twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to films

go to films

have monies

point a camera at something and press record

Date black guys

first off you have to be a casey neistat subscriber

Step 1 - Make a film
Congratulations, you are now a filmmaker.

You'll have to seduce and sex someone important in the film industry.

Just get a high-interest credit card and buy a Redâ„¢ camera and a Macintosh and the rest will suddenly happen for you.

suck miles and miles of cut gay jew dick, buddy

Find an amateur filmmaker and steal his work

Just go make a movie dumbass

let me guess, you don't even have any ideas.

It's a black male thing

Watch a bunch of b and Asian movies. Steal scenes and dialog, mix it in with some ramblings the niggers who bang your mom tell you in their refractory period add tons of blood and bam, you're now making movies.

If your serious about this, write something, get some friends, and just start filming. You don't need an expensive camera, you can use your phone. It won't look great, but that shouldn't be your main concern. Worry about making the composition of the shots look good and appropriate for the story. Look up some guides online, or go to a library and get some books for some info on cinematic techniques and editing and stuff.

Though keep in mind it's unlikely you'll be a rich famous movie maker unless you're a jew who lives in Hollywood. Even being a cult indie filmmaker is unlikely unless you're a secret genius, which I doubt. Anyway, if you're just doing this for fame anyway don't even start.

go to vimeo

>get some friends

u sound jelly

ah, the elusive double anyway

That's a typo. I meant, "Anyway, if you're just doing this for fame only..."

youtube.com/user/ponysmasher/videos

This guy made shorts for years with his gf, got better at them and eventually made a really good one he submitted to festivals. Caught peoples eyes and he got to direct a theatrical film version, Lights Out.

inb4 no gf, before that he did shitty animations or just acted with himself. What is important is that you keep working on projects as its the only way to get good at it.

You'll never amount to nothing.

go get an unpaid internship and go from there

>all my life will amount to is having donated my body to science for a few video games, for a resident-in-training to think "wow he must've had a rough go of it in life"

>double negative

wow thanks user!

My atoms will endure forever. Eventually, even though I won't reproduce, my atoms will be a part of your descendants. I will have carbon in their brains. In their hearts. In their genitalia as they mate. You can't stop my dissemination.

Be a kike.

That's disgusting.

You don't need film school

problem is finding friends who cares about film

Go to the cinema and approach other movie goers. Make your way up and down the rows and strike up conversation before the movie begins. Play it off cool by offering them a hand of popcorn, like you got so much extra you don't know what else to do with it besides give it to strangers. That's your in to start a conversation.

>problem is finding friends
Iktf.

buy some friends

>Play it off cool by offering them a hand of popcorn, like you got so much extra you don't know what else to do with it besides give it to strangers

That's a big problem desu. You can't make a movie alone unless you want to want to be like those embarrassing autists on youtube who film themselves in their basement.

In this case, going to film school would definitely help in looking for people. Although that's not too necessary. If you're already going to school, taking an "intro to film studies" elective should be sufficient.

Also, if you're implying you do have friends but they don't want to make a movie, I actually find it hard to believe that they don't want to act goofy in front of a camera with their fellow buddies. People find that shit fun.

Go on cragslist and say you're buying some friends to work on a small film with

Start a youtube channel

become a jew

I don't have any friends and don't know anyone, could I use involuntary actors, I have experience in filming people without them knowing.

>Also, if you're implying you do have friends but they don't want to make a movie, I actually find it hard to believe that they don't want to act goofy in front of a camera with their fellow buddies. People find that shit fun.

yes and no, we assembled a gang of 12 people to film a 40 minute movie over the course of 2 days for a total of what must have been 18 hours of shooting. This was in HS and it was a herculean task to make sure everyone could arrive on time and stay all day.

The movie was shit and several scenes had upwards of 13 takes to get them right. We were all good friends (with a few acquaintances thrown in the mix) and it was difficult to keep everyone on task half the people didn't really want to act

>go to youtube/reddit/facebook
>search for short films or filmmakers in your city
>email them if they need anyone to help carry a boom mic/lights/be an extra etc

most indie groups won't care about your lack of experience as everyone is doing it for free and they are almost always short on people

>have to help in some shitty movie I don't care about
>my screenplay is superior

Tarantino or Scorsese.

>involuntary actors

watch this

Just make films. really. Even if you are completely alone and have no friends or money. Just do shit. If you have the creativity for it you will at least succeed a small bit. Most people are just hacks so they will never be able to do anything of value even with money and help

Fuck a jew with power in Hollywood. That's how most people succeed in Hollywood, not due to talent, but connections. Just look at that hack Abrahams.

they do it because of the implication user

know the right people, have money, maybe be talented

>offering strangers a hand of my popcorn

you keep stalking and surreptitiously filming people until you can cut together a narrative

IDK about you but my theater offers a 2 for 1 bucket deal on the extra large popcorn.

Just be yourself and everything turn out fine.

This guy gets it.

>not manipulating everyone around you to act just the way you want while planting hidden cameras everywhere

get on my level

>stalking and surreptitiously filming people until you can cut together a narrative

Let's see your work user

I had a similar idea.

Couple years ago I attended an anime con and filmed sad lonely people among crowds of people, often drinking.

Was planning to make a Don Hertzfeldt inspired/ripofff animation with this footage. The theme would be about how one can still be lonely when surrounded by people.

Been busy working on other stuff but think will come back to it again.

Well, I'm this user and what I have done so far is for my private use.

>The theme would be about how one can still be lonely when surrounded by people
That's how I used to feel when I was in school, and when I'm forced to attend a family event.

sounds suspicious. I reported you to the fbi.

Don't do it, I'm not american.

I did something similar to this line, but I used cameras to take pictures of cute girls to do it

i'll try not to feed them your corpse

wasn't this a Nathan for you episode where they filmed the smokers

Go to films

Felt that way in school too and the irony was that I also felt the same way at a con which is supposed to be filled with equal minded weeaboos. The ultimate irony was that I myself was lonely while filming other lonely people. Thought about approaching them but felt it would ruin the sad lonely moment for everyone involved

this is the little bit I bother to edit, should finish it but would mean attending another con to capture more lonely people footage
vimeo.com/208031566

You should dig deeper, why are we lonely, have our ancestors felt the same way?

Get a tripod.

wut

Autism was gonna be the ending

I overheard guys talking about how prevalent sonic is among people with autism and how there has to be something about it that attracts them. Early on I would work in the audio of that conversation and layered the color blue throughout the short.

In one of the viewing rooms at 2 AM I found a single lonely person watching an anime called BLUE gender. Someone also handed me a blue glow stick so I film myself playing with it.

The final shot would be a pov shot looking out the car window as they ride back home. The camera would start fading as the person falls asleep, but we would see glimpses of sonic running along the road and tree lines, jumping obstacles and stuff.
I never saw sonic I always saw a little stick man or used my fingers.

some sorta stabilizer for sure but at the time a tripod would give me away and draw too much attention

Make an autobiographical documentary about being a NEET