FIFA threaten to kick Spain out

Spain's involvement at the World Cup in Russia next summer is in danger. According to El PaĆ­s, FIFA has sent a letter to RFEF, Spain's football federation, stating that government interference in the election process of its next president could see them suspended as a member meaning they would not be welcome at the World Cup.
>no italy
>no toothpaste
>no amerimutt
>no spain
wew lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/2008/02/17/futbol/1203275389.html
elpais.com/deportes/2015/03/06/actualidad/1425666799_329878.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but it won't happen though.

I kind of hope it does, not because i hate spain or anything but it would make millions butthurt

How to get rid of parasites in football various instances and federations ?

>Interference in election process is justification to Western Europen kick team out
>Of tournament hosted in Russia attended by Iran, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt
>

THIS IS OUR FUCKING YEAR

would be hilarious, hope it happens
>spanogs thinking they are hot shit
>being told by fifa to stfu and gtfo
lmao

The Germans had a plan for it but then the damn Americans came in and ruined everything

who will replace them? catalonia?

>FIFA wanting to get rid of the Muslim Group B
Death to the infidels, inshah'Allah.

Morocco and Iran automatically qualified

Iran vs Saudi Arabia incoming

cringe

wew lad

ummm sweetie Catalonia isn't a country x

Fuck off, Al Fonso

Kek just imagine how much kgs would Isco gain that summer without doing anything. Also, Messi's summer la

very important reminder that spain thought they were going to be uefa bosses with villar making the jump from spanish federation president to uefa president with the backing of blatter

but it all went to shit with the regime change at fifa/uefa and villar now under criminal charges

I guess they didn't get the memo yet lmao

>first uefa gives halal psg as rival instead of their usual '''''''''''''lucky'''''''''''''''' draw
>now fifa tells nanoballer spanish government to fuck off and stay on their line
>var technology coming soon
uh oh guys I get the feeling halal are going to become the arselel of spain now that corruption is being phased out of football

This would improve the WC immensely
No more tiki-taka crap

>Barcafags talking about corruption
3 out of your 5 CL's are the biggest robberies in all of football
Love how ever since Platini got banned Barca haven't won shit

>if you don't like halal you are a barcafag
lmaoing at your subhuman iq

It won't happen.

> 2008
elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/2008/02/17/futbol/1203275389.html

> 2015
elpais.com/deportes/2015/03/06/actualidad/1425666799_329878.html

FIFA only bullies minor nations like Chad or Indonesia.

According to spanish president mariano rajoy:
>I've talked to the sports minister and he told me he didn't recieve any notification from fifa
>He's only received a letter from some people from fifa
lmao can't he do/say anything without looking like a retard?

bwhahahahahahah they are shitting themselves, government meeting with fifa next week

>FIFA only bullies minor nations
you mean when blatter went to madrid and told spanish government to stop pressuring the rfef or they would be kicked out of the euros? and suddenly the spanish government stopped pressuring the rfef? lmao at you nigger and your minor nations

> can't he do/say anything without looking like a retard?

No.
> we are feelings and we have human beings
> sometimes the best decision is not to make a decision, and this is also a decision
> I like Catalonia, I like Catalans, they do things
> we have to make machines that allow us to make machines, because if there's something machines won't do, is make machines
> the only thing that has ever stopped me from fulfilling my campaign promises was reality
> it's one thing to show solidarity, it's a whole different thing to show solidarity in return for nothing

>tf
>tt
they mean the election for the president Spanish football federation, not the actual presidential elections
LMAO

The Spanish Government has been forced to interfere in the election due to massive corruption.

FIFA just want to protect the corrupt sistem and keep "business as usual" via a election bribed and controlled like they always have done.

I personally dont give a fuck, football is a cancer for spanish society.

Italians holding their breath

i dont think thats how it works my froggy freindo, they will qualify who ever didnt qualify in spains group in the qualifications

I can see it now. Every decent team gets banned or doesn't qualify and England win finally. Then everyone spends years saying how it doesn't count

Italy seems like the best choice since they came 2nd in Spain's group.

Didn't Germany get robbed in 1966?

would be a great tournament to get into the 32nd spot.

italy/northern ireland vs ireland/greece for UEFA
usa/tripadvisor rematch vs chile/new zealand

winner of the tournament gets the last spot. very cool

I'd rather miss Russia than let Villar (the corrupt retard President of Fifa in spain) stay in charge. Fifa are a bunch of thiefs.

I agree but what are you doing on the sports board, then

nah, if spain gets eliminated, an european team from spain's group takes that spot

>kicking out a top 5 team in the world cup
not happening

always thought it

sling em out

Are the US still planning their own little "world cup"?

>we'll make our own wc and it will be better than Russia's wc

This would be some cold war-esque propaganda battle, fun times ahead.

>spain

mehh. id only worrry if it was mexico because of "eehh puto". Apparently FIFA cant handle the bantz.