The Walking Dead

Please tell me these people are killed in the next 3 episodes.

Since Season 2, The Walking Dead has had some pretty fucking horrific writing in a good number of episodes but what the fuck is this junkyard crew?

>Up up up

This group has to be the worst thing TWD has ever done. Yes, I remember where they spent an entire episode trying to get a walker out of the well because they didn't want it to contaminate the water but this season overall is a huge pile of shit.

>Morgan meets a fat Aikido enthusiast goat farmer and decides that all life is precious
>Carol turns into an emo teenage runaway girl
>An ocean side community of lesbians who live off of fish and somehow have a huge stockpile of weapons exists for... plot reasons since they took all of Alexandria's guns
>They run into a community of 50+ people who somehow live in a junkyard and don't speak coherent English, at least very well

Please, someone who has spoiled themselves for the rest of the season, tell me they die.

Read the TSDF spoilers. They live into the next season, but will probably be seen less if that helps.

I wasn't reading them because I had hope the last few episodes would pick up and be somewhat decent. My hope is quickly diminishing.

That's even worse though. That means, they could potentially be setting them up to be the next big baddie (The Whisperers), if they even go that route.

I have no love for TWD, but even less love for viewers who keep piling on their hatred of the show while continuing to watch. You lazy fucking bitch, there is no justification for you not to drop the show if you don't get anything out of it. In a board brimming with shit your thread is somehow still the bottom of the barrel

They turn on Rick in the finale and help the Saviors.

Hopefully based Negan will kill them all in some really satisfying way next season when he realizes how lazy and worthless they are.

>it's another "writers deviate from the comics and try to come up with their own shit that ends up sucking a lot of ass" episode

'in less than 5 years all language skills have gone... because reasons'

pls stop

I demand a writers strike. Get these fucks away from pen and paper

>Morgan meets a fat Aikido enthusiast goat farmer and decides that all life is precious
that was last season and it was kino

>watch a show and comment how shitty it is
>"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING IT"
>don't watch a show and comment how shitty it is
>"HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT"
Not OP but I rather keep watching and spread my hatred

Why does every other episode of TWD feel like they're just killing time? What are they waiting for?

They're waiting for me

>since Season 2

Kek, you new around here? People were bitching about The Walking Dead from episode 2 onwards. Do you not remember that shitty retirement home/Mexican gang episode?

where are the spoilers?

I predict this show's final episode will be even more embarrassing than Dexter's.

>final episode

if only

>everyone dies at the end except Rick, who goes off into the woods to become a lumberjack

I predict this will go on forever like Doctor Who. When this cast is done they can leave for 5 years and then reboot it. Cast a new person for adult Carl as the main character and probably and grandma version of Michone.

Are you faggots ready for absolute Morgan-kino tonight?

Morgan goes fucking crazy again and kills Richard, Carol learns the truth, and Ezekiel decides to go to war

TWD is fucking kino compared to the last couple seasons of Dexter. Even with all the filler and stupid shit, at least something remotely interesting occasionally happens.

Way way way back when the pilot season came out, I watched the first episode and dropped it.
Thought it was long, boring, and didn't care about Rick.
Years later I hear Negan comes in and bashes in characters head people loved.
I decided to watch it and thought Negan was a pretty interesting character.
Now I started watching this season because of Negan and I love every time he's on screen.
He's such a character but whenever it's about someone else like Daryl or Rick/Michonne I just don't care.
They're just all so boring and I don't care about them.
I hope Negan lives so I can just keep watching to see him.

I thought the pilot was the best episode. It's been downhill ever since.

Finale will be Rick dying, and then a time jump showing an adult Judith leading some fully restored society,

autist or psycho?

>Sasha dies
Goddamn it, at least kill Rosita off.

Rosita isn't going to be in star trek

>unexpectedly develop Carol into an interesting and more likeable character that people care about
>then suddenly make her get all weird and put her in timeout for who knows how long and she gets 2 minutes of screen time every 2-3 episodes

bravo

Me?
Autist.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan?
Psycho.

Went about an episode after that whole "Easy Street" meme episode, haven't watched anything after that or felt like watching past that at all. Once the writers/producers start thinking they are so popular they can start cucking in to fandoms (making Darryl superman) and doing pc crap every single fucking show turns to shit.

I don't know of a single show that has lasted without turning into absolute shit. This junkyard crap probably has a lotta niggers and that woman's face already pisses me off. Glad I stopped watching

Edgy

Its an easy way to identify if people are from their Tribe. Really not bad at all.

This hair fits for someone living in a dumpster but goddamn does it make me angry.

Rosita is a far more entertaining character than SaSHIT.

They're like Romulans exiled from the Trek to Wars worlds and forced to attend Yoda's school for speech.

In the TWD universe, aren't they only like 3 years into it?

How can society call apart that fast ?

And like you said, those junkyard people. How can they forget English in 3 years?

Yes, plot convenience, and lazy writers who felt the group needed a shitty gimmick to rly make u think about the fall of civilization and what makes us human.

Why? She is the only eye candy on Rick's team.

This makes me mad. Carol was the only reasonable person on this show and then they had to ruin it.

I am Negan.

I wanna fuck her