The Expanse

>The Expanse
>Binge first season
>Nothing remarkable, but also entertaining enough to go for the second season
>The driving mystery is basically solved, so expect nothing
>Witness the most beautiful sequence broadcasted on television of this decade
I wasn't prepared for this

I cried

Got a bad feeling that this is going the direction of Twin Peaks, where the stuff you cared about got resolved in the middle of season 2 and it was just never the same after. But I'll watch.

The show actually strongly reminds me of Twin Peaks, on many levels.

Anyway, if the quality drops from this point on, the show was still well worth it just for that episode. It's hard to imagine that they can possibly ever top this.

Sweet summer children, in the show's timeline you only just became aware that there is a mystery. The protomolecule still has plenty of tricks to show you.

I didn't say everything was resolved, just the stuff I cared about. I'm aware that there are like 8 more books or something. I assume that some things happen in them.

The Mao scene was terrible. Didn't fit the style of the show. It was way to romanticized. Even if Mao was still alive, she would have been a gooey rotten mess.

>They save earth with the power of love.

Is this was retards actually enjoy?

>Tipping intensifies

The Mao scene is only for faggots unable to get a girlfriend and that's how they imagine interaction with a real woman is like.

Oh is that how they imagine it would be like? Hurtling through space on an asteroid covered in sentient blue particles. Riiiight

>he only cared about the girl

Xia na pelesh to chapeau felota

Amateur level trolling.

>Tipping off the scale

user what do you imagine a vagina feels like in real life?

Want me to tell you? it's totally not embarrassing that you don't know user

Fucking your toddler sister in return for candy doesn't count user.

She isn't alive dummy, she died in that hotel room, what you see is the protomolecule recreating itself in her image

The protomolecule regenerated her body you dipshit.

Stop being kids

The show knows how to build up tension and has a believable backstory. It isn't a work of art, but its good and keeps you at the edge of your seat. I've watched much worse sci fi shows like the 100

In the books there's no blue glowing shit, it's all human biomass. Reconfigured flesh is growing over things; there's bits of human stuff moving about like animals. Miller sees a pack of spider-like things that turn out to be human hands.

Julie is essentially a monster, she has tentacles coming out her pussy, her eyes are totally alien, "no longer human". Miller feels himself start to break down when he takes his suit off.

The entire thing is macabre as fuck; I'm annoyed they changed it for normies. Should have put Cronenberg in charge.

The protomolecule pet her body in a white spandex jumpsuit and projected a pattern on it

I'm glad they changed it then, because it was fucking amazing desu.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

This show is so fucking bad and it's being shilled so blatantly. It's like a poor man's BSG aimed cat-owners and people who self-identify as "geeks"

This. I don't get why this scene was so highly praised. Can someone tell me why?

Do autists really need others to validate their TV decisions so much that they circlejerk endlessly about specific episodes or moments that don't deserve praise? With Breaking Bad it was Ozymandias, it was kinda the whole show with Stranger Things. It seems to be a new trend that people will claim whatever they are watching is FUCKING AMAZING when this show would barely be mentioned if it was airing when BSG, Stargate, TNG or any other major space show was airing

This
The descriptions of what the protomolecule did to people was very Cronenbergian. I was expecting creature effects similar to The Thing or Deadspace, not blue alien space magic.

Donald Faison has 6 kids?

>Stop liking TV shows!
Why are you here?