When will amerimutts accept that there is only one real football and stop calling Football "Soccer"?

When will amerimutts accept that there is only one real football and stop calling Football "Soccer"?

When they will care about "soccer"

Americans are fat and all they can think about is food.

When we do.

lel you people are pathetic

Nobody asked you fatass

I would kill to be at that banana's place

When have we ever done the right thing? We just follow what our corporate overlords tell us to do

i am the corporate overlord

R E N T - F R E E

As soon as Euros stop calling them trucks of peace, so never

no one knows that guy to the left

It's Lebron James, 2014 World Champion of Hockey and golden glove 2015, you dumbass

O B S E S S E D

thats his father

Ya'll starting to use proxies already? I doubt it's gonna help.

soccer is its proper name desu

my country calls it soccer too

Why do people think it's okay to bully americans all the time?

you're big guys

downvote

Who is he?

Actually, they call it sakkaa (サッカー), which is not just wrong, but also misspelled, so embarassing on two levels. Japan should really kill itself.

when you accept that your boring and gay sport is boring and gay

this.

for you

This question is a interesting one, the answer is philosophically the greatest explanation of American hegemony.
We know it might not make sense to call Soccer futbol. But it doesn't matter, because soccer isn't really an American sport. Only children, dykes, and inferior athletes who can't cut it in any of the other sports. What rest of the world thinks about us doesn't fucking matter because they fucking can't do anything about it. We'll continue to call it football, because we can do whatever the fuck we want, and there's nothing a non-country like Belgium can do about it.

>When will non-Anglos get the culture behind football codes

based nips

You're the overlord of a trash heap.

It's soccer

i wish my meat between my thighs replaced that banana if you know what i mean haha hah heh