Apologise

You killed an innocent person. Look at his uniform. He was just a nurse trying to help people get better. He made the world better because he was a nurse. Also look at those glasses. That's all from the studying and reading he was doing. Because he was smart.

He was truly a good guy who did not do anything wrong and yet he is not with us to experience life anymore.

R.I.P

heem juss sleepy

Looks nothing like him

F P B P

>You killed
Throw another shrimp on the barbie ya daft cunt.
I did nothing of the sort. I no more killed that man than you bombed Afghanistan.

Go play in traffic, leafs are kicking your ass in bantz. You aren't even funny.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Same type of Gun
Do you even know WHY they were pulled over?

>you kill
We did not kill anyone asshole. Fuck off and kill yourself.

The guy is pic has a slimmer face.

nice wallet cuckmed

Cops can't execute people on the street for crimes they are suspected of committing. Real life is not Judge Dredd.

apologize for what?
>that flag
oh....

But they can defend themselves again someone pulling a gun on them.

>pull over suspected robbery suspect
>suspect matches ID spot on
>suspect makes move for unregistered firearm
>you get shot and die cause you're shit at your job

Okay tough guy.

If he thought he was that dangerous he should have approached the situation much differently. Asians should not be allowed on the force if they are going to act like such huge pansy faggots.

Yeah, he should have called the police and had them approach the vehicle to confirm who's inside....

Exactly.. After positively identifying the suspect he should have gone back to his cruiser and called for backup. Oh well, one less violent negro on the streets.

Care to point me to the hospital that allows a chef's shirt instead of scrubs for standard attire freindo? :^)

Thank god for dead niggers.

>You
All Asian cops throughout history? That is a pretty tall order Australia

Not the same guy
Guy on top's beard is more on the bottom of his chin while the guy on the bottom has a beard more on the front of his chin

Black people are pushed to crime due to systemic racism and discrimination by white people. They have hard lives, usually working hard at minimum wage jobs, which is just not enough to live by in a honest way. When you are struggling to get food and shelter, you end up having to do things that might be illegal. If white people were more supportive and understanding of this, and tried to help them instead of allienating them, you would have a lot less of this shit happening. Not that anyone here will agree with this, you are all just a bunch of inbred racist rednecks. come back when you actually got out of your house and experienced the injustice toward black people, instead of spitting out trash behind the screen

Literally not the same person.

>implying many of us didn't think like you once upon a time.
>implying all of us don't understand the black struggle.

Many of the people here are a bit ignorant to the whole situation but some of us think this way because we do in fact actually know black people and have had to live with them and grow up with them.
I've had too many genuine friends who were black and with being black comes a ton of other black people who fill your head with stupid thoughts and promote primal urges which almost always leads to criminal activity.

Black people are ruing black people and I can't tell if there's a damn thing that can be done to fix it without millions of them dying.
They need to be separated from other races to prevent their thought disease from spreading to everyone.

So has an investigation been successfully carried out for the guy in Baton Rouge? I have a cuck friend that is arguing that the nog was practically executed since he was being restrained by two cops in the video that was released.

This maked me sad RIP