Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Hte5VeFU
youtube.com/watch?v=uHg7LBvusOg
youtube.com/watch?v=nJn1LjLaNVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AbaYFErMLZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all the time

Because they have great male stunt doubles

What else would you do if you only have strength in our thighs.

Because men write the films and find it sexy

in every single fight

Because people loved that shit when the little Mexican wrestlers did that to larger wrestlers.

it's not creative

It is, as it gives a smaller person much more strength. If she tried to knock the dude down normally, she wouldn't really be able to, but she could if she used all her weight via a huricanrana.

those quick cuts are fake as fuck and poorly put together. How did that ever make it into a movie?

These guys get it.

Selena does this a couple of times in the new Underworld movie

thats black widows only move. its called the slut flip

Its a big, flashy move that looks like it would work to let you overpower a larger opponent.

Real fights are boring to watch. In a real fight, leaving your feet is generally a bad idea. As a smaller person, something similar to Judo, where you go for weak points and use your opponents momentum, would be a good choice. But who the fuck wants to watch a hip throw followed by an arm lock?

You forgot the "Spread Thighs High Kick" Where she delivers a kick over her head with the force of TENS of pillows.

why doesn't she just shoot or stab them?

You are trying to be realistic, but you forget the fact a huricarana would never work realistically.
It's like watching undisputed and thinking those fancy aerial moves are practical or useful somehow.

because their pussy fights back

her tiny legs are so cute

Post the one where she becomes a man for a few seconds.

It's a fetish.

It's a pity Civil War fight scenes were shot so awfully because there's actually a pretty cool stunt for Widow where she does her dumb twirl move from one person to another, dropping both. It's just during a shaky cam panic attack so it loses a lot of its awe.

The reason that female action heroes do all of this showy acrobatic shit is because 0.0% of popular Hollywood actresses can throw a punch and not look completely ridiculous due to their noodle arms, small stature and general lack of athletic ability.
This is why you also see female characters do all sorts of kung fu and karate style kicks, because it looks a lot more interesting and plausible than scarlet johansson K.O.ing guys with right hooks.

Male stuntment and actors have enough bulk and coordination to make their strikes look powerful, so their fighting styles are usually more oriented towards strikes and tackles, with only the occasional throw or flip. Even scrawny faggots can pull off more plausible looking punches than the average actress.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Hte5VeFU

I fucking hate ScarJo and her fucking xanax'd-out dumbfounded blank stare that she permanently has in every scene of every role she's ever played.

This; those capeshit movies were much better when she was holding RDJ's milkshake and generally not talking

Now she has all these lines and every Avengers movie she is fucking a different memeber of the team.

You may be right on some aspects, but none of that matters in these disney/marvel movies all the action and violence is watered down, the fights in these movies are less violent than the ones in the power rangers tv show.

>her fucking xanax'd-out dumbfounded blank stare that she permanently has

Thank you for putting into words what I always thought.

When the winter soldier choked her I got hard

It's an unspoken reward stuntmen get for their hard work. Whoever was the MVP during production gets the privilege of doing this scene across multiple takes.

Unfortunately, with the rise of CGI, this will become less and less common.

FUCKING PLEB, THIS IS TRUE KINO

Because writers can't come up with good roles for women anymore unless they're STRONK AND INDEPENDENT. It's essentially a tired stereotype at this point. I'd like to see an action movie where a woman isn't completely helpless but not able to take down 10 henchmen by herself with just her karate skills. Women in action movies really need more depth to them, rather than them just being an ass whoopin' machine or romantic interest, but without coming off as a total stone cold bitch who doesn't need anyone but herself.

Fucking the Black Widow must be fun

wtf i love fansadox now

plz more

>I'd like to see an action movie where a woman isn't completely helpless but not able to take down 10 henchmen by herself with just her karate
Aliens.

She got a lazy eye.

Because they know my fetish is having a girl squeeze my head between her thighs until I pass out and she breaks my neck.

Oh sure I've seen that and the other Alien movies with Weaver in them and they're great. I guess my problem with the stereotype I mentioned is mostly with newer action films.

Atomic Blonde seems to have Theron struggle to win fight and not just clear rooms of mooks untouched

For some reason the images are turned.

Because it will look 'unrealistic' if they win a fight by punching. So, it has to look flashy and ridiculous to be acceptable.

Imagine a scene like ip man fight with a woman. It will be clowny as shit even if it's done seriously. So, they need the fantasy non-practical-at-all element.

No they don't. It's just what blackwidow does all the time.

Two reasons.

