lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
twitter.com/hashtag/phoenixrally?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/
breitbart.com/video/2016/07/08/giuliani-black-lives-matter-putting-a-target-on-police-officers-backs/
twitter.com/dmartosko/status/751605904169140224
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1/status/751655806513344516
polling.reuters.com
polling.reuters.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HILLARY BLAMES THE POLICE AND WHITE PEOPLE FOR DALLAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

twitter.com/hashtag/phoenixrally?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

Just started trending. Some cuck tweets are obviously supportive, but others have noted the bullshit going with the 'peaceful protest'.

JUST

None of the news are reporting this? No one is pissed? Is this how far the US has gone?

ᵃʷᵒᵒᵛᵉᵐᵉᶰᵗ

holy shit

disgusting desu. makes me want to vote for trump

Thank you Fire Lord for making this thread. But now I must retire to my bed chambers.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA, brothers and sisters.

Are there enough cucked whites to vote for this bitch? I just showed this tweet to my mom and she's now voting for Trump when she was voting for Hillary kek

Rest up and MAGA in da morn

No. There are not. She might have lost so many with this she'll actually collapse in even rigged polls. I've been aware of presidential elections since 1988; this is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen done in one.

>every time I see this tweet

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

save us Trump

Shit general by infested weebposting animefags.

>None of the news are reporting this?
yep
>No one is pissed?
those that know are

Spread this shit.

There's the door.

I love the name Killary as much as anyone else, but what deaths is she actually responsible for?
Especially with the house report on Benghazi showing no wrongdoing on her part

Can she be tied to drone strikes and stuff (which could be justified) or is it all Benghazi?

I know about Vince Foster and stuff but that doesn't fly in public and I'd like to call her Killary in public

>they say that Trump is a divider
>literally the only one trying to unite right now

That said, I'm afraid even he won't be able to restore race relations back to normal levels and turn blacks into functional members of society. I fear that decades of welfare and ghetto culture have ruined them permanently and there won't be a peaceful solution to this problem. You will have to hang them all or expel them from your country.

Another Trump campaign Q&A just finished if you're interested

>mfw Hillary causes the great white unrest

CALLING ALL KEKS
GET IN HERE!

> Phase 1: Define race (America vs Special Interests). Complete.

> Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" . Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We just moved into Phase Two.

>Alex Jones was right all along

Not necessarily all of them. If anyone was interested they could probably keep the top 10% or so around, not that we need them in any way.

Fine with me. We can replace them with imported slavs and or spaghetti niggers and let them fight the spics willy-nilly.

So are they going to crack down on Black Lives Matter who just killed five police officers or the twenty total members of a Klan which hasn't done anything in fifty years?

>but what deaths is she actually responsible for?
truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

Every single frequent IP that visits this place.

>back to normal levels and turn blacks into functional members of society

It's going to take a generation or two to reverse the damage done to this country by the jews and corrupt politicians. We shall see. I have no doubt that trump will get a 2nd term if we get him in there for the first term.

After that there will have to be another nationalistic leader who can carry on for trump.
That's the tricky part.
But if it ends up happening, America will be restored. And an empire will have been brought back from the brink of collapse

Holy shit he really does have small hands kek

they're gonna go after all the twitter trolls who post mean things in Anita Sarkeesian's feed

Not as election costing as "America has 47% that is always voting for democrats waiting for handouts" but will cost her the white vote in many places for sure.

Pic related, the map of "diversity" in the United States. My take is that she will end up losing white votes everywhere there are enough black criminality.

trump's twitter is hitting new power levels.

his last 8 tweets have been consistently liked and retweeted, much MUCH more than hillary.

This is because of Manafort.

No more "thanks for the congrats" tweets that can be misinterpreted.

WE ARE IN THE NEW ERA OF TRUMP 2.0.

Fuck.

DAS RITE

DAAAS RITE

>This is because of Manafort.
Trump tanked hard in the polls since Manafort took over.

No, I'm serious. What Romney said behind closed doors was ultimately true and didn't really piss off anyone who was potentially going to vote for him, you see. But Hillary just told around half of her likelies to go fuck themselves in so many words after eight or more years of sucking Obama's dick so that "racism" would be over. She's re-indicting all of them. They're not going to like that it was all pointless and they lost so much for absolutely nothing. She's going back on the deal. They are going to fuck her for it.

That could actually get her some votes.

