I couldn't even handle a 7 mile hike... is it even possible for me to enjoy tourism?

I couldn't even handle a 7 mile hike... is it even possible for me to enjoy tourism?

You would get shot before arriving anyway

> hiking = tourism
What?

Are you going to the everest???

tourism means a lot walking
love visiting a new city and just getting lost

>walking = hiking
The absolute STATE of americans

>Visiting another country
>Staying in the touristic area

Why even bother to leave your country if you want to feel in the west but with another scenery in the backgroud ?

see

nononono
I can walk around a city.
But when I do tourism research, 50% of the suggestions are nature suggestions that involve mountains

don't care
post fucking machines

Depends on terrain, pace and how much you're carrying. And what do you mean you couldn't handle it, you could probably handle it if you pushed yourself a little bit.

go to the Netherlands or Denmark

so don't go ?? go to a museum or something

You'd die in Lisbon. It's very hilly

Carrying nothing but a small backpack with very little in it.
There were rocks on the ground that hurt my feetsies. I had to climb up rocks which made my thighs burned. Then when I had to go downhill, my shoes pressed against my toes which hurt. Also I would accidentally go to fast and need to cling to a tree to stop myself.
It took me like 2 and a half hours. I wanted to die by the end. For the last thirty minutes I wanted to take a break every minute. I kept on going though because I didn't want to be bested by a stupid mound of dirt. Also I didn't want the other hikers on the path to cringe at me.

the absolute state of fat yanks

Well it sounds like you need proper hiking boots at least, and maybe slow down to a pace you can handle and take your time.

or lose 200 pounds

use proper shoes and problems werent

I told you before that America was bad and you didn't listen, but that ain't none of my business

2.5 hours for 7 miles up/down hill isn't actually awful at all.

I AM NOT FAT
It's just in all the pictures of hiking, they always show some super nonsweaty clean makeup-wearing models calmly walking on a flat surface... I wasn't expecting having to climb up use my hands to climb up almost vertical rocks and shit.
Pic related is wearing sandals wtf

first time outside mate?