Kong: Skull Island currently has a Certified Fresh rating on Rottentomatoes with 78%, higher than Godzilla (2014)

Kong: Skull Island currently has a Certified Fresh rating on Rottentomatoes with 78%, higher than Godzilla (2014).

It has now made more than 142 million in only 3 days.

Is Monsterkino the new hot thing?

Is it kino though?

Capeshit is finished

Yes

Godzilla x Kong x Pacific Rim when?

>higher budget than godzilla

the fuck were they thinking?

>Monstershit

How bad is the effects and CGI? anybody seen it?

Based big Kong

>$61 million
wow people were predicting mid 40s

You can't stop the King

The effects are really good

Kong Skull Island was certified Monkino

Much better than Logan (Capeshit)

2017 is the year of Monkino, wait until the new Planet of the Apes drops

It's called inflation user, a million when Godzilla came out is only like $654k now

Just watched the movie, KONG is butt ugly

The 2005 movie was better in so many ways

is this worth paying to see for the spectacle? I know it will have no value seeing it at home

>why doesn't this ape sexually attract me? 4/10, rotten rating

Yes, yes, and more yes. Everyone, even the ones who hated it, all agree it's visually amazing.

special fx were amazing, all the visuals were great. Johnny Reilly kills it. the references were absolutely on point and despite being PG-13 has some of the most brutal movie deaths (many unexpected).
Despite this i am still struggling with the motivation of the writers and the characters. the seismic charges thing was retarded, they kill bad-accent guy so quickly and stupidly. the ending is not finished at all (it's like they ran outta budget and just stopped the movie),
also they decide to walk into the death valley which I couldn't understand why anyone would wanna do that. let Army guy go by himself if he wants to.
it was a solid 6/10 polished turd.

>fortunate kong starts playing

watch it in 3D and you will be blown away

that's my monday afternoon sorted then

watched it in 3D theatre for free and I felt meh really

Well I expect a more sexier version than 2005 since its been more than fucking 10 years

It felt like I was staring at a guy wearing a big suit costume being enhanced by CGI

>le references
>le meta
>le vfx
Really looks like Reddit around here with this shit movie