What did you think of this? It wasn't that bad

What did you think of this? It wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't good.

Fassbender was weirdly 1000% committed.
> My babies.

DOFP was superior but this was alright.

It was better than the movies that marvel shits out.

dumbass villain
annoying kids
mediocre CGI
underused fassenbender and misused mcavoy

It was literally the worst xmen movie.

He's a pretty good actor and seems like he takes the job seriously even in bad movies.

>Hey Eric, I know you probably killed tens of thousands of people when you were working with Apocalypse but you changed your mind at the last minute so it's all good

What did they mean by this?

>Origin better than anything

Should have been incredible, the story and dialogue was just awful in every single way.

>Stupid decisions were made, what was the point of Quicksilver not telling Magneto he that he is his son?

>Why was Magneto portrayed so badly in this movie after being crafted so expertly in First Class, and DOFP?

>Why was Apocalypse so underpowered?

>Why was it more obvious than ever that Jennifer Lawrence just did not want to be there?

The only good parts was the scene with Wolverine(which was so out of place because it was so violent compared to the rest of the film). And the Quicksilver scene was great, but everyone expected it to be.

One of the worst Xmen movies but still better than most other Marvel movies.

He was an old friend

it was more thouching than Logan

I liked it when they put that gay fanvid in it. I thought for a moment that Prof and Mags will make out. Unfortunately it wasn't the case.

*touching

Apocalypse deserved more then the villain of the week treatment.

pros:
erik enjoying being a normal dude
quicksilver
that 0.5 second pov from cyclops as he fight apocalypse
nuke scene

cons:
everything else

Apoc should've been a Schwartzenegger built guy. I don't like the rock, but even he could be better than what they had.

First leaked photos already showed the lameass purple Apoc design... but the trailer gave some hope, just to the movie itself could dissappoint more

It was fucking worse than origins

I unironically loved it, i loved Apocalypse. I'm sure the movie is shit, but i loved it.

Ill have you know that the first 8 minutes of origins is firmly in the watchable category

Are you retards serious? His "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTTTTT" was laughably bad.

I'm glad I live in a time where this Deadpool and Logan were released in the same series at around the same time

And that Deadpool was better then all of the X-Men movies.

>ywn experience x-men first class for the first time ever again

>It wasn't that bad
Spot on. People hated on it but it was exactly what it said it would be: a generic comic book movie. So if you like that, it was perfectly acceptable.

I didn't have any problems with it overall. It's not must-see or great but it does the job.

I thought it was trash, but am not surprised.

What really bugged me was how prominently Psylocke is featured on all the propaganda, but had a shitty minor role in the movie.

I can't hear that phrase in movies anymore without thinking of Lucien in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

I thought it was worse than BvS, both in terms of filmic construction and entertainment value

I want twink Nightcrawler to sit on my face

this, first class is the best in my opinion

xmen was decent for a first movie
xmen 2 was great
xmen 3 many hated but I think it was well done
xmen first class brought in talented fassenbender and it was great watch overall
xmen days of the future past was dissapointing, ram big name actors, smear shit on script
xmen apocalypse was utter shit, even worse than DYFP, people want to blame jlaw for it, but its again the script and dialogs that feels like shit

sorry

>xmen 3 many hated but I think it was well done

You have autism

>xmen 2 was great

yr right. I forgot all about this scene until I rewatched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A

>We're still on the Fassbender's acting is great meme

It's time to stop, guys. He's been bombing in everything in the past few years and is aging faster than a britbong's sunbathing testes.

>He's been bombing
english..

does it mean he was doing well or that he was doing badly?

>xmen apocalypse was utter shit, even worse than DYFP, people want to blame jlaw for it, but its again the script and dialogs that feels like shit

>liking X3 but hating DFP

I don't get why there is so much hate for the movie. My dad, who read the comics as he grew up, thought it was the first blockbuster movie to really bring the feel of the comic books to screen.

tell me why X2 was good and X3 was bad

maybe that means comics are bit shite

>Nightcrawler, the sensitive peacful mutant want to kill the president
it was shit

>Nightcrawler, the sensitive peacful mutant want to kill the president

He was under Striker's control while doing it. Did you even see the movie?

Maybe, but it means audiences were given an actually 'X-Men' movie, and they didn't like it.

it's not his acting what causes the flop, he just chooses some risky movies (vidya movie, capeshit)

>Why was Apocalypse so underpowered?

Are you stupid? Every single character in these movies (with the exception offline Quicksilver who's been upgraded) is powered down, including the MCU and DC ones. The comic ones are too powerful ti benedica properly handled in the movies.

That said, I liked Apocalypse. It wasn't any more retarded than the average X-Men comic book.

Your forgetting

>Jean can activate Phoenix on a whim and not lose her sanity

yeah, like 10+ years ago. and it was shitty enough to not watch it again.
casting was also mostly shitty as i remember. (rogue, magneto, colossus, iceman mostly)
only okay ones were prof, wolverine, jean.
nightcrawler's face hieroglyphs were shitty too

That comes straight out of the ultimate universe where she wrecks Apoc.

>This shittaste
McKellen was based as fuck.

Magneto and Xavier dynamic was always the backbone for these movies and it was barely there. To me that was the main problem among other shit like too many mutants and a shit take on Apocalypse.

Oh and of course it's Quicksilver that was the best part of the movie. It's like they gave that segment all of their love and half-assed everything else.

I only watched it to see quiksilver and he was cool but everything else was so painful I had to skip to see the quiksilver scene.
The 80's looks and all the mutants being insufferable teenagers. Every line of dialogue was so forced and had to be some dramatic line with a huge pause. Fuck oooooff.
Couldn't even finish it. Fuck X-Men.

means he's doing terribly

Paul Dano should have been Nightcrawler or something. Fuck the guy who played that character.

Is it even possible to have worse taste then this man?

Why don't you know? Is it autism?

I've seen people praise JLaw's Mystique so yes it can get worse.

this