Tfw you get leverage over a man-animal

>tfw you get leverage over a man-animal

>tfw he was born... TO CONQUER GALAXIIIIEEES

MUAHAUAHAAH MUH LEVERAGE

>WHILE YOU WERE STILL LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME

When I first saw this movie, I couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone hyped it up as being so bad, but it was so much worse.

this movie is probably worth rewatching, it might look normal by today's standards, it was goofy as fuck when it came out

It truly is the greatest unintentional comedy. I'd say it's slightly better than The Room since this was a serious, theatrical release.

The fact that this is based on a true story really is pretty amazing when you think about it.

Travolta dropped the biggest redpill of all time and the media made everyone believe it was just a dumb movie when he was dropping mid-blowing next level info

Do you think he will kick out Cruise and become Top Scientologist?

I saw this movie in theaters with my dad. We sat through the whole thing, I don't remember much, but I think my dad thought it was just some cool sci-fi movie without any knowledge of the Scientology bullshit.

DO YOU WANT LUNCH?

is that john travolta?

in his finest role

>not just calling them Manimals

pleb desu

>look normal
too many dutch angles to look normal.

never
because Will Smith is top scientologist

I don't know fami. I first watched it when I was like 8 and really liked it. For the 8-yo me it was up there with the robocop and terminator 2.

the movie is actually real life, except the aliens look like us so we can't tell them apart.

Manimal.

DO YOU WANT LUNCH > OUR FRIENDLY BARTENDER > SPELL YOUR NAME

you mean there really was a nuclear war and aliens turned up to take over? funny, none of the news sites mentioned it.

> not calling them Rat Brains

pleb, 'su'ne?

It honestly took me a couple of watches to realize that they weren't actually speaking English in the movie and that the humans couldn't understand them, yet it was done for clarity on behalf of the audience. I still can't decide if that makes the movie better or worse.

It was Travolting.

IF MAN-ANIMAL WANTS RAT UNCOOKED

>this thread has endless options for renewal
A bump for another 5 cycles on the front page

OUR FRIENDLY BARTENDER

With endless options for renewal...

BAHAHAHAAA

[laughs in slow motion]

You're not the same fag who loved mortal kombat annihilation are you?

>trusting news sites to report the news

Never watched any of the mortal combat movies or played any of the games.

I almost read the book to see if it's just as bad, but holy shit it's a thousand pages, fuck that.