ITT: Shows you thought would be kino but ended up being huge disappointments

ITT: Shows you thought would be kino but ended up being huge disappointments

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4147018/Tom-Hardy-loses-2-MILLION-making-new-drama-Taboo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be veeerrry careful now...

>Mmmhmmplying

>not appreciating gruntkino

kys

THE LEFTOVERS

Pic unrelated

mhmm

More like shows you thought would be disappointing but ended up hmmmkino

I have no use for you

mmmhhh....
I wouldn't say it was a massive disappointment. Just average at best.

shut u r whore mouth

Stop saying kino and other homosex words, flamer drag queen.

Mhhmmm, be very care...ful now.

Hannibal, kind of.
Definitely Preacher though. Not that I thought it was going to be deeply existential, I just thought it would be a fun horror series. And then it ended up as meandering pseudo-intellectual pretentioius drivel.

Ugh I didn't even finish the episodes..but it's partly my fault, I should have known better after Peaky Blinders

I was sort of disappointed we at no point got to see him don that facepaint in the show, walking around London like the savage he was.

agreed.
we got this show first in the UK.
no wonder Tom Hardy lost 2 million quid in the making of this.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4147018/Tom-Hardy-loses-2-MILLION-making-new-drama-Taboo.html

this. but ot really, i was expecting it to be just hyped for nothing

also
Westworld

>be very careful now

wtf are you talking about
also
>the oa ending

Man fuck this show, it's probably kyoani's worst show. They've made shows that literally have no plot advancement and they move more than this does

i went on Sup Forums for the first time ever and saw season 2 was supposedly the favourite 2016 anime from 2chan, i couldn't get through like any of it though

Although Sup Forums isn't as bad as people might make it out to be, it's still a giant waifu board, it's usually best to ignore them.

Sorta like Sup Forums but with much less fighting and more circlejerks.

Hmmmm.... I have a use 4 (You)

Is there any reason to watch this show, Sup Forums? Other than Bane's adventures in the age of sail, of course.

>the oa

this was an even more euphoric 'the man from earth' but with a little bit more of a budget. though i probably would have been better though with a different lead though. that girl is so distractingly ugly with her lazy eye, puberty facial hair and constant retarded facial expressions

I thought I liked it for about 3 episodes but then I just got fucking sick of it.

Max Richter Score!

she is super hot

Legion

i haven't been to Sup Forums in a while so i dont know if this was raved about or not

but i couldn't even finish the first season, once i got to the finale i literally just started skipping through it

Too big for you, maybe.