What was going through his mind?

What was going through his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76UngzHX5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtube.com/watch?v=2sn3wzN8sm4&index=16&list=PLgSpqOFj1Ta7m9PGKgsPjMD_HNLTy-Ons
youtube.com/watch?v=T1B_xweFNbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gonna fuck that mountain

>tfw no gf

"they said i could become anything so i became fuck it im out of here"

BUT HWHY

>ywn run towards icy mountains with the power of 20 penises to ultimately become the one true God

CTHULHU IM COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER

maybe i should literally start walking to the sea, like the penguin

its about 4 days walk, but if i dont eat or drink i should collapse + die before i get there

I laughed out loud In Real Life

Thanks

penguin autism

>What was going through his mind?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76UngzHX5Y

>im cold

i want to see mountains again, mountains gandalf

Sometimes, Fela is the only thing in the world that makes me happy

what did he mean by this

>get out normies reeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA

Wasn't his job literally to chase the normies out?

>mind
>animals
pick one

All this clown shit men have to go through to get pussy in the entire animal kingdom is fucking ridiculous, even when it's just for a few seconds with birds

it's fucking revolting. i mean jesus christ, what does having big flippy tail feathers say about your value as a mate? it's completely pointless yet they force us to do it.

genes

looks familiar

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

>my flippy tail feathers are too small to attract a mate

;___;

>maybe those humans will help me keep alive during my journey

>fuck determinism I'M FREE

yes, i know genes, but what do big flippy tail feather genes say about your ability to survive or your concern for your young? nothing, yet the natural world demands that this superfluous nonsense exist to entertain dumb females who don't even have big flippy tail feathers themselves.

It's better to have real solitude than be truly alone in a group

I shall stand in heaven

WAS IT AUTISM

"I wonder if there's fishes up there..."

>yes, i know genes, but what do big flippy tail feather genes say about your ability to survive or your concern for your young?

I don't even know if you are serious but anyway a healthy body is a sign of good genes and good chances of survival, what this healthy body actually entails differs throughout the animal word and since they can't inspect the inside of the body they judge by the outside.
As for the concern for your young, most of the time males don't give a fuck about any of that at all, they just fuck and go away, the female has to do all the parenting, actual lifelong monogamy is very rare in the animal word.

birds with nice flippy feathers are more likely to have better genes

just like on average most tall and attractive people are healthier and smarter

>my first existential crisis is here, I'm ready to give up everything

He went to discover his destiny

The fate of Antarctica lies in his flippers

That's an interesting idea
I say go for it, user, you have a chance of finding something of yourself if you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sn3wzN8sm4&index=16&list=PLgSpqOFj1Ta7m9PGKgsPjMD_HNLTy-Ons

>it's a "shitty brown female bird makes fun of your dancing" episode

>what does having big flippy tail feathers say about your value as a mate?

Hey bitch, I'm so fit I can fight or outrun all predators even with this ridiculous neon-colored shit dangling off me.

then she let jamal and the other niggers on the squad gangfuck her

fuck I read that with his voice

On an isolated island with plenty of food and no natural enemies, bitches can start picking out whatever the fuck they want

if only they knew the concept of rape

How would you hold down a female with those measly legs?

some do

youtube.com/watch?v=T1B_xweFNbg

>NOOT NOOT

>see that mountain? You can climb it!

this

a pussy is too much power for any one person to have.

What if he just wanted to explore? I mean he could just eat bugs and drink from streams right? If a human started doing, that they'd die, but wild animals can fend for themselves right?

I can't believe this video is still up. And that bitch has some disgusting scars.

>leave him alone
>him

Camera team scared him

>AND AS HE WAS CONFRONTED BY THE TERRIBLE TRUTH THAT HE COULD NOT REACH THE MEMES, HE CHOSE INSTEAD TO BECOME THEM