TRY THE WINE

TRY THE WINE

Y-you too...

FOOD ALRIGHT?

HAVE ANOTHER DUBS

Very nice little number, sir.

WELL IF IT ISN'T FAT STINKING BILLY GOAT BILLY BOY IN POISON

She was very badly raped, you see?

Would be sweet if for Curbs final season larry and cheryl get back together and some goons break in and break his back and rape his wife

>I'm S-I-I-I-N-G-I-N-G in the R-A-Y-I-N...........

FFOOD, ALRIGHT?

Here, have another glass......

Alex DeLarge, I'm Galactic Empire

>it's an allusion to the blood of his wife
bravo, kubrick

I don't need this, I don't use linux

always bothered me that it looks like juice or something

rose wine looks like that

rose wine is more pink
it's a nitpick but i just don't get why it's like that

why is the wine so fucking translucent?

I've read that it's because of Kubrick insisting on using real wine, but demanding a lot of takes, Malcolm McDowell got pretty drunk a few times, so, after being hungover for the unteeth time, he told Kubrick to either give him a non-alcoholic substitute or fuck off, so Kubrick compromised and started diluting the wine with water - hence, the colour of the wine. It's essentially water with a vague wine colour.

Help me remember anons, did the old guy recognized him as one of the rapers of his wife?

he heard him singing the song which the rapists sang when they were raping his wife

desu i think it depends on how they make it
i myself drink cheap box wine so idk

I'm gonna get called an autist for looking through IMDB trivia when I'm bored, but that bugged me too and it turns out it's because, like always, Kubrick made them do a million fucking takes for that scene, so they kept watering it down.

Oh right, thanks.

doesn't everyone read through the IMDB trivia section while the credits are playing?

>watch a complicated movie
>have to read the plot synopsis on wikipedia

Is that tio salamanca?

My Health won't allow it!

I see what you did there.

It's this kind of thing that I would be perfectly fine with a cg fix. Too bad Lucas and Spielberg ruined it for everyone.

Primer

Apocalypse Now