He literally did nothing wrong

he literally did nothing wrong

he was fat

I'm watching this right now. At the part where she steals his keys and see's the burnt up lady. Seems legit now

it's not what he did it's what he is. he literally is wrong.

on so many layers.

of fat.

Anyone know any similarly comfy horror/thrillers set in a single location like this?

cube

Besides kidnapping and murdering the other girl?

don't breathe. actually aren't most horrors based in just a single house?

what proof is there?

yeah thats kinda part of the twist you dumb cuck

green room

>comfy

means different things to different people it's totally useless as a descriptive word. kys, useless faggot.

it was comfy for a large portion of the movie where they were playing monopoly and watching films and what not though.

The Innkeepers takes place over one day in a single location and it is genuinely comfy.

Room with Brie Larson

>big vat of acid
>shackles already on the wall
>girl looks distressed in photos, is wearing the t-shirt that John Goodman gave MEW in one
>Goodman lies about his relationship to the girl, it's revealed she disappeared
>girl clearly in the bunker in photos
>HELP scratched on the inside of the window at the top

Fuck dude he just shot him. It was starting to be so nice in the bunker. :'(

Why wouldnt you just cut his throat while he was asleep or watching a movie. Fuck all this planning shit.

Oh. Comfy meant boring. I thought it meant gay like guys hugging and bromancing.

Whyte ppl stupid yo

>what proof is there?
Did you even the movie? They outright tell you she was kidnapped to make the story advance.

fuck off reddit

>getting upset about not understanding the meaning of a word despite having been given a context in the thread

Out if curiosity, do you have a quick temper? Do you get immensely annoyed when people use words that can be used in more than one way?

Pontypool

kys, useless faggot. do it naow.

>naow.
kill yourself faggot

how did rosanne's husband know that MEW was hot? I mean obviously he'd had to know beforehand when he was slamming his car into hers that she was a grill he'd want to have in his raep dungeon.

It's implied he was stalking her months in advance.

in what part was this implied?

in all honesty though, this guy had the shittest excuse for why he needed the stanly knife. He should have just said he was bored and was cutting some paper shits up.

Just finished this and what evenn the fuck dude. Lmao really. Turns out it was the most out of this world bullshit that was correct. Every time goodman spoke about ET invasion i was like yeah right faggot its probably nuclear war if anything, or nothing at all.
Also, I definatly would have died after escaping the bunker.

you were a mistake user

Nice bait but I'll admit MEW killing the ayylamo didn't fit the movie at all.

Paul Dano should have been Nightcrawler or something. Fuck the guy who played that character.

When she turns to go to the battle in Houston they should have played Highway to Hell. That would have been hella dope, right?

If this flick is so good then why did you plebs need it to steal the Cloverfield brand? If it was just called Cellar you would not seen it.

itt: ungrateful assholes

>BASED JOHN GOODMAN
Shut the fuck up. You haven't even watched Kevin Smith's best film known as Red State. You are a memester.

because she wasn't in a video game where a 100lb woman can press E to do an animation where she perfectly saws through his carotid artery with no training and he instantly dies

>I watched it because of the cloverfield brand

Everyone watched it because of mew

what did he mean by this

This film really jumped the shark with all the stupid alien shit at the end

i was just shadow bumping, my man.

>mew thighs
hnnnnng

sage

i bet she also has a feminine penis

you don't know what that means do you

>tfw you will never suck mew dick
Just melt me down already!

>feminine
> penis

>new
>reddit

Masterpiece.

MEW is hotter than hell but that does not excuse her flick from not touching Cloverfield

>young
>queer

She could have used that stanley knife. Or sharpen a kitchen knife. Its not hard.
She killed an alien ship after she escaped for fucks sake so its really not inconceivable that she could just cut his throat.

there's only so much over the top shit you can have in one movie before people will start saying nah fuck this shit.

>Underground bunker
>no video games

Yeah fuck him.

Um, have you seen x-men apocalypse?

that's literally the point of the movie

then why did the girl who murdered the good guy get to escape.

fuck that shit

The Invitation

life aint fair yo
thats the real terror

She was a legit accident the other young girl was kidnapped
Is tv retarded?

Misery. Can't believe no one said it already.

This. I don't know how hard it is for them to grasp that the twist wasn't that he was right and MEW + other guy were paranoid, it's that he was right about outside (sort of) and technically saved them while simultaneously being a kidnapping murderer.

He definitely was stalking her at the gas station before he crashed her

Can't believe no one said panic room. Especially with all the kstew fags and pedos on this board you'd think it would be talked about more.

He didn't want to rape her you retard. Her looks mean nothing. He was mentally fucked and obsessed with having a daughter. Did that game scene not make that abundantly clear when all he can say is like princess and baby girl and shit?

Shit movie

He is a white male he is always wrong

Great movies

Underwhelming and predictable

Exam
Trianlge (loose fit)
Coherence

1408 is a shitty movie but fits this criteria and some people like it

>He didn't want to rape her you retard
then why did he get mad when she was flirting with the other guy

this. irredeemable especially for a prepper. you have to be ready for when shit hits the fan, both in resources and physical health

He was jealous, the same way lots of dads get jealous when their daughters start dating.

It should have been clear the moment you saw bad robot logo even before it began

The divide is a bunker movie.
Besides that, the collectionist