Why didn't Rome conquer all of Africa?

Why didn't Rome conquer all of Africa?
Did those wh*Te Roman subhumans fear the BLACK warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_Sub-Saharan_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old, but good question. I dunno, you might as well ask why they didn't go beyond Hadrian's wall or beyond Anatolia. It just wasn't worth the strain I guess.

>romans
>white

The Romans ewre mighty BLACK warriors. Their empire was destroyed by wh*Te g*rmanic illegal immigrants

>Cattle herders
>Farmers
>Fucking hunter-gatherers
There's your answer.

>huge desert inbetween
>full of diseases
>too far

No, it's because the romans were BLACK and would never fight their own brothers. The only wh*Tes in the empire were the GAYreek slaves who took over and killed their BLACK masters when the western Roman Empire fell. Thankfully the BLACK warriors had their revenge when the BLACK TURKS conquered them again.

>having to fight those africans stuck in the stone age

at that time I would not dare to enter a vast empty desert

Racially speaking, the Romans were negroids from Africa who having a great propensity for sex interbred with whites often through rape. They were always looked down upon by other Africans for not being black enough and unsurprisingly had a hatred for Jews.
The Romans relied on fear to get people to cow to their will, such as by pretending to be god. These tricks do not work on Africans.

why wh*Tes so weak against KARA BOGA ?

Fun fact: the English saying "son of a b----" is related to the story of Romulus and the she wolf

Yes, crossing thousands of miles of inhospitable desert just isn't worth the strain

Because Rome didn't give a shit about Africa and focused more on Persians, Germanics and Dacians. Also no logistics.

if you would have brain you would see that only Sahara stop romans. It's obviously if to see on this map.

MIGHTY wh*Tes!!!!!!!
RULERS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
were afraid of a little sand...

War history tell to us romans had small height really. But any case they win big barbarians for thank good war tactic.

the romans weren't white you cumskin

Stupid Turks your ancestors were more Greeks and Armenians than Turks. So you are white too.

wrong

My guess would be that after the Romans consulted their knowledge of logistics, and did a cost / benefit analysis, they discovered that the natives still relied on fear and superstition, so had nothing real to gain.

Armenians arent white tho

They had no reason to invade Africa. Empire was large as it was and difficult to govern. Besides, there was this thing called Sahara in between. Ethiopia might have been a target but it was in the backwaters. Not much to pillage and rob, even less to conquer.

We ain't wh*Te and we never were, we always wuz Black strong and proud, actually we wuz emperorz n shiet, but the filthy wh*Te Turks then invaded the byzantine african empire and slaughtered our homies, but they'll pay for this, your wymenn are made for BIC.

For the same reason they didn't conquer Germania or the Kiev Rus.
They didn't want to conquer subhumans.

>your wymenn are made for BIC.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

EYO Pier, your BIC is impressive ayo ayo

Just shut up you are greek or albanian or armenian and have very little part of turks blood.

I'm sorry wh*Te boy I'm a proud BLACK, my dick is closer to the anaconda

Do you knew that germans are not true aryans? Because true aryans cant lose two worl war it can only subhumans. So germans are subhumans. Elementary my diar Watson.

Why didn't the Tu*ks conquer all of Africa?
Did those Tu*kish subhumans fear the BLACK warrior?

LETS DO THIS!
WE WILL MARCH ACROSS THE NILE!
Temperature us 103 degrees.

>wh*Tes ruin something
I'm starting to as a pattern

why would we conquer our BLACK brothers

So it's a Brazilian that always makes this thread on /his/

>THE SPAINYARDS WERE BLACK
>gets raped by romans
>HANNIABLE WAS BLACK
>gets raped by romans
>WE WUZ PHAROES N SHIET
>gets raped by romans
>WE WUZ JEWS
>gets raped by romans
why are blacks so silly?

This

Because of portugal

They feared the Sinai desert

to protect them from savage white bois

are you dumb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

He must be a stinking wh*tey

Why were people from Indonesia the first inhabitants of Madagascar and not Africans?

What is that in a first world temperature scale?

Romans were too busy conquering wh*tes to oppress their black brothers

That's 39°C, so not that hot actually

>romans
>white
Fuck off shitskin, they were meds

kek, do Americans ever say something worthwhile on here?

>THE SPAINYARDS WERE BLACK
>Gives Rome 2 of the five Good Emperors

It REALLY makes you think

no civilization

why would them bother with subsaharia?

humans can travel by water too

Africa is BIG man. There's hostile environment everywhere, scorching desert to dense rainforest, a plethora of diseases, completely foreing peoples with different languages and who know and are used to the terrain. Rome surely sent probes down there in the form of research and trade parties, and concluded sending several legions down into hell on earth to conquer farmers who might even fight back, was not worth it.

Geography

>farmers
Africa had hunter gatherers

OP's map said farmers and cattle herders except for the San in the south, so I just based it on that. Fuck if I know, Africa at the time of Rome isn't my speciality.

>Africa is BIG
discussion ended

Probably because of the Sahara. Plus the Romans weren't good seafarers so it's not like they were going to sail around it

>wh*Tes were afraid of a little sand
can't make this shit up

Yup, they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_Sub-Saharan_Africa

wait...... u sayin we were romanz n sheeeiiit when bl*ckoids subhumans be farmers?

They didnt.

Bornean slave trade
Administered by Arab and Indians and some Chinese as well

The average life expectancy was around 45 back in the day. It would have been impossible to organize any military campaign across the Sahara and beyond. Your soldiers would have all been dead before they got there.

>romans
>white