AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>scaramouche scaramouche will you do the fandango starts playing

how many episodes?

>AAAAAAH = screaming
>AHHHHH = sighing

10x 22 minutes each

Did anyone else notice that after Jack tosses the exploding knife at him his neck was damaged, so he couldn't sing properly?

well. duh. thats why he gave up

I'm loving the daughters of Aku. What was the leaders name

akunt

Sounds like Pashi. Wonder what that mounted wraith is that Jack keeps seeing

His father mentioned only jack and someone else could stop something so im guessing whoever he is they're connected

Anita

>first call during QandA
>bogpost
we made it

>His father mentioned only jack and someone else could stop something

He only mentions Jack and that he has lost his PUR. POSE!

I remember somebody mentioning that only Jack and someone Unmentioned were able to stop, or do something

There was never any another, your memory is shit.

Ok chill faggot

The part where Jack actually says "gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack" felt forced, but the episode as a whole was good.

That's the new opening

>say something as truth
>no that didn't happen
>well i remembered it happening
>well your memory is fucking shit
>OH MY GOD CHILL YOU FAG
Okay kid.

He's right chill out sperg just don't reply to him lmao

Pretty badass episode I just think the fan base might be cancerous like all cartoons that "adults" watch.

I think that demon horseman beat his and that'd why he dropped the sword in that flashback. It might be the one opponent under aku's payroll that bested the samurai.

Yeah I think something along the lines of that. He must be in the past watching over shit

so glad the visuals and sound are top notch as usual. The leaves hitting the water juxtaposed Jack's PTSD so well

Why you reply to that guy, you asking for shit senpai?

Aku's world is really beautiful, makes me wonder if Jack is doing the right thing

The world was beautiful without aku in the past as well. I'm fairly certain that the cults leader was just using the beautiful view to motivate her daughter more.

Off by 6

But yeah it's all pretty beautiful, the destruction and death of innocents is pretty bad though so safe to say Jack is in the right

I didn't expect this to be good. I like the fact that they introduced sub plots.
Loosing his sword was a great idea.

JACK

IS

BACK

Yeah I like that idea as well, I like even more the implication that he must keep the whole story of losing his sword away from aku in case aku finds out and one shots the samurai.

>I like even more the implication that he must keep the whole story of losing his sword away from aku in case aku finds out and one shots the samurai.

Not gonna be much of a secret once the daughters catch up to him. Him keeping the tining dagger was a nice touch too

Tuning*

yes way in the past, i mean look at our world now, imagine if humanity continued unchecked until the future time of SJ, the earth would be uninhabitable, there definitely won't be wildlife and drinkable streams of water

The entire series consisted of jack helping people (and dogs) under aku's oppression. Every living thing has to bow to him or face eradication. You saw the scarab bots swarming those cute blue people in the intro, aku's world and his works suck.

the bots were just chasing the blue people to get jack out in the open

Nice Lawmaster

THICC

Not just THICC

It's Jack____

Genndy making a Judge Dredd cartoon would be fucking amazing. Why hasn't anyone suggested that before?

>Glowing Green

It's the spirit of the sword, or Jack's hallucination of it. It's what he should be.

I'm still not buying that he lost his sword down a hole. That could never happen to jack.

You precious cartoon never had a great plot

Fuck off and die you faggot.

All the show has ever had was it visuals which is a rip on 70s movies. If Genndy can admit it why can't you? I would dance if he was allowed to make a high budget series but nah Cartoon Jework wants him to work for free.

Give him anything from 2000ad. Would love a Ro-Busters or ABC Warriors cartoon.

We know from Genndy posting a picture from a VA session that:

>The main daughter of Aku turns on everyone else
>Is saved by Jack
>Dies later on (presumably by Aku)

Hes right you know

Soz Fag but Judge Dredd is inherently more interesting. Not to ruin your cool cred but go fuck yourself.

Is he back?

Yes he is.

But not to the past.

Wacha.

Dredd is definitely more interesting especially when you start to get into his psyche, the democracy-arc, but it belongs in the live-action TV sphere. If you were to make it animated, Genndy style would not suit Dredd.

grey delisle badass female #1231231331

Anyone else think the art style looked off when Jack saw his parents in the river?

No.

It was a hallucination and they were meant to look like lost souls

Calling it now.
Jack will get cummies from the daughter of Aku who saw the beautiful forest outside.

>gotto got bock
>bock to tho post

Pure unadulterated kino. This brought me back to the good old days. Samurai Jack has saved me.

Anyone get any references to the 8 Goddess cult of South Korea?

This shit is so stupid and I fucking laughed

me too tbqh senpai desu xD