What was his tax policy again?

What was his tax policy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pay your taxes or i'll fuck your shit up with ghosts

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

Make Harad and Rhun pay for everything or he's going to kick their asses again.

Building a wall and Mordor paying for it

To take all your extra chromosomes.

Why are all the "good guys" in the LOTR movies made up to be so effeminate looking?

Who aisde from the Elves?

15% flat tax for humans/Gondorians

2% special excise on nobles to pay hospitals and subsidise medicines.

6% consumption tax

30% corporate tax, but with industry subsidies for Gondor-headquartered enterprises

The elves, the short manchild guys, the guy in OP'S pic...

what was his small bart policy again?

What kind of money did they have? Just gold coins ? Who minted them?

The Dwarven Mint Society obviously

thanks George.

I don't remember Sunset. Was he/she not included in the television production?

Stole all of Drake Bells money, leaving him to wander Mordor all day.

Because the young effeminate looking warrior king is an archetype going back to Alexander the Great and people have been copying his style for over two thousand years now.
Aragorn has an additional beard though.

>evil guy is called sauron
>wizard is called Sauroman
>gandalf still fell for it

im pretty sure that's the scene were dany gets super high or something when her dragons saved her from those guys who killed grey worm

>gandalf literally means "staff-elf"

Wow Tolkien how subtle

>radagast literally means hobo

Tolkien is truly a master of the pen

>that get wasted on shit posting about my man Tolkien
I bet you're Canadian
burn in hell

TOLKIEN BTFO

Evil in LOTR is associated with ugliness and destruction. Not just in physical features, but what they do to the surrounding landscape (massive deforestation, pollution, industrialization).

Why did GRRM have such a thing about tax in medieval fantasy fiction? In feudal economies tax was not as important as in modern capitalistic economies. The tithes and tributes demanded of peasants was relatively stable. The state only developed a more thorough tax policy after the rise of the merchant classes in the early modern era.

>my lord, have you decided whom to appoint as your advisor?
>yes, bring me grima wormtongue
>grima.. "worm", "tongue", my lord?
>yes, that hunched, sickly pale fellow

Why didn't the elves just leave middle earth?

Why would they even leave

But they did. They just do things slowly as fuck, like stopping at a place to set cmap on the way to the grya havens and then spend 100 years there collecting flower and singing some gay shit

they are like females who take a long time to get ready

No taxes
No roads
No treading on Gondor

What wall? Mordor is a hole in the ground now

have you seen how slowly Elves travel? they walk everywhere really slowly so they can all sing and look at the trees. damn hippies.

It was the '20/20/20' rule. 20% flat tax except if you earn less than 20k a year, then you won't be paying tax. Businesses are taxed 20%.

Fuck off, George

because Valinor has voted for a progressive tax that really hurts high income earners

did humans genocide the orcs?

Those poor tortured elves-of-color, they should be let into Sweden ASAP

I imagined they just scattered and set up rogue camps where they kidnap women and other orcly stuff

How many ME years do you think it took after RotK for an orc civil rights movement act to start? When did they BLACK the white tree?

I think humans went full hitlers and put orcs into death camps

The elves would cover it up.

Main bad guy: Sauron
Secondary bad guy: Sauron man

wow, so inspired (!)