1. It looks fucking rad because it is.
2. It generates enough power that it could take a much larger stronger opponent down.

It's a very effective technique it's how quickly reliably she gets it every time that's fanciful but a man would be no more likely to pull it off. In fact a woman could probably have a better chance simply because a guy will be more likely to freeze up and be compliant for a second, caught offguard by a woman.

I've attempted it once in sparring and got dropped on my head. Fortunately he was much taller than me so considerately caught me in an ankle lock.

easily flipped with imagus extension

It's a good trick

Someone please post webms of all of the actual femdom moves used in the fighting scenes of the Total Recall remake.

>huricanrana

ALRIGHT FIRST OFF, IT'S A FRANKENSTEINER. SCOTT STEINER INVENTED THE MOVE, SO YOU CALL IT BY ITS ORIGINAL NAME.

SECOND OF ALL, A SCRAWNY PENCILNECK FREAK LIKE HER CAN PUT ME IN THE FRANKENSTEINER FOR LIKE 2 HOURS AND I WOULDN'T SELL IT. IN FACT, SHE'D BE BETTER OFF WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND MY WAIST ALL NIGHT LONG. BECAUSE UNLIKE THE REST OF THESE GEEKS, THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY IS YOUR HOOK UP.

THIRD OF ALL, THESE HOLLYWOOD NERDS WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO FRAME THE PICTURE CORRECTLY. YOU SEE, THESE ACTRESS AND STUNT DOUBLES DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT MUCH LESS WRESTLE IN THE CIRCLE SQUARE. SO HOLLYWOOD TRICKS YOUR EYES. SEE I'VE GOT UNIVERSITY EDUCATED EYES, SO I CAN SEE HOW FIGHTS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO. THESE NERDS USE MOTION BLUR AND JUMP CUTS TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THE ONLY VERB THESE FREAKS KNOW HOW DO TO STARTS WITH F AND ENDS WITH ING. AND I DON'T MEAN FIGHTING. BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE I WENT TO HIGHLY EDUCATED UNIVERSITY AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MOVIES UNLESS THESE DRUG ADDLED FAGGOTS

TRUMP DOESN'T JUST NEED TO BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THE MEXICANS OUT, BUT ALSO THOSE HOLLYWOOD CANDY ASSES

HOLLER

IF YOU HEAR ME

>tfw masturbate exclusively to headscissor videos and spend hours and hours ERPing as a woman who uses her legs to dominate men

They're more flexible than men.

mfw they pulled this bullshit in Logan.

Relax buddy.

cause it's fucking hot bro

somebody made a video about this but i forget who

Thread should have ended here

It's just her signature move. I think it's pretty nice when they give characters some "personal" fight moves. In the MCU I think it's only her with the pussy in the face move and Cap with his leg kick though.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHg7LBvusOg

What movie? Looks pretty awesome.

PLEASE

because their pussay is a deadly weapon

Iron Man 2. It wasn't that great, but she was really hot in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJn1LjLaNVQ

That hair style is pretty fucking atrocious though.

>I want the "I haven't washed my hair in a week and it's starting to stick together" look
>say no more, senpai

Martial artists?
MMA fans?
Boxing fans?
I'd love to see some movies with some actually realistic fights and proper techniques instead of the endless flashy woowoo bullshit.

Yeah it looks really fake. Looked better earlier in the movie though.

Evangeline Lilly does this too on Ant-man

All 3 things you listed are boring as fuck to watch.

POST THE REST

This, the best female fighters on the planet would get killed by your average bouncer, everyone knows the huge difference between men and women but we all go along with it in these films because it would be awkward to bring it up and itsnotdue to it being a fantasy, if 10 year old boys were beating up henchmen people would have an issue.

weight distribution
flexibility
learn some anatomy

>How come women in films always do this?
They do if you watch capeshit exclusively, you fucking plebbo.

Performing artist oldfag here.

Because it's an easy to achieve technique for potentially lethal results so long as the person doing it is well-practiced.

Weight displacement is one thing, but don't make light of it for a lame, uneducated meme. Physics is a factor and fulcrum is a nightmare. If the swinging body mass is equal to or more than the head or neck (usually this is always the case unless the subject is a small child or somebody roughly the size of Verne Troyer) You're more than likely going to feel the displacement and surrender to it, because opting not to surrender to that weight and speed with thighs on your neck is guaranteed to break your neck one way or the other.

So long as the person performing this specific action is still in motion, the victim is pretty much forced to carry their body weight and needs to quickly adjust their center of balance, because it's impossible to stabilize it in a realistic sense unless both victim and actor have rehearsed it for performance purposes.

