What do you think of Jews

What do you think of Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great people.

Yakubians for white people. Hated for high IQ, great business sense and an excellent tradition as well as a sense of community.

Jews are the natural born winners in every capitalist society.

Samefag, also Jewish and/or Estonian

>Estonia : 1.3M inhabitants
>3 unique estonians ip reply to a thread about jews
Are Estonians secret jews ?

I was just about to post the exact same thing what the fuck

Estonia supports Israel.

Shh, we don't speak about it. We're the Northern Jews.

Anti-semitist please fuck off.

The best place for Jews in all of pre-war-Europe was in Estonia. Total cultural autonomy, as all contemporary Jewish newspapers reported. We're a branch of the Jewish nation.

Jah, sul on täiesti õigus, aga pole vaja kõike muidugi ka maailmale avaldada. Lihtne toetusavaldus, sellest piisab. Maailmale las paista Eesti Judenfrei, nagu Hitleri kuulsates dokumentides kirjas on.

>"The historical mission of our world revolution is to rearrange a new culture of humanity to replace the previous social system. This conversion and re organization of global society requires two essential steps: firstly, the destruction of the old established order, secondly, desgin and imposition of the new order. The first stage requires eliminations of all frontier borders, nationhood, and culture, public policy, ethical barriers and social definitions. Only then can the destoryed old system elements be replaced by the imposed system elements of our new order."

>"The first task of our world revolution is destruction. All social strata and social formations created by traditional society must be annihilated, individual men and women must be uprooted from Thier ancestral environment, torn out of Thier native environments, no tradition of any type shall be permitted to remain as sacred, traditional social norms must only be viewed as a disease to be eradicated, the ruling dictum of the new order is; nothing is good so everything must be criticized and abolished, everything that was, must be gone."

>"After destructionof the old order, construction of the new order is a larger and more difficult task. We will have torn out the old limbs from Thier ancient roots in deep layers, social norms will be lying disorganized and anarchic so they must be blocked against new culutral forms and social categories naturally re emerging. The general masses will have been first persuaded join as equals in the first task of destroying thier own traditional society and economic culture, but then the new order must be forcibly established through people again being divided and differentiated only I'm accordance with the new pryamidal hierarchical system of out imposed global monolithic new world order"

- Nathan Goldman, top level international Zionist. The president of the world Jewish Congress from 1947 to 1978

The Holocaust was self defense

>a jew says it
>so it must be true
there exists a conspiracy against women imposed by men to enslave all women
im a man so it must be true

still no proof that a global conspiracy exists
on the other hand

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

>>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
>archive.is/KOEzO
>>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
>haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
>theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
>archive.is/NasVB
controlled opposition confirmed?

faggot

>"WAAH IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE FAR-RIGHT YOU ARE A TRAITOR"
>"no wait its just controlled opposition far-right sucks"
really gets the old nogging jogging

It's true though. Some far right people and groups are controlled opposition.

>"i-i-i-i-i s-s-s-s-sure have held this believe all this time"

yes, I have

yeah that was also what i said
didnt you read me comment :^)

*most

Read Siege by James Mason

kike

jamacans lel

Damn he got us

Obsessed shart

I don't get this meme

It's a literal communist shart who just spams a meme about Jamaicans bullying a Canadian to every canadian on this board

Israeli posters are one of the few funny people around here

>le paranoia
Do you genuniely think that there's onle one american flag that replies to you?

as bad as the american flag who spams pictures of asian male white female couples when ever someone mentions the strangely high amount of white male/asian females intermarrying

They are wonderful!

why foment the extreme right?

So extreme left and extreme right reactionary groups would fight each and destabilize a nation.

Intelligent, proud people with a unique culture and a disproportionately large contribute to science, literature, music etc.

an invaluable ally in the war on wh*Tes

I like jews but hate Isreal. I want jews back home.

The left in the west is often anti Israel and pro Palestine.

You really shouldn't take quotes that you find online seriously

>"WAAH IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE FAR-RIGHT YOU ARE A TRAITOR"
This but unironically