To think Bill must have tapped that on the side. Lucky fellow, even a decent president (comparing to Obama), his l my plight was being required to inseminate the hag, missionary position for procreation purposes only.

@80340170

Wrong and not #MAGA approved.

breitbart.com/video/2016/07/08/giuliani-black-lives-matter-putting-a-target-on-police-officers-backs/

between her lynch and oyngo boyngo we are truly headed for the darkest timeline

>Trump tanked hard in the polls since Manafort took over.

Manafort's only been campaign manager for 2 weeks, which was the point where Trump took a hard pivot into GE mode. Before that Paul was just the delegate wrangler and ground gamer.

Trump tanked hard in the polls because a series of bad news cycles Lewandowski didn't help Trump steer away from.

You think they would have waited till after the election to go full retard, but people are getting a huge wake up call right now.

No he didn't. It was

> Clinton +2 when he got the nomination

> Clinton +7 after the la Raza judge comments (and subsequently media attacks), while Hillary clinched the nomination and got Oprah and Obama endorsement

> Clinton +4 after Orlando

And now it must be around Clinton +3 or back to Clinton +2, not counting the recent events.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tie right now, but only the polls in 2 week will show. Polls are always reflecting the feelings of the electorate 2 weeks before as it takes 1 week (in general) to poll and 1 week to release.

Pew and Reuters polls just came out showing Trump down 9 and 10 points.

twitter.com/dmartosko/status/751605904169140224

Oh, what's this about KY and a rally?

also keep in mind this is all before the convention and VP picks

> and didn't really piss off anyone who was potentially going to vote for him

But it did, exactly the people he need to turn to win the election: the undecided and the disaffected democrat voter.

As for Hillary she just tossed the white "trump is a racist" vote out while he is picking them back up.

is right. We just entered phase 2 (a little bit early)

Hillary winning means race war and white enslavement. Please for the love of God its not funny anymore I'm fucking scared guys. North Korea just launched a missle, the planet is litterally at a possible end.

no one's even batting an eye
they're all operating full and out in the open and no one is calling them on it and those that do are labeled lunatic conspiracy nuts

twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1/status/751655806513344516

what the fuck is CantStumpTrump doing?

Has he betrayed us?

(((Reuters))) is garbage and blatantly skews samples in favor of Dems.

Pew's -9 looks bad, but actually marginally better than Mittens' -10 in Pew's 2012 polls. Uncomfortable, but not impossible to win assuming that Trump doesn't do something stupid like talk about 'muh 47%' or stop campaigning for two months in fall.

Retards constantly giving the liberal media what it wants....

Hitler is cool now. We're bringing it back.

>cantstumpthetrump
>1

(You) need to try harder

that's his twitter account, from where he posts the videos

oh shit is it another dude?

lmao the UN

Pew poll date range is from June 15 to June 26, all polls you seen in the past 2 weeks are more recent than that.

And the Reuters poll is

1) an online poll
2) that pays participants for their participation
3) that oversamples democrats heavily

If you doubt you can see it in the "about" link in polling.reuters.com

Pic related is the analysis of the previous Reuters poll, demonstrating how garbage it is.

I'd say given the nature of our current political situation most people are not going to speak up until they cast their vote.

Anything could happen now until November. Trump's VP pick could really change things and I assume Clinton will pick a person of color to pander. Add the potential riots at both the RNC and DNC.

I don't think most normies understand what is really at stake right now.

That Pew Poll was taken in mid June though, and reuters has an incredibly high amount of Democrats in every poll and is consistently an outlier.

phoneix bread

No, that's the very one. Lots of followers and the same bio.

>June 15 to 26

So its fucking nothing then?

This isn't the first time he's done something fucking retarded.

Like putting an edited version of Heil Trump in one of his earlier videos.

For fuck's sake keep those jokes here where people appreciate them, don't do it on Youtube and Twitter where you'll scare the normies.

Is it worth staying up for the Hannity rerun, or is it just a circlejerk over Dallas? I went to bed after dinner and just woke up.

If Isis could assassinate half of Trump's fanbase and vice versa, the world would be a better place

You guys really need to shut up with this PR shit. No one cares about Nazi jokes.

Why is Reuters allowed to run polls again? They're clearly incapable of doing that properly.

Yes, fucking nothing.

That's how they lie to the public, by passing an old poll as something new just because it was only release now.

