Give me three thought-out reasons why I shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson

Give me three thought-out reasons why I shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson.

lolbertarian
dude weed
muh raycism

>donald trump
>donald trump
>donald trump

Because he's not going to win and nobody anywhere is going to care about your empty, meaningless protest vote.

>thought-out

Because Vermin Supreme.

He's an authoritarian egomaniac who will give you the liberty to vote for exactly what he wants and nothing else.

>pro open borders
>pro gun control
>libertarianism is stupid and doesn't work

Open Borders
Donald Trump is still breathing.
I will fuck your shit up if you don't vote for Trump user!

Like Soros, who considers himself to be a libertarian (top kek)

>Open
>Borders

Just vote for him you dumb faggot, maybe once you reach age 25 you'll realize the primaries are where you really "choose" the candidates.

> BUT I DONT LIKE THE TWO CHOICES AVAILABLE

too fucking bad, your candidate should have campaigned better or had policies that the American people are more receptive to.

> BUT MUH 2 PARTY SYSTEM, GONNA CRASH DIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS AND VOTE LIBERTARIAN OR GREEN LOL!

Since 1776 a third party has never even come close to having a shot at the presidency (except Ross Perot red pilled people in the 90s and his polls surged, but they threatened his life and they plummeted)

> WELL THE ONLY WAY 2 BREAK THE 2 PARTY SYSTEM IS TO VOTE THIRD PARTY!

Agreed, but your asshole candidate is polling below 10%. Now make an actual choice between the two real candidates, or literally waste an hour of your time voting for a nobody. I could care less either way.

Because he's the real Clinton plant in this election. Listen to how he and Weld speak about her, specifically that Weld worked closely with her during Watergate. She was fired for being far shadier than Nixon was accused of being and Weld most definitely knows this. Why else would a third party ticket not try their absolute hardest to bring down both of their opponents if not sabotage?

>Hillary
>Rodham
>Clinton

Was that so hard?

He's a cringe cucktarian who's pro-open borders. Go ahead and throw your vote away.

If you allow your borders to be open you will never have another chance to win America back again.

I truly mean it, America is finished. Can you see it in your mind as the demographics change and you become more and more like Brazil? That's your future. Rio and shanty towns because the other races do not BUILD to nearly the same extent that we can.

Do you think the liberals wet dream of racism will end if the major populations are 30-30-30% each?

Of course it won't end. Liberals are insane and have no long term vision. Or at least not a vision based in reality.

stop making him happen, he wont happen

He doesn't have the charisma or rhetoric skills to compete and win over many voters. He can't articulate libertarian talking points at all, making him and the ideology (he probably doesn't hold anyway) look bad.

He seems to be a Hillary shill, a dem in disguise. (Hillary dindu nuffin, Trump is racist)

Him stealing votes will hurt Trump more than Hillary and thus hand her the presidency, which will objectively be much worse than Trump for liberty, the US and the world.

Well shit. Who do I vote for then?

1. Leftist pawn/controlled opposition.
2. Isis.
3. Black lives matter.

>He supports the Trans Pacific Partnership
>He Supports open Borders
>He's hitting Hillary with kiddy gloves

What the fuck is wrong with his eye? He looks like fucking twoface .

Disgusting

Trump
At least some of his policies (anti war, pro gun, lower taxes, free up health care market) somewhat align with libertarian and american values.

Hillary is a blatant criminal and wants to destroy liberty.

Is that GJ on the left of the image and Rick Perry on the right? It clear isn't a legit picture of Gary Johnson; what's the source and why

Whoevers policies you agree with.

Do you support globalism? Want to hear black lives matter shit 24/7 for the next 8 years? Want to hear something something gay, something transgender for the next 8 years? Want to strain our relations with Russia? Want to have your tax dollars siphoned away into secret places and have your well being sold to the highest bidder?
> Vote Hillary.

Do you support Nationalism? Are you cool with the illegals in our country being forcibly sent back to their country of origin? Do you want lower taxes? Are you OK with potential strain on our relationship with China? Tired of PC SJW culture? Are you willing to vote knowing this is the "riskier option" that could potentially be extraordinarily great for our country, or extraordinarily bad?
> Vote Trump

> Please note, I say extraordinarily bad for trump because let's face it. If (((they))) throw a tantrum over a trump presidency and fuck him over at every turn, he could end up being the worst president of all time.

What if on the off chance he is competitive with Shillary and Trump in the polls?

Independents don't win.

Looks like Trump is the clear option, I just don't like his clear aggression towards Muslims. It's dangerous because most are docile taxpayers and forcing them out would be anti-American, and the radical ones would not react well.

Voting third party will get you Hillary for president and an assault weapons ban. His VP William Weld signed a fuckload of gun control bills into law as governor. He threw Austin Peterson's gift flintlock away i ean seriously what kind of dbag do you gotta be to do that. Also makes me think he hates guns.

If you vote for Gary Johnson:
1 Hillary will win
2 HILLARY WILL WIN
3 HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON WILL WIN

Trump does not want to force out american muslims. He wants to stop immigration from terrorist hotspots, so majority muslim countries, until they can be vetted properly.
The only people he wants to force out are ILLEGAL immigrants.

>american education

Also, RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS will never react well, no matter what you do or don't do.
That's why they are called radical Islamic terrorists.

>vote-splitting
>voting for a Non-Paul lolbertarian
>Trump will do his best to keep our borders secure

1.who the fuck is gary johnson

2. who the fuck is gary johnson

3.who the fuck is gary johnson

real reason

he is pro-choice
which is absolutely fucking disgusting

>implying that anyone is going to care about *your* equally empty, meaningless vote

>dude weed
legal states got 1B in tax money, no increase in crime, and pain killer related ODs dropped 25%. why is a politician wanting that for the states bad?

Don't listen to this shitter. The real waste of an hour is the one you spend voting for a candidate you don't like. Don't like Trump or Clinton? Don't vote for them. Do you truly believe in Libertarian principles? Every vote they get this election gives them a little more credibility next election. Think your one vote for the Libertarians won't matter? Your one vote for Trump matters even less.

the fuk is wrong with his eyes

were you going to vote for hillary or bernie? sure go ahead

were you going to vote for trump?

okay here's the thing about trump: a big part of his campaign is that he's BTFOing the neocons in the republican party who support intervention in the middle east. demolishing one of the worst central principles of the better major political party is a big fucking deal.

but it has to WORK. trump needs to win with his anti-interventionist foreign policy. otherwise, the neocons in the GOP will think that the only reason hillary won was because the GOP candidate didn't want to bomb the middle east hard enough.

if we can get the GOP to turn into the party that doesn't bomb the middle east, that's a much bigger victory for liberty. and Trump is much harder on neocon foreign policy than Johnson is

Johnson says "the intentions were good, but these interventions just don't work"

Trump says "we've wasted billions with nothing to show for it, and millions of people have died on both sides."

>Third party divides the republican party, while the democrats win with their intact voting block.
>Doesn't support America's integrity, will do nothing to prevent mass immigration.
>Is anti-stem cell research
>Supports degeneration of society: faggot marriage and legal prostitution.
>Supports globalist "free-trade", wants to abolish protective economic measures like tariffs and restrictions.

Vote for him, it wont matter anyways.

wasted vote that would secure hillary nomination

Jesus Christ, why do you have to be told who to vote for? Whatever, just vote for Trump because he actually has a chance of winning and he isn't so inept that he can't keep track of classified information.