Tell me the truth, user

Tell me the truth, user.
Did you watch this or not?

It was a nice nap.

I read the book, the movie isn't bad but it is boring as shit.

literally killed myself after 10 minutes of cows

this film should be a rite of passage for posting on Sup Forums

literally killed myself after 10 minutes of cows

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!

>THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD!
OOPS I FORGOT! GOD DOESN'T EXIST! THE CHURCH IS DESTROYED! HA HA HA! FUCK GOD! I FLIP HIM THE METAPHORICAL BIRD WITH MY GENIUS!

no it's way too long

I will watch it when i feel it's the right time

Yes.

Even picked the right time, on Easter day, when the ex-gf buggered off to celebrate with her parents, so I didn't have to worry about that bitch, or Jesus, and managed to watch this in one sit.

10/10 btw, unique experience

Yes. It's shit.

I've got it on my pc for about 6 years now without having watched it. Watched Turin Horse and Werckmeister Harmoniak and those were 2 of the greatest movies ive ever seen though.

>Satan Tango
What did they mean by this?

Never heard of it

OUT OF MY BOOARD NORMIE

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course not, no one did. I did watch Turin Horse though and enjoyed it.

I watched it in one sitting. Not really worth it, to be honest - the in-one-sitting-thing, I mean. The film is somewhat interesting, but horribly self-indulgent, often doing things simply because it can. If you want to watch it, cut it up into one sitting per DVD. The only cool thing was, when the film was over and I turned the DVD player off, the loud, fast-cut, flashy, colorful commercials on TV genuinely startled me.

I watched it three times. I love it. Maybe because it was shot, where I grew up

Ive been thinking about seeing this but 7h30m ??? Really? I feel like a cinephile when I watch something like Das Boot which is ~3.30

>local theater is palying the whole thing in a month or so

I might just go do it.

I turned it off after the first hour

8 hours is a nap for you? fucking faggot

kek

It takes effort to watch it. Not a lot of movies can do that. You just need to get into the zone