There was one time last Summer where I was so starved for new content from them I almost watched Pre-Rec.

Almost.