United going from one loser o another

>United going from one loser o another

can't wait for the meltdown post wba defeat

maybe they can buy world class tom cleverley back for 77m

He's not a loser though.

If Mou is such a good coach, why doesn't he make his signings into better players?
Or is it that attacking players have their talent killed by hoofball tactics?

>I don't watch 95% of United games

so that means he watches 100% more games than manure customers

That would imply the plastics watch 2.5% of the matches

Too young to remember Madrid Ozil?

>Micky T playing really well with Pogba at the start of the season
>Pogba gets injured
>Micky T plays like shit
>Drop Micky T
>Pogba comes back
>Continue to not play Micky T and sell him

Genius stuff from Mouyes!

47.25% you spastic

>call someone a spastic
>reply to the wrong post
>me

armenia is haram

>replace an armenian with a turk

Thanks Enver Pasha

>If Mou is such a good coach, why doesn't he make his signings into better players?
In OP's picture they mention two players who worked under Mou. One of them (Ozil) became a better player under Mourinho.

>mou

>(You)

Why the actual fuck didn't Arsenal renew Ozil's contract?

because ozil got tired of being in a shit team and refused to sign a contract extension

Seems pointless to me. But it was obvious that Micky whould flop under Mouyes.

Why? Didn't he play well in Dortmund? Why is Lingard outplaying him?

They've been trying for the past year, Ozil is probably demanding unreasonable terms to stay so that he can leave on a free or if they meet his obscene demands he can stay and be even richer.

Ozil and Sanchez have been leaving since last christmas, seems everyone but lifelong arsenal customers and wonga can see that.

I'd like to see Miki swapped for Ozil though and Miki to flourish without mourinho's tactics and ozil flop

United rely on individual skill to score their goals, Mou drills them in defence rigorously but seemingly has very little attacking tactic other than relying on pace and skills to score as opposed to set pieces or crosses, tiki taka w/e

Miki is best when playing off of others or laying others off which just doesn't fit in his current side since he's arguably more of a team player

People used to complain that Mou's attacking play was too rigid and that players had to attack the way he wanted instead of doing their thing and that Pep gave his players full liberty in the final 1/3.

Ozil is asking for £400k a week

Does Jose hate Mickey? thought he was doing well under Jose

He's not been on the players list for at least 5 games.
So journos feed off of that

He was really bad for several consecutive games so he got dropped from the squad. This coincided with Lingard turning into Ronaldinho and becoming undroppable

What the really need to do is bring the moyes back home

>ozil
>0 armenian premier leagues
what a fucking fraud

Fuck off pajeet. If mkhi depends on a dab merchant to play well then why the fuck would it be worth keeping him?