Daily reminder that Suicide Squad has tones of Joker and Harley scenes missing...

Daily reminder that Suicide Squad has tones of Joker and Harley scenes missing. You have no idea how much the editors cut out that we may never see. It makes me really annoyed when people complain that Jared did nothing as the Joker when in fact he did a lot of stuff but for some reason WB decided to drastically cut his performance down. So of course you will think he didn't do much if you only watched the approved WB cut.

he looks fucking stupid

He looked perfect in the club scene. Matched a comic interpretation with the hair style. Yes you can argue about removing his tattoos but for me he looked perfect as the Joker with his hair and face.

the movie was meant to portray the canonical joker, that is a hyper-abusive relationship where he fucks with her for his own entertainment and then pushes her out of a helicopter after rescuing her.

the studio obviously felt uncomfortable about being tied to a movie that portrayed such a relationship, so they forcibly removed it from the movie

They edited him into saying "Honka honka!!" ???

I don't like that they gave him a "modern interpretation". I don't even watch capeshit, but I hate when they do shit like that.

>give him mexican tattoos
>a nigger grill
now he's a modern criminal!

MOM'S

The other daily reminder this film needs is that the screenplay was written in under 6 weeks. That's some offensive afterthought-level laziness.

Daily reminder the story was shit no matter how they much they cut.

What happened to Leto suing the studio over that?

>They edited him into saying "Honka honka!!" ???
Yes the original cut doesn't have him say Honka Honka.

He simply offers Mosnter T. to Harley and then sits down as she seduces him.

He didn't wanna sue anyone. All he said was that if he ever dies then hopefully his deleted scenes will be released... yeah a pretty sad thing to say.

More Margot pics

>that sole

the bitrate was shit on the webm posted

Daily reminder this film still has an Oscar.

CUMMIES

>ywn plant your dick in her ass up to the balls and feel her gyrate on your rod like that

kek