The pew poll started smack in the middle of the most favorable point of Hillary campaign (nomination, endorsement of Obama, Oprah) and the most unfavorable for Trump (judge la Raza aftermath).

This is why I get triggered when dumb motherfuckers can't exert self control. YT and Twitter are not Sup Forums. Normies will question that shit and then remember the media lies.

If we could convince half of Hillary's fanbase to move to Canada, the world would be a better place.

Well, except for Canada.

You are totally right, man, we both feel ways about stuff that differs from the plans of the international Jewish-owned media and banking oligarchy. I've never heard that before.

>tfw CNN would have praised her for this tweet

Their poll is a running poll, you can go there (polling.reuters.com) everyday and see that days result, filter by various parameters, etc. It serves a purpose.

But it is not comparable to the phone polls performed by the other pollsters and should not be included alongside them, they measure a completely different thing.

>Blacks are rioting again
>Innocent cops are being attacked and murdered on the street
>Obama's final days are ending in a complete shitstorm
>Hillary is basically saying it's whitey's fault
>The mainstream media will still claim that Clinton is doing better in the polls

If Trump doesn't win then this nation is fucking done. And I'm scared the general public is too dumb to realize it.

Really makes you think...

Civilization is the mechanism of controlling and maintaining the multitude. The more civilized a nation, the more conformed its population, until that civilizations last age arrives, when multiplicity wages war with conformity. The former grows ever wilder, ever more dysfunctional in its extremities; whilst the latter seeks to increase its measure of control, until such efforts acquire diabolical tyranny

lmao what the fuck

You wouldn't believe how many reddit and opposition shills we have turned to Trump in these threads. Welcome my friend, grab a coat and enjoy being the winning side.

How do you guys feel about this program? It was most likely created by democrats but things like this will transition people off of welfare

This is a pretty cool skill to learn for FREE

I wish I had your confidence that there are not millions of retards out there who still have a knee-jerk reaction from growing up on Holocaust propaganda.

I'm starting to think it should be Carson, I know the media will have a field day but he's the only guy I trust besides Sessions. I'm still hoping Trump can come up with someone better that we haven't heard about though.

Depending on what's being taught. If it is theoretical stuff it's garbage, if it is hands on it could be good.

Many of these courses out in a classroom and teach you bloody nothing for 6 weeks, give you an useless diploma in "manacturing" that you can use to apply for a job but that guarantee you won't get hired.

Ask former students if they were able to find jobs afterwards. It is the only thing that matters.

I don't suppose there's a video of that Carson interview up anywhere?

Carson has made it clear he has a very meh attitude towards Trump, and don't forget he considers borders to be immoral and wants to hand out amnesty. He also has no real speaking ability or ability to work the system. Basically a failure on all counts as a VP

we will get caught in the Webb

Oh and here goes O'Reilly agreeing with the NAACP cunt about gun control.

I wonder how many viewers he's lost because of this shit? I usually skip both him and Kelly now.

I don't know what I would do if she were to win.

Is this plausible ?

If yes, under what circumstances ?

Guys how is trump going to get more of the black vote?

Maybe he needs to maybe he doesn't, but blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat, so I think Hillary might take them for granted.

*personal story*

Last night I showed one of my black co workers 50 cents' Instagram pic with Trump. (Pic related)

And he literally responded with "trump is going to take our food stamps, he's going to take our taxes. He's going to send us back to picking cotton"

I literally couldn't respond because I was so full of wat.

While I was immobilized the 5 other black coworkers around me all said something in agreement.

I'm torn between being the feeling that my ancestors fucked up by allowing this nigger's opinion to matter just as much as mine, and being flabbergasted that this is actually what some people think.

Oh it's hands on, they teach you how to operate a CNC Machine. It's a giant digital thing that crafts a metal block into anything you want.

This is what HAAS does, you might of heard of their Formula 1 team.

O'Rly has been a gun control shill for awhile.

Trump has said literally nothing about cutting welfare.

I first started noticing it after Orlando, but he might have done it before that.

I only really started watching news just as Trump was clinching the nomination.

Funny you should say that, I've read convincing predictions that the Left will become a big source of terrorism after this election. I didn't believe it then, but it was before the BErnouts were getting violent at Trump conventions, BLM killing cops, etc.

They wanted to have O'Reilly and Gretchen work together before she got fired. That would have tanked his ratings even harder.

Fuck, time for feels.

>the DART cop was married two weeks ago