Just because you're thinking of something in the manner of 'woman doing it' or 'fanservice' doesn't de-legitimize something from being highly lethal.

You're not going to see many women attempting to power bomb, choke slam or german suplex individuals with more body mass and height very often in real life just due to the increased chest (breast/internal abrasion against ribcage area) sensitivity in relation to movement compared to men.

Basically, you can get tired of it all you want. In any sort of fight, the most dangerous place is to be caught between any pair of thighs, man or woman. It's common sense that often goes ignored, but legs are the most exercised extremity of the human body on account of routine walking. It's this reason why most submission holds utilize the area between hip, thigh and knee so often. Making light of it makes more losers than winners.

Also, I figure it'd makes sense for a black widow to have leg-oriented moves.

Why are his feet hitting the ground not in frame? Shit directing or CGI?

Wires.

Not wires, the bloopers show him retrying a couple of times to get it right

>the bloopers
Please give link because that i just rewatched that webm like 20 times and its hard to believe that there were no wires.

Flashy shit is so oversaturated that it's boring, realistic fighting would be interesting in the way that real history is interesting. Only a total retard would disagree.

nah its just flashy shit is often jarring because it seems too unrealistic while at the same time trying to be

the raid is basically the perfect execution of action, the shit he does isn't particularly realistic, but they've made it look in such a way that you can believe someone that skilled would be able to pull it off

Wires on this one. Jackie Likes to take care of his stunt crew and won't risk the raw methods for extreme stunts unless he himself is the recipient of attack.

He trusts his crew, but doesn't like to risk them being harmed by actions he personally views as life-threatening for those inexperienced with specific performances.

There honestly isn't a better person in the filming business at stunts than him, which is made all the worse considering no insurance company will bother covering him.

1:51
youtube.com/watch?v=AbaYFErMLZE

I guess it's not 100% proof though

>the city of autism

>those DSLs

hhhnnngg

>female character
>falling
>lands like this

hype moment was hype

Also, I think it wouldn't even be possible to use wires with those moves without getting tangled

jackie chan is fantastic

Okay, I guess it is real. Still seems like a mistake that he's not entirely in frame, making it look more unnatural.

this.

>look more unnatural
His ass staing on the same "altitude" for the most of the spin looked more unnatural.

Why the fuck did you reply to me?

Sicario

To be fair, BW started it. They do it because it lets the woman use her lesser weight and stature to put down enemies. They basically act like a huge necklace and use their weight to pull a guy down. It's way more convincing that a woman just punching a guy out. However if you notice, the actor had to hold Scarjo's legs. If he didn't, she would have slipped off and hit the floor. It's not a very realistic tactic, just convincing on film.

Directors do it, because this is the closest they can get to show oral sex in a movie that's not supposed to show oral sex, and sex sells. You're welcome.

I want to watch hip throws and shoulder throws followed by arm locks.

>Cont'd

Also, to be quite frank, seeing this so often is small-time stuff and not even remotely as dangerous as the things people do in ballet, of all things. The higher-lever routines in ballet have a such a heavy reliance on pinpoint precision and timing that flubbing a lift while en pointe can destroy the career of the liftee and lifter just due to the same dynamics at play here.

It may look like foppish prancing about, but the cold, hard reality is that a flubbed lift can easily come about just because of rehearsal complacency.

Basically, performers can be so accustomed to the very pinpont precise weight of a person they're lifting during rehearsal, they will anticipate that exact calculation and not expect any future need to compensate for discrepancies. For example, the liftee may go home after rehersal, get into a fight with her family and wolf down a whole DiGiorno pizza and a pint of Ben & Jerry's to dig herself out of emotional distress.

If she does not communicate with her partner about this beforehand and lunges at him from a six-foot leap, she could destabilize his footing en-point and he may very easily overcompensate by arching his back while en pointe...and fold his vertebrae in half like a piece of paper.

Not only will the lifter break his back, but the liftee would likely be suplexed onto her face and fracture her skull and ruin her neck in any multitude of ways.

The skill required not to make mistakes in ballet is extraordinarily high. Jackie chan operates on this level and professional wrestlers are far beneath even that. Something as simple as the OP images is simple and can be easily rendered effective so long as the victim is unprepared for it.

But trying to do something like in this image while consistently featherwalking while en pointe? Good luck with thinking you're a badass, I'll be waiting for you in the Extensive Care Unit for when you need your skull surgically extracted from your own ass.