Finally, the WW2 movie we've all been waiting for

The Battle of Castle Itter is finally becoming a movie

deadline.com/2017/01/peter-landesman-the-last-battle-wwii-drama-studiocanal-the-picture-company-1201894006/

The one battle where soldiers of Germany and America fought together against German Waffen SS. Sounds more interesting than Nolans Dumbcuck..uh, I mean Dunkirk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K
INSTA
N
O

Another ww2 flick?

Would be better as a TV movie desu

Normies get out RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>World War 2
>Not World War 1
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? Why were the traitorous Germans helping the Americans? Was this post Berlin invasion?

Look at the date you fucking inbred mongoloid.

They were German Wehrmacht soldiers protecting French VIP prisoners from elements of the 17th SS "Gotz Von Berlichingen" Pz-Gr Division

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

It took place in May so at the end of the Battle of Berlin/the war was pretty much over

look at the date and do some fucking research you fucking 4th grader

"german" soldiers

Why not just make a Castle Wolfenstein movie or a what if movie where the Germans were destroying the allies.

Also how the fuck did Hollywood Jews allow a pro German WW 2 movie to slip by? They are now introducing to the mainstream the concept that not all Nazis were evil thereby weakening that term as a slur.

>Zvonimir Čučković

amerifats will be portrayed as the """"""""""good guys""""""""""""

no point in watching a propaganda flick

it's probably going to be americans, french, eastern europeans and an austrain resistance group against germans.

kiske movie when

yes, the usa were the good guys because they stopped the soviets from taking over the entirety of yurop

This. Eurocucks can argue all they want about the US late intervention to the war but they were literally the only reason Russia was stopped in their tracks in East Berlin. Had that not happened all of Europe would be red......and in retrospect maybe that would have been the better outcome.

How much white guilt do you have, srs?

Appropriate for a Croat communist

Huh? I voted for Trump, I just think this is a cool story about the Second World War to adopt

>1 engineer killed
true hero

There were three cold wars?!?!?!

there were 3 cold wars?!?!?!

>died by electrocution from his welding equipment after sea water flooded the compartment where he was making hull repairs after collision with British frigate

Answer me!!!!
It can't be true

No, German soldiers did most of the fighting against the SS German soldiers, and it will be depicted as such--read the article for gods sake

Haha. Og síðan tókum við þá í rassgatið í fótbolta

So they're pushing the Germany + American = BFFs narrative now. Once they pacify the masses that Germany is ok, they'll start pushing the narrative of accepting Somalian refugees en masse.

They were-- albeit some were actually Austrian-Germans

Why would someone's nickname be "Jack"?

>Very rough seas were encountered on passage to Iceland and the majority of the marines cluttered gangways and mess-decks throughout the ship, prostrate with seasickness. One unfortunate marine committed suicide.

....you didn't get my point, did you

We need a movie about Operation Paul Bunyan.

>Carrier strike group and nuclear armed B-52s mobilized all to cut down a damn tree.

kek

Operation Barbarossa would be better

It has nothing to do with that, and its cucky that you drew that convoluted conclusion. It has nothing to do with immigration, nor does it have anything to do with Nazi mistreatment of non-whites, it's a political. It's completely about comradeship between soldiers

>part time dentists

*apolitical

Brits are but a shadow of their former glory

I hope there is a scene where they briefly show Hitler and they completely change his facial features and hair to look like Trump.

Hitler commited suicide on April 30th, look at when the battle takes place

They can do a flashback setting up the story.

Trump is Hitler confirmed!

The actual reason behind this is grim as fuck. North Koreans brutally murdered two men trimming that very same tree tree. Mobilizing all those troops was a giant middle finger to the North Koreans.

Nah, it just means Nazism is evil and even these Wehrmacht Nazis who lived in Hitler's Germany realized that!

>Hitler commited suicide

>Had that not happened all of Europe would be red......and in retrospect maybe that would have been the better outcome.
literally fucking retarded

Because Jack is a nickname for John the same way Bill is a nickname for William and Dick is a nickname for Richard.

4th cod war

Minn maður

Barbarossa is too large in scope / scale to do a movie
would have to be a miniseries or something

Are there any kinos of the German side that focuses on civilians during or after the war?

Deep

Delete this

Jesus christ guys. Stop sperging at the guy.

It must have been a nightmare to fight a war back then, such a huge lack of communication and just general intel to go on. Shit like this must have happened all the time.

EBIL NAZIS

So sick and tired of this shit.

AND ITS THE END OF THE LINE OF THE FINAL JOURNEY

ENEMIES LEAVING THE PAST

AND ITS AMERICAN TROOPS AND THE GERMAN ARMY

JOINING TOGETHER AT LAST

We truly have a proud history of cucking the english.

Soccer is such a gay sport, I don't watch Football, but at least they aren't a bunch of faggots.

kek