If São Paulo state became independet, it would be a fairly decent country

If São Paulo state became independet, it would be a fairly decent country.
Fuck those northern subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catalan mentality right here

BUILD

DE MACACO

My state>>>>.your "country"

My house >>>>> Your house

:^)

People like you always forget that if that did happen you would be immediately embargoed by Brazil, as well as rejected by every international organization, no matter what.

>immediately embargoed by Brazil,
We wont need shitzil for absolutely nothing.
Shitzel would kneel and beg us to retunrn sice we represent 35% of it's GDP. we literally carry this country on our backs.
>rejected by every international organization, no matter what.
Why?

As long as you stop coming to Italy i'm sick of you mutts coming here to live on welfare

the people working do, you don't

you don't understand how an embargo works do you?
it blocks both exports and imports from every country.
and since you'd be surrounded by Brazil nobody could get any supplies to the ""country""

also it'd be rejected because most pacts such as RIO or OAS have things where a single member can deter membership of a country, not to mention no American state, excluding maybe Venezuela would try to piss Brazil off by voting for them to join.

And USA would likely Veto any attempt to join UN by them, just to keep relations good with Brazil

Italy has no welfare, Gianlucca.
Only a few brazilians live in italy.
U should be more worried about the africans and romanians

are you that shitskin pedo pardo?
a lot of you live here on welfare and romanian gipsies are kinda whiter than you spics

pretty solid points

>shitskin pedo pardo
lots of those here, gotta be more specific than that

Idiot, brazil (and south american) biggest port is in Santos.
We also have the biggest industrial complex, biggest stock market, agricultural production etc...
Brazil can embargo us, it won't make any fucking difference. We don't need them for nothing, they need us.

OP é um sulista falseflaggeando ou um Paulista/ano bundadoida com o referende de merda que o Sul está votando hoje. Não se preocupe, essa merda toda nem vai dar em nada.

whatever you say, gennaro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy

quem liga pro sul, se o são paulo se separar o resto do brasil se fode

Pare de imitar os Sulistas, cara. Quanto autismo

embargoes are done by the military
if someone tried to get supplies in Brazil would have full authority to sink them

just look at Cuban blockade

se tiver guerra civil no meu estado nem fodendo que eu vou defender essa sua pseudo nação desertora de merda, seu pau no cu

??? eu não sou paulista

> Brazil would have full authority to sink them
Given by whom, nigger?
Lots of global companies have investments in São Paulo, its not like we would become a comunist state like c*ba

given by themselves nigger

you think a country gives a single fuck about some company?

But what about the international community?We would keep trading with all nations in the world, since our port is the biggest and most important in SA.
Also, most of shitzilian millitary is in SP too.

Most nations would probably rather trade with Brazil as a whole rather than only SP.

And where the fuck will they land?
Micro-ports and micro-airports in the rest of shitzil?
Shitzil will not have the required infrastructure to do so.

I mean Brazil with SP included. They wouldn't like an independent SP and wouldn't support its independence.

Stop replying to him, he's retarded.

lol

SP>>>>>>.mexicaca

lmao

This is the stupid thing i've heard. You're literally a idiot, Brazilian education needs a very change

Fix'd
